Beasts of Beyond
who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command (/showthread.php?tid=2672)

who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - arcy - 07-04-2018

Moonlight Vale was -- not the most social of groups. Every attempt to reach out in their long history had always been met with bloodshed, and they weren't even a particularly strong group, see. Their numbers had depleted from the war, though it had been many, many months ago. A year, really. And Videogames ... well, see, for as loud and cheerful as he was, he was hesitant to interact outside of his clan these days, either. But he couldn't lie, he was a little excited for this. He'd known Shiro, once -- it was a long time ago, but nonetheless. And, well -- wouldn't it be nice to have an ally? Just one, of course. That's all Videogames asked for. Somebody to lean on if they needed help again. Other than this ... Videogames wouldn't lie, he didn't really want to be a big-name group. Didn't want to attract strange forces or to upset the delicate balance. This was pushing it enough and it felt like something loomed over his head with this, but he could handle it.
So, for the first time in two months, since they'd found their home, Moonlight Vale leaves their territory. Not everyone, of course -- just everyone who wanted to. The other group isn't too terribly far from them, luckily. Nothing more than a long, long walk. Really, it was just out of eyeshot, but it was also a very large building, so -- hm. But it's here that Videogames finds himself, tail sweeping as he looks up at the towering shuttle building. Very ominous -- but Videogames supposes their group could be even more ominous, sometimes. Their groups just seemed to have very different themes, anyways. Moonlight Vale was -- well, Videogames isn't sure. More natural. More ... something. Videogames had never tried to pinpoint the theme of their group, strange mish-mash that it was. And Stellar Command? Well, that was fairly obvious, wasn't it? More human in nature, and perhaps less unique. He's sorry to say it but yeah, that made two space groups out there somewhere. Not that Videogames knew the name of the other group. Whoops.
"Shiro!" The serval chirrs as he raises his voice, tail sweeping. "You there?" He doesn't think that anybody can hear him, honestly, but even a few people outside the gates should be enough for attention. Anyways, well -- Videogames had some plans for this visit, of course. Probably some games. It was a bonding activity!! Chances were he'd end up visiting here fairly frequently, anyways, and the alliance needed to feel more ... solid, before he'd feel entirely comfortable with the development.

//catch moonlight vale never being active till i abruptly revive it
anyways 2 unofficial groups meeting ft. 4 characters and only 3 fuckin rpers this is gonna be a wild ride asghdfsadf

[align=center]
★★★

Re: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - Character Graveyard. - 07-04-2018

NO LIGHT✧ Shiro — Stellar Command — Commander
[div style="background-color: #6d96ac; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; max-height: 200px; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; text-size: 8px; font-family: Georgia"]
Stellar Command wasn't that social of a group, similar to Moonlight Vale. For many centuries, the group had kept to themselves as they traveled from home to home. His mother had told him he would make a good leader as she lie down, breathing her last breath. He had been the Prince. It was his duty take over the group.

He hadn't talked to Felix for a very long time now, so he had wondered what he was up to. He had heard from an NPC in his group that a group called Moonlight Vale wanted to form an alliance with Stellar Command. So he had decided to wait at the front gates, for the other male.

The black-wolf had stood in front of the gates as the shorter male approached, a welcoming smile on his facial features. "Welcome to Stellar Command, Felix." Shiro greeted.

Re: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - arcy - 07-04-2018

There he was. Videogames beams upon seeing the other's familiar face. He was glad the other was doing well -- well, as well as you could be like this, really. They were similar, the two of them. Their leaders had died recently, and they were unceremoniously pushed into leadership. Videogames wasn't sure about Shiro, but he knew he sure wasn't ready for this. Wasn't ready for the responsibility. Videogames was giving it all, though, the best he could manage.
"Hey, bro!" The serval purrs, as casual as ever. He moves forward and attempts to touch his nose to Shiro's shoulder in a brief greeting. His tail waves cheerily as he backs away. Now, how they did they go from here? "It's good to see you! How've things been? ... And what do we even do now," Bonding activities, what were those? They were awfully small groups, after all, and Videogames isn't sure how to go about it. Two truths and a lie? Truth or dare? Spin the Bottle was too intimate for first encounters. None of that even felt professional, and Shiro seemed to be all about that professionalism that Videogames didn't have. So. Yeah. He was kinda stuck.

