Beasts of Beyond
I AM CHILD // open, invite - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I AM CHILD // open, invite (/showthread.php?tid=2594)

I AM CHILD // open, invite - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-02-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Caesar was back and he finally came up with an event to appease Pincher and his orders regarding the whole Atbash situation. The demon was making his way towards Snowbound's border and stopped once he reached it. "Yo, Jacob!" He called for the Chief. "I'm here to invite you to the event I was supposed to do. How's capture the flag sound?" Although it was a question, Caesar had already set everything up, so Jacob better be satisfied in his mind.

//link!
#psychosocial.

Re: I AM CHILD // open, invite - CLEMENTINE P. - 07-03-2018

————-Well, for one thing, Clem wasn't Jacob- nor had she been around long enough in this place to really know what connection there might have been between this fun visitor and their leader, Jacob. Still, the call of someone's voice- and the promise of events and fun times, sent the little Clementine skipping forth. The small serval was still a child herself, tiny, a mere scrap of an individual, but with eyes so bright that even her bright, ear-to-ear grin seemed hardly to compare with them. "I'm not mister Jacob, but that sounds fun!" Her shyness was briefly behind her in this regard, pausing before Ceasar as her little paws gathered together to sit herself down. Yet, there was a pause as her head canted towards the left in sudden realization of something. "What's... 'Capture the Flag'?" If she knew, she wouldn't have asked- it was very unlikely her father would ever let her go, let alone play.

[color=#B0CC8C][b]

Re: I AM CHILD // open, invite - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-03-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Caesar's ears flicked as Clementine came over, clearly not pleased that it was her right now. He had been expecting Jacob, and he was disappointed it was him and therefore, had to stay longer than he wanted to. Caesar forced back a sigh as he looked down at Clementine as he answered, "It's basically what it sounds like. You'll be placed onto a team and you have to find and get the flag to your side of the field without it getting stolen by the other team."
#psychosocial.

Re: I AM CHILD // open, invite - PIERCE - 07-06-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — and till the end you're my very best friend
space
"Sounds like fun," commented Pierce as he followed close behind his daughter, a soft smile on his lips. He didn't follow her, per se, but he did like to know where she was and where she would be when she wasn't with him or Riddler, just so nothing happened. After all, she was still just a child, and though she was getting bigger - most kids her age were typically allowed to do as they pleased so long as they were home at a certain time -, she was still so small, fragile, so vulnerable to the danger's of the world, and with no training; not that it would go to much use if she had any, considering her condition. How Pierce wished she could run around with the other kids, but until she was one day clear of any illness or disability, he would always fear for his daughter, and who could blame him? He had lost her other three siblings in childbirth, and if anything ever happened to her- well, he didn't know what to do.

But enough of that; this was a good, fun bonding opportunity for Snowbound and the Typhoon, and though Pierce wasn't sure if he could accept invites or not, he would do the best he could. "Thanks for the invite, Caesar- it's good to see you again." The other male hadn't been the kindest of all Pierce's temporary crewmates back in the Typhoon, but it was nice to see a familiar face. Turning to his Clementine, Pierce would nudge her shoulder gently with his own, offering, "We can go watch, if you want, Clem - maybe we can even help set it up." He knew it was hard for her to live such a sheltered life, and he tried, he really did, but it'd been so long since he'd last seen his girl, and spending that long not knowing if she was safe or not hadn't exactly helped him to loosen up much. The tall feline would look back to Caesar with a half-smile, uttering a quick, "I'm, uh, technically not qualified to accept invitations, but I'm sure whoever comes along who is will be delighted with the idea, too."

"speech"
space

Re: I AM CHILD // open, invite - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-06-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
One of the downfalls to becoming the Chief was that Atbash had to deal with The Typhoon, and although she didn't particularly mind them as a whole, her brother was there. Caesar nearly tried to kill her, so of course she'd be uncomfortable with him being here, so close to their border. But allies were allies, and Caesar just happened to be apart of them. "I sure am," Atbash tried to sound cheerful as she came over, trying to avoid looking her brother directly in the eyes. "We'll definitely go for sure."
bio | female | chief [leader] of snowbound
© madi