Beasts of Beyond
moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts (/showthread.php?tid=2682)

moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - arcy - 07-04-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]owo whats this? dual mass adopt and hp tryouts? oh? mass adopts are worthless when theres only one adult character? thats Fair
so!! here we go. moonlight vale is an unofficial group that im Finally putting full energy into getting to go bc im a competitive brat and also the fact i have energy for this at all. the group guide is here. it looks kinda spooky bc of the length and im so sorry i overworked the traditions and lore asdgdsjf.
so. ok. mass adopt stuff. its literally just one litter tho and the only real rules include 'please god stay active and tell me if ur dropping them'

npc xx npc
basket litter, adopted by videogames. siblings to sakaris.
carries the silviance-kjellburg surname.
slots ; 1. partyfavor / bin
,, this is unlimited tbh.

and then hp tryouts. basically the same. like, yeah, stay active. ill be extra critical of your activity for the first week or 2 till im sure that you'll be active enough for the role. please note that your character will have to go through a resolve test for it lmao. the ranks are ;;
guards ;; stepping stone rank, still a full hp rank tho. theyre in training, so that they can one day be proficient enough to fulfill their ranks.
counselors ;; event / therapy branch. characters of this rank are expected to make sure something is always going on in the clan, and are also trained to take care of their clanmates' mental health. they can choose to specialize in one thing over the other more tho.
shamans ;; medicinal / spiritual branch. not only are they expected to heal their clanmates, but they're also expected to deal with the paranormal. they also deal with traditional events.
royal guard ;; offense branch. are trained in combat and act as supervisors to the clan. they are in charge of one of the three regions, except for the head royal guard, whos just sort of,, in charge of the other 3. [4 slots max but that doesnt rlly matter lol]
ok so the form is kind of just,,, tell me shit. character, rank you want, activity level. what your character will specialize in, especially if theyre a guard. like,, shaman guard or if ur char focuses more on medicine or spiritual stuff if theyre a shaman. unless they dont specialize at all. idk man. [offense branch not included in that tho asdgf]

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - guts - 07-04-2018

traCK!!

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - Una. - 07-16-2018

character name: Maka
activity/muse level: 7/10
desired rank: Royal Guard
backup rank: Guard
other info: N/A

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - bin - 07-27-2018

i'm just gonna snatch a baby,,,,, kthx

name partypup (partyfavor) silviance-kjellburg
appearance massive. fluffy. humidity is his enemy. liver and tan gsd. striking amber eyes. big feets. "swole."
personality lovable. protective. will literally kill you. bitch disguised as a teddy bear. submissive. complex.
sex  cisgender male
sexuality starts out at heterosexual but will discover he's actually bisexual with a strong female preference.

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - arcy - 07-27-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]gasp
i love him omG
(insert ok hand here) accepted, you got the baby

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - bin - 07-27-2018

clap emojis here thanks b

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - candorosa - 08-02-2018

bump + track!

Re: moonlight vale mass adopt / hp tryouts - miss ririchiyo - 08-03-2018

trackity track. might adopt a babe but i'm considering moving tsu here?? dunno yet.