Beasts of Beyond
don't leave me — private, pincher - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: don't leave me — private, pincher (/showthread.php?tid=2524)

don't leave me — private, pincher - crownedprince - 06-29-2018

TIME TRAVELER { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
[ ooc ] [member=66]PINCHER[/member]

it had been a few days since i had joined the typhoon. everyone here seemed nice enough, from my perspective, so i felt i fit in quite nicely. i didn't exactly know that they were pirates, but i'd find out later, anyways. i had been taking some time to myself to get used to this new place i would be living in for quite a while, until i could go back and fix everything i had caused. but i couldn't dwell on the past right now, i would have to worry about that later. right now, i had to figure out where my appa was. and by doing that... i decided to go try swimming. i suppose i needed to have my alone time to think.

i had walked out to the beach, facing the ocean in front of me. it was truly beautiful; the waves crashing up onto the sand, the crystal clear blue water. i had never swam before, so my heart was beating out of my chest from the nervousness of it all. swallowing my anxiety, i instead tried to replace it with pride, puffing out my chest and heading towards the salty water as it calmed down a little bit. i stopped, however, when a wave came, crashing on my paws. a giggle escaped past my lips as i realized it wasn't actually that bad. wading in further, i was caught off guard when a wave came towards me. i was about up to my knees when it crashed into me, making me tumble in the water. after a few seconds, i was able to get up to the surface, taking large gulps of air.

rattled from my experience from trying to swim, i dragged myself onto shore, coughing as i lay there, catching my breath. maybe i was being a little too dramatic, but that's how i always was. after a few minutes, or what felt like hours, i got up, noticing how wet i was and the sand that was now sticking to my beautiful fur. mumbling a few cuss words to myself, i sighed in annoyance, talking in rushed korean out of anger as i tried to pick the sand off of me.

Re: don't leave me — private, pincher - PINCHER - 06-30-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
He didn't know what to say. Or what to do. He was used to being confronted of being related to someone but never to be the one to identify who was within his family. And with Crownedprince, Pincher was worried that this would turnout as some horrible father and son relationship built on bitterness and distance. He already dealt with that with Coldblue, his son appearing to want to do nothing with him and despite the cool uncaring manner that Pincher tried to express outwardly in public, it hurt that his son saw him as some pathetic excuse of a father. He may have not been able to be there for them in the beginning due to his leadership duties and having to settle the crew until everything was organized but he was here now and Pincher wanted to make things right. This meant confronting his newly found son as he was staring down at the origami he was currently messing around with inside his submarine home. His electric blue eyes snapped onto the door as he remained in silence on what to do. A small groan escaped his jaws as he raised a paw to rub his temple before stepping off his chair, deciding that it was now or never to tell the bengal who he was. A Roux. That was either a blessing or a curse.

As he stepped out, the rich breeze of sea pressed against his short obsidian pelt as the muscular canine began to glance around. Mostly everyone was off doing their own thing with not much concern of anything which was good for Pincher knew that recent events had been stressful without a captain to lead. He knew he should have promoted someone to Quartermaster to take over but he struggled in finding a candidate worthy of the position. He wanted someone that would be ready to lead but since returning, he was able to now continue with his work and perhaps find someone that could take over if anything else happened in the future. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the familiar sound of the Korean language, his large velvety ears pricked as he turned towards the direction where it came and he spotted the bengal. A wave of anxiety struck him but Pincher sucked in a small breath and went towards the youth, hurried when he noticed that he was drenched. Had he tried to swim? Did he know how? "Prince! Are you alright? What happened?" Pincher called out in a worried manner as the canine rushed to halt beside the other male, bending his head down to inspect for any possible injuries.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: don't leave me — private, pincher - crownedprince - 06-30-2018

TIME TRAVELER { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
i was surprised to hear the call from the captain, pincher, i think his name was, making sure i was alright. it was odd hearing the nickname "prince" for me, since my friends would often call me that to annoy me. twitching my nose, i turned to look up at the doberman, surprise to see he was worrying so much over me. "y-yeah, i'm fine. i guess you can say i didn't sea it coming." i laughed, my iconic laugh ringing through the area. i did like my laugh, even if others didn't or found it annoying. clearing my throat after my laughter ended, however, i looked at him quietly as he observed me to make sure i wasn't hurt. it felt almost... comforting, and familiar, that he was looking out for me. but why? he wasn't anything to me. he wasn't my appa, so why did i feel this way about him? i would soon realize i was so wrong.

Re: don't leave me — private, pincher - PINCHER - 07-11-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Pincher had never believed he was able to be the reason why such pure beings like Goldenluxury or Crownedprince were born in a family like his. He was used to seeing members from his family belonging to sinister evil plans but it wasn't really surprising. Half his family were being of twisted magic and the other had grown up as a gang that was not afraid to kill if necessary. It had been tiring to see how flawed they were but with his sons and daughters, Pincher felt at ease with himself. That maybe he wasn't so bad because he believed he was doing a decent job of taking care of Goldie though he struggled with his son, Coldblue. As he heard the reply from Crownedprince, a small look of amusement flickered in his vibrant turqouise blue gaze as the male allowed a low chuckle to rumble in his throat before answering "Not a bad sea joke, kid. But...I need to talk to you. Privately." Pincher shifted ever so slightly, velvety ears twitching as he straightened his form. He was rather nervous in telling the bengal that he was his son but it was better to reveal the truth than to hide it in plain sight.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: don't leave me — private, pincher - crownedprince - 07-11-2018

{ .:*・° } a smile found it's way onto my lips as pincher complimented my joke, though it dwindled slightly. why did i care so much about what he thought? shaking my head softly, i laughed quietly with him, my iconic laugh not as "intense" as normal. shock laced my features when the captain said he wanted to speak with me privately. fear went through my very core as i thought if i had done anything wrong. okay, maybe i had spread out some paper hearts i cut out in front of someone's door, but that was just normal for me. i always did it to lucian... was i going to get in trouble because of that? swallowing my fear, though it clearly showed on my face, i forced a smile. "oh yeah, sure. what's up, nae chingu?"