Beasts of Beyond
Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] (/showthread.php?tid=2490)

Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - Dimitri - 06-27-2018

"I cannot, believe you...." The tom snarled, fully intent on turning back. No. They wanted to go forward. There was a civilization here. He needs people to talk to. Dimitri groans and throws his head up, claws scratching at the snow and shaking himself.
"It's fine. We'll be fine." He huffs and rolls his shoulders, as if psyching himself up. "I can do this." he pressed on towards the border, smelling it and confirming the recency.
The tabby removes the pack from its back, checking the contents. A teddy bear, a worn book, a cat toy, and a journal. He removed the journal and a pencil, writing with his mouth.
?????
Arrived at clan. Waited at border. To be updated.
- Dagon

He put it away, and waited, fir fluffing as he tried to get warm.

The tom shook himself a second time, his fur growing longer, his form buffing itself up, until he resembled a maine coon. His coloring stayed the same however.  That’s a little better.

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-28-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
how could you just walk away and leave me here?
"Hey there." Atbash's voice was calm and quiet as she made her way over to the border, having been going on one of her daily trips to check for joiners. And it seemed there just happened to be one, what a lucky catch! "My name's Atbash Cipher, I'm an Articplayer here." The demon introduced herself. She noted how different she seemed to talk, but honestly, it was mostly because she was just tired. "What brings you to Snowbound?"
bio | female | arcticplayer [hp] of snowbound
© madi

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - Dimitri - 06-28-2018

His eyes looked Atbash up and down, as if inspecting her and sizing her up. Deciding if she was a danger. Since Dimitri was the one they were going to meet, he though it would be better for him to act like Dimitri. For now. Once he got settled in, he’d leave the host a note and see when Dimitri would come out. "I- I’m-" he cleared his throat a second time, heightening his tone to sound a little more like the host. 
"I’m Dimitri." There. That sounded good. "I’d like to join. I want to get out of the cold."

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-28-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
"Of course you can join." Atbash responded, allowing a slight smile to cross her features before that turned into a frown. Oh, right, the cold. She had grown used to it at this point, though the cold didn't really bother her much in the first place since she used to live in the outer reaches of Dimension FiveX. "Oh, right! Sorry about that," The she-cat turned around, flicking her short tail to signal that Dimitri could follow. "I'll show you to camp. Would you like some hot chocolate or something, too?" It was the least she could offer.
© madi

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - Dimitri - 06-28-2018

Dimitri seemed to pipe up, a smile on his maw as he stepped forward to follow after Atbash. "Ah, no thanks. I'd like to get a fire and a warm meal though..." Hot Chocolate, as tasty as it was, wasn't good for the body.

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-29-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
Atbash could understand not wanting some, though it was a little tradition to at least offer a cup here in Snowbound. "Sure thing! We can probably set you up one in camp." She replied, then suddenly realized her word choice. "Oh, there's more than just me here." She explained, letting out a nervous laugh. "There's Jacob, the leader, and Izuku... He's training to be a medic." There were others than just them, of course, but they were the two she knew and trusted the most.
© madi

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - Dimitri - 06-30-2018

"H-How many are there?" Dimitri asked, giving a pause. "Tell me more about Jacob, if you could." He inquired.

"speech"

Re: Now I need a place to hide away [o, joining] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-30-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
"Um..." Atbash hummed, unsure of how to answer the first question. She thought about it for a moment, before she continued, "Well, let's see... There's Izuku, Jacob, Pierce, August, Melantha, Harrison, me and you, a couple NPCs here and there." Who else was she missing? "Oh, there's Natasha and Stark, too." That... should be everybody? She wasn't sure if she was honest, and she kinda felt bad. But she didn't linger on that thought too long, since Dimitri asked her to describe Jacob. "Hmm, well, he's our Chief, like I said." She replied. "He's training Izuku, actually. He's a really nice and sweet person, very understanding and calm for the most part." He didn't seem to panic whenever the humans invaded their territory, so that was pretty brave of him.
© madi