[align=center]
★★★

Re: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - Character Graveyard. - 07-04-2018

Shiro would sit down, holding his head up high as Videogames approached, offering a professional smile to the other. Sure, he was a very professional guy- but he could be fun, he hoped. The lupine would flick both of his ears upward as Felix spoke, noticing the male had pressed his nose to Shiro's shoulder that was connected to his robotic foreleg.

"I've been doing well. How has Moonlight Vale been doing? Well, I hope." Shiro commented before he added. "I suppose we could host a party for the both of our groups. It would be relaxing for my people, as we've spent a few weeks traveling here."
© madi

Re: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - guts - 07-04-2018

Wherever Videogames went, she was sure to follow--if she was allowed to, anyways. But even then she would at least try and tag along. This time, her father had let her, and she quickly grew excited as he explained where they would be going. She had never met this friend of his, though he had brought him up every once and a while. Now she was eager to finally meet the person he talked so highly about.

As they came up to the large shuttle building, Sakaris stared up at it in awe, never having seen anything like it before. She had been young during their nomad days, so most of her memories of travel were foggy at best. Even if she looked back, she doubted they'd ever come across a place like this. As a male approaches, she hides behind the larger serval's leg, peering out at Shiro with a shy smile.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - arcy - 07-05-2018

Even when they were nomads, the vale had generally stayed away from anything human in nature. There were, of course, a shitton of reasons for that. The first stems back to like, ages ago -- the royal fuckhouse had pretty much stayed in a castle pastle, fuck, palace, and there were bad memories associated with that. But Videogames wasn't involved in that like, at all. Plus humans were dangerous and they were all about nature, yadda yadda, Videogames didn't particularly care.
"Well, doin as well as we can be with all things considered," He groans softly. He's glad Stellar Command is doing well and all that but Arrowhead was fuckin dead and Videogames was an absolutely shit leader. But their territory was pretty neat and they had everything they needed for their poor mini-mini group of absolute horrors. Even enough to sustain them once the group hopefully got bigger, or maybe even enough to get em through winter without a problem. But y'know what? Winter was a long time away and he was going to throw a fuckin fit if he had to think about it. "A party would be rad. What've you got in mind for it, big guy?" Videogames prompts now, ears pricking.
Seeing Sakaris now, though, Videogames offers his daughter a cheesy little grin. He hadn't minded her coming along -- he trusted the Stellar Command that much, at least, and that was an honor if nothing else. "C'mon, he won't bite. Introduce yourself," He urges very softly, very gently maneuvering a paw to try and gently urge her forwards. It was more of a request than anything, honestly -- Videogames was just a big ol softie, honestly. Watch as he ends up refusing to punish her for quite literally anything as she gets older. Biased, basically. Probably not a good quality for a leader, but honestly, whoever said Videogames was a good leader.
[align=center]
★★★

Re: who the hell was i ★ moonlight vale / stellar command - Character Graveyard. - 07-05-2018

At the sight of Felix's daughter hiding behind the serval's legs with a shy smile on her maw, Shiro would shake his head and chuckle softly at the sight. Out of twelve children, he had been the only one to live and make it to his group's new territory. The other eleven died back in their old territory, from unknown illnesses, being slaughtered by larger predators and drowning as they hadn't learn how to swim. He would lower his head and the lion necklace that had been around his neck had slid off his head and onto the ground. He would slide it over to Sakaris with a smile. "Here. I have extras in my room."

Then he would turn his attention back to Videogames with a smile after hearing his question on what Shiro had in mind for a party. "Well, I suppose both of our groups could gather in one spot in one of our group's territories and just hang out. Maybe a few could step out some tables with food and beverages and maybe there could be spots for a few to play games if they wanted."
© madi