Beasts of Beyond
LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 (/showthread.php?tid=248)

LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - Leigh - 03-21-2018

HEY BABES— uh— come on over? I guess? I got something interesting to share. The voice of Leigh, Snowbound’s young leader, rang out from his perch on one of the icy bridges. This would be his first time addressing the clan. Nothing formal or anything— that would be saved for their first meeting to come in the following days. Leigh had gotten the idea to give out little activities for the others to do— get to know each other and mingle and such. “Idea time; weekly quests or tasks or whatever. I’ll give you something to do, like a game to play or a task to perform. Something to pass the time and let me get to know your strengths and weaknesses.” Perhaps he could’ve explained it better, but that was about it. Nothing too complicated. Besides, anyone could participate. That was a plus. “So if you’re interested, hit me up.

"SPEECH"
☆☆☆

Re: LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - cry - 03-21-2018

The raven cooed, tilting her head. Weekly tasks? What kinda sad excuse was..? She supposed the concept worked. She was an outsider after all. She was not used to working with a team. She supposed she'd have to fix that. Crystal sighed before she hopped up. If she was going to fit in, she had to accustom herself to their... c-customs. That was bad planning on her part.

Cry sat in line, nearly being trampled a handful of times before she made it to the front of the cone in front of the... by golly was that a horse with a horn? That was... she raised a brow. Strange. The raven sighed, shaking her head. She cawed at the horse, trying to grab his attention. She had already proven herself to be an intelligent creature, though she never spoke to strangers. Hopefully he would get the message. She could only hope, she was not going to be speaking to this creature until he earned it.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - jacob w.c. - 03-21-2018

Jacob was still fascinated by the fact that, apparently, unicorns really existed. He'd loved stories about magic and such when he was younger (and continued to love them now), finding the lush forests and diverse landscapes and creatures of such books fascinating compared to the dingy city he occupied at the time. He made his way over to the pair that had already arrived, giving a curious glance to Cry. He knew the bird could speak. He'd heard her speak, he was sure of it. Still, it wasn't any of his business if she chose not to, he supposed, although he did worry that someone might mistake her for prey and try to snatch a quick snack. He'd looked out for birds plenty of other times, though, so he supposed he could do the same thing now. "I'll take one!" the boy called.

Re: LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - calliope - 03-23-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;width:60%"]
AS I STAND HERE  WAITING, WISHING, WANTING— Weekly tasks, huh? Those sounded fun! Maybe they'd kind of be like those little jobs she took up with her friends. They'd always done stuff like that back when they weren't moving around all of the time. It was always enjoyable, and sort of dragged her away from the stress of their usual situations. So, with hopes that it would be like a part of her earlier life, she decided to take it.

Sugar made her best attempt to trot over - despite the sprain in her ankle causing a bit more of an awkward limp over, offering a friendly smile towards the three others. "I'd love one!" she'd reply, still grinning. This was going to be so much fun! —TO TAKE OFF AND GO STAR HOPPING

Re: LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - Ivylee - 03-24-2018

IVYLEE   SNOWBOUND   2 MONTHS SAMOYED PUP
Weekly tasks? What were those? Ivy peeked over at the gathering group, tilting her head slightly to one side as she watched them ask for these task thingies. Maybe she should ask for one too? The pup loved to participate in everything, despite being so young. She just couldn't help herself. "Could I have one, please?" The tiny fluffball inquired as she neared closer to where Leigh was perched, hoping that she'd be given something fun, or helpful, to do.

Re: LUNAR INTERLUDE || weekly tasks 3/20-3/25 - Leigh - 03-25-2018

Mobile + sorry im like super late//

He glanced at everyone who had arrived— all seemingly eager for a task. This concept was definitely sparking interest, urging Leigh to continue. He looked to a bird— one he hadn’t yet been familiar with. Not much of a talker, huh? Regardless, he’d offer a smile. “Alright feathers, I’d like you to lead a small patrol around the area, explore and if you find anything that could be useful, that’d be rad.” Next was three he had met already. “Jakes, could you set up a hunting party? Might be good to stock up on food now that we got more mouths. Sugar and Ivy- do you think you two could collaborate and set something fun up to make use of those barren walls in the caves? Like a painting activity?” he asked. If they needed help, he would certainly be there to try.