Beasts of Beyond
LEAVE HER JACKET - open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LEAVE HER JACKET - open (/showthread.php?tid=2526)

LEAVE HER JACKET - open - Lokisaurus - 06-29-2018

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - BASTILLEPAW - 06-29-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Bastille was doing his best to pretend that temptation wasn’t eating him alive. The wash of his emotions returning and the sudden forceful detox from drugs had knocked him down several pegs, and god, did he hate himself for his hubris. He’d taken far too much comfort in the apathy, shielding him from his problems, and now he barely knew what to do with himself when he suddenly felt all of those problems again. He was half asleep half the time, still recovering from the toll of the other night, and shaking with withdrawal the other half. As it was, his sharper edge seemed to have dulled, trending back towards the more neutral state he’d first joined with.

He yawned as he heard Aali yelling his name, and wandered in her direction slowly. He might have felt tired just thinking about helping someone, but she was tiny and adorable and who was he to refuse her of whatever it was she needed? Bast would sooner pass out from exhaustion than ignore her, and so he was there a few moments later, blinking at her. ”Mm, yeah, Aali?”
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - Lokisaurus - 06-30-2018

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - Roy Mustang - 06-30-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
A smirk made it's way onto Roy Mustang's features, as he watched the scene unfold before him as he padded over. Aaliyah calling out for Bastille, out of all people, made the melanistic bobcat quite curious. Before she spoke up to him, he wondered what she could have wanted with the leader, as she was such a young child, still full of innocence. Despite being so young, little Aaliyah has proven to be quite the ambitious one. That's a good trait to have, the determination to succeed. Roy had it himself back when he was in Amestris, he was driven by his goal to become the Fuhrer. If Roy didn't get involved in that incident that took his life, he would be furthering that goal even more. He hoped that this ambition in Aaliyah will continue to grow strong from this point on.

"You heard her, Bastille," Roy said with a flick of his ear, as he made his way over to the two. Roy looked over at Aaliyah, who seemed so excited that she was bouncing around Bastilleprisoner's paws. Roy couldn't help it but wonder how Bastilleprisoner will react to the request. Considering it's coming from a child, and it's not an actual overthrow threat, he sees no harm with Bastille allowing Aaliyah to be 'Seraph' for the day.

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - ★ HAZEL - 07-01-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
★  I NEVER HAD NOBODY TOUCH ME LIKE I’M G L A S S WITH A MOON BIRD KISS
Hazel wasn’t faring much better than Bastille in terms of exhaustion, having been dragged through his hell second-hand. She’d been alright for a day or so, then she was slammed back into something she couldn’t control. Now her head hurt and her eyes burned, but Aaliyah was calling Bastille and Hazel was looking for a distraction anyway.

The girl made her way up to the trio, taking a seat near Bastille without really thinking about it. He might be convinced that she was upset with him (the voice in her head was certainly trying to get her to that point), but she was just as tired as he was; she didn’t possess near enough energy to get angry. Of course, that didn’t mean she couldn’t feel the sense of being overwhelmed that just about dripped off him.

Forcing her head into the conversation, Hazel felt a small smile play across her lips. Aaliyah? As Seraph for the day? No doubt that would be...catastrophic on a number of different levels. But Hazel wanted to see it play out regardless, just because it sounded like fun and it might give Bastille a break.

“Sounds like her ambitions are reaching new levels,” Hazel purred. “I say do it. Aali seems like she would make a fine leader.” Which...wasn’t entirely true, but Hazel was excited to see the sort of fun and games the little girl would come up with. So long as Roy was her counsel, she had faith no surprise raid on Tanglewood would happen today.
★ — hazel — "speech" — eight months — the ascendants — tags — ★
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - GORDON CIPHER. - 07-01-2018

Believe it or not, Gordon wasn't tired. She had a few restless nights here and there, but for the most part, she was able to sleep soundly. But she could relate to both Bastilleprisoner and Hazel in being tired. Before she joined The Ascendants, she hardly got any sleep, in fear her father would come after her and Billiam.

Gordon was brought over by the noise Aaliyah was making and the little she-cat couldn't help but smile at how adorable this entire situation was. "Yeah, Bast!" She squeaked out. "I-I think she deserves it." She mused.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - Margaery - 07-02-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
So the baby bobcat wanted to be leader?

Interesting.

She supposed she might serve as a more competent Seraph than their own. There was, after all, no addiction tied to someone as young as Aaliyah, no stone cold apathy or disregard towards life. Then again, who was she to be judging Bastilleprisoner of all people? Her addiction wasn’t as obvious, but blood extended to her a euphoric sort of high that she had grown to rely upon in her brief lapses of conscious waking. Not to mention the fact that she was designed by the ever dull Margaery herself to simply hate. But even she, with her vast disliking of children, couldn’t help but admit that it would be fascinating to see the child take the wheel even for a day. Which certainly was saying something.

Perhaps she was going soft.

Scoffing as she arrived, Genevieve would quickly scan her clanmates before focusing copper hued eyes upon the baby. [color=#b14767]”I love a good takeover as much as the next person,” She hummed, laughing at her own joke. Of course someone of her caliber enjoyed a takeover, she was the one that had taken over Margaery’s body and all. Swishing a tail, Genny stole another look at Bast, hoping (she knew, strange for her to be doing) that he relented and permitted Aaliyah to take the reins for a day.

Re: LEAVE HER JACKET - open - BASTILLEPAW - 07-03-2018

I'LL BE GOOD, I'LL BE GOOD
Bastille cocked his head to the side as she muddled through her words, and found himself smirking in amusement as her request finally made itself clear. Little baby wanted to be Seraph, yeah? If she were older, he might have pointed out that it was a shitty job, but Bast had a weak spot for kids and he wasn't about to tell her that. "I don't know, Aali," he drawled slowly, gaze flickering up as he noted that others were joining them, "Sounds like a lot of work. You sure you want to do it all?" He offered her a crooked grin, momentarily looking away from her as others weighed in on the issue.

His gaze lingered briefly on Hazel -- she look nearly as tired as he felt, which he supposed made sense, but he couldn't help the flicker of guilt. His problems didn't need to be her problems, but after a moment he looked away, offering Gordon and Gen idle nods of greeting (with a slight roll of his eyes are her less than subtle joke). Turning his attention back to the little thing, he supplied, "Well, they all seem pretty convinced you can handle it, so if you're sure, it's all yours, kiddo."
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS