Beasts of Beyond
SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body (/showthread.php?tid=2502)

SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-28-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
//This happens directly after the raptor attack!

Caesar's worst mistake was thinking he could take on feral animals. Or rather, worse - feral dinosaurs. The demon's main feline body had practically been ripped apart and he had been forced to possess a new body to escape. So what body was that? Well, something that just happened to be passing by - a seagull. Caesar knew that possessing a body would get rid some of his energy with powers, and that he'd be stuck in whatever body he found himself in, but staying alive mattered a helluva lot more than allowing himself to be eaten alive by dinosaurs.

Caesar flew back to camp and landed almost as soon as he reached Barracuda Bay, collapsing onto the ground. His landing was absolutely awful, considering he didn't really know how to fly in the first place. He just relied on instinct that the body had, though it wasn't much. The demon gasped for air as he laid on the sand, slowly starting to feel his body again. The numbness he felt from the raptors had transferred over at first, which probably gave another reason to his terrible landing and flying. He could both feel and hear his heart pounding, and his body soon convulsed, a wave of pain being shot through him at the sound of his heartbeat. Caesar was honestly panicking, afraid that using his powers so soon had caused him to start Corrupting, though he would probably be relieved to learn that this wasn't exactly what was happening. Caesar groaned in pain, unable to curl up in a ball like he could if he were feline. It would take time to register this, but he would now be stuck as a seagull for a couple of days, and boy was he going to be pissed once he calmed down and realized this.

//He doesn't have any open injuries since they pretty much scared up when he got the new body, and the pain he's feeling is from Rosemary's mindtrick.
#psychosocial.

Re: SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body - guts - 06-29-2018

Now, everyone in the Typhoon probably knew that they didn't get along. Really, none got along with Caesar, and that was especially true of Greed. They had started off rough, and it just continued like that. Every encounter between them was usually somewhat hostile, at least from the Officer's side. The panther, however, was usually cool and too amused with his irritation to get angry himself. After all, it took a lot to make him the least bit frustrated.

He wasn't aware of the raptor fight going on, so when a random seagull crash-landed on the beach, he was a bit surprised--and had no idea it was Caesar. He didn't like the asshole birds, so he was torn between helping it or leaving it for someone else to deal with. In the end, he decided he would check it out.

Padding closer, he glanced over it from a distance, expecting it to get all defensive and start trying to peck at him. "Hey, what the hell happened to you, little buddy?" he asks, still unaware of who it was.

"SPEECH"
▼▼▼
tags

Re: SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body - ROXANNE R. - 06-30-2018

✧*:・゚ Arriving shortly after Greed, Roxanne would angle her ears forward with an amused twitch of her whiskers not saying anything at the moment but she definitely wanted to pounce onto the seagulls and scare him off like all his other friends. That's why they avoided her, she was the terror that tore through the skies when they least expected it yet she supposed she could give this pitiful avian a head start before she would pluck out any feathers. She would sit down next to Greed soon speaking with a small shrug "Wow, what a horrible landing." She would scratch her chest with her paw not really all that interested in a seagulls that couldn't even land or let alone fly correctly. Dumb bird. Little did she realize is that this was actually Caesar though she didn't treat him any better than the seagulls she terrorized on a daily basis. Why should she? They were stupid birds that stole anyone's food not caring who the fuck you were. So why care for them? But Greed was already asking the stupid bird what had happened to it, she couldn't help but snort though it was more well-mannered than ill. She supposed she could help this bird and maybe teach it how to fly properly "Too many crashlandings?"" She suggested to Greed.
"speech"

Re: SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-30-2018

”What does it fucking look like what happened?” Caesar snapped at Greed, assuming that the panther knew who he was. He thought the guy was sneering at him, mocking him for being in a body most would consider prey. ”I was fucking attacked, fuck off, both of you.” The Officer’s feathers were ruffled and fluffed out, as if he was trying to defend himself. He was glaring at Roxanne now, unamused by her comments.

//mobile

Re: SO TEACH AND TELL ME // open, stuck in a seagull body - Owlie - 07-01-2018

Trrrrack