Beasts of Beyond
☾∗ˈ‧₊° — info / why did i want to hide my precious self - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — info / why did i want to hide my precious self (/showthread.php?tid=2448)

☾∗ˈ‧₊° — info / why did i want to hide my precious self - crownedprince - 06-26-2018

index
i. tags
ii. history
iii. human au information
iv. accolades
v. timeline
vi. art gallery
vii. playlist

☾∗ˈ‧₊° — info / why did i want to hide my precious self - crownedprince - 06-26-2018

i. tags
GENERAL i want to love them in this world
desmond "crownedprince" roux | dessie, des, prin
cisgender male | he/him/himself
seventeen months | june fourth, 2017
paradise valley | crown
→ the boys name "desmond" means "from south munster." he was given this name since pincher had always wanted a son named desmond. the name "crownedprince" was given to him by his mother, as she saw him as a prince.

IMPORTANT NOTES shining me, precious soul of mine
faceclaim: kim seokjin | voiceclaim: kim seokjