Beasts of Beyond
I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit (/showthread.php?tid=2609)

I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit - GORDON CIPHER. - 07-02-2018

Gordon was thankful that Suiteheart had been willing to tag along with her for this visit, as she wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, or where she was going, if she was completely honest. But luckily the Ecliptic Admiral was coming along, and Gordon kept casting glances back to make sure she was still following.

[member=450]Suiteheart[/member]
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━

Re: I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit - Suiteheart - 07-02-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Suiteheart had worn her signature, lopsided grin for the entirety of their journey. She enjoyed Gordon's company quite a lot, so the trip to Snowbound was something wonderful in her mind. Plus, it would give her a chance to breathe in the snowy landscape of Snowbound. For a brief moment, the Ecliptic Admiral would once again feel at home. God, she missed her old Clan. Ignoring the pang of sadness in her chest, the white feline took a few large steps forward (which was difficult with her short legs) to catch up with Gordon.

"Hey, Snowbound!" she called, stopping just behind the border. Her voice was loud and proud. She noted this was much a much lighter occasion than her previous visit. "It's the Ascendants, Suiteheart and Gordon," the fae motioned to the younger femme, "and we've come to deliver some news." Her baby blue eyes then shifted to Gordon, hoping she would take it away.

Re: I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit - GORDON CIPHER. - 07-03-2018

Oh, she was going to explain why they were here? Gordon let out a tiny squeak as Suiteheart looked at her, and she flattened her ears a bit. Nobody had arrived yet, but that was fine. She knew somebody would soon, and hopefully they'd hear her so she wouldn't have to repeat herself. "Oh-oh, right!" Gordon spoke finally, blinking and shuffling her paws. "Um... I-I'm Gordon Cipher, one of your Ambassadors, and-and, um... we're here to invite you to a truth-or-dare session to strengthen the bond between us."

//link!
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━

Re: I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit - PIERCE - 07-06-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — and till the end you're my very best friend
space
Why was Pierce always one of the first people showing up to these types of things? It wasn't like he wasn't experienced with them or didn't know how to deal with them as a high position, but as someone with absolutely no authority in a clan he still didn't know a ton about, he wasn't sure about what he was and was not supposed to do. So, he simply approached the two strangers with a sweet smile decorating freckled features, tail waving behind him. "Hi there!" he greeted warmly, taking a quick seat. "I'm Pierce Parker, it's real nice to meet both of you! I don't think I'm technically supposed to accept any invitations or anything, but that sounds like fun! How have you guys been, by the way?" the dappled tom questioned, referring to the Ascendants as a whole.

"speech"
space

Re: I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE THIS WAS // open, Ascendants Ambassador visit - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-06-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
The Ascendants were neutral, weren't they? Atbash didn't mind the visit, of course, she just thought that was usually a thing that allies did. The Chief followed after Pierce, dipping her head in greeting to Suiteheart and Gordon. "It does sound like fun!" She chirped. "We'll be there for sure." Oh, shit, she forgot to introduce herself, didn't she? "I'm the Chief here. Atbash Cipher. It's a pleasure to meet you guys."
bio | female | chief [leader] of snowbound
© madi