Beasts of Beyond
helloo - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: helloo (/showthread.php?tid=2670)

helloo - rhosmari - 07-04-2018

um, well, hi everyone. so i'm persia. but i used to be known as tectonic, exotica, and valkyrie.
i'm very interested to learn about BoB and start fresh and new in this rping community
life's been a bit rough as of lately but hopefully i can at least do some roleplaying as a way to have a bit of fun ya know!

anyway, come talk, chat it up or whatever. tell me all about the different groups too! right now i play only one character in the Ascendants who i'm really enjoying right now but i may branch out to others in time

Re: helloo - Una. - 07-04-2018

Persia! Hi! I roleplayed Primrose, one of Tauriel's kids on FF! Welcome to BoB!

I currently play Lunafreya in The Ascendants, but I have a few other characters in the different groups. I recommend The Typhoon and Snowbound if you're interested in branching out to the other groups.

Re: helloo - rhosmari - 07-04-2018

ohh, ohh, i remember Primrose! heyyy, it's nice to see you here and i think i read a thread with Lunafreya in it.
but i'll be sure to look at The Typhoon and Snowbound so hopefully when i have time to make another charry i can actually know more about them first but from what i saw i like them a lot

Re: helloo - Orion - 07-04-2018

!!!
welcome to the site, persia/exotica! i'm glad to see you here, dude. <3

Re: helloo - vvintersoldier - 07-05-2018

Welcome to BoB Persia! c: I hope you like it here on BoB, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! c:

Re: helloo - Imortapose - 07-05-2018

Exo!! It's me, Imagination (Immy). I didn't think I'd see you on this site, man. I was planning on messaging you on Discord but I must've removed you because I couldn't find you on my friend list. If you wanna chat, shoot me your discord (again... Sorry about that) or send me a message on here!

I've actually brought Caera back for this site. I was planning on putting her in Tanglewood, but I also have characters in Snowbound and the Typhoon. From what I've heard (I haven't actually been around much), Tanglewood is basically just the group that likes to be left alone but is a bunch of edgy mutants who love and prank each other on a daily basis. Typhoon is the pirate group that likes to raid and grab some treasure. Snowbound seems like it would be really fluffy and nice, but last time I was there-there were actually a lot of bad kiddos there. I can't really recommend any group because I haven't roleplayed enough to form an opinion on any of them, but they're all generally pretty good and unique.

This site isn't as active as others so yu shouldn't get swamped, either. I like it because you can roleplay casually and won't be five pages behind when you check in again. Hopefully it's still at a relaxed pace and you can enjoy your time on here. <3

Re: helloo - Cheeters - 07-05-2018

ahh welcome to bob, persia/exotica!! its really great that you decided to join us and we are happy to see you here! my name's cheeters but you can call me cheets, it's a pleasure to meet you! i think all groups are amazing but i currently only actively rp in the typhoon with pincher so if you ever head over there, i'd love to plot with you but no rush, have fun and i hope you enjoy it here. c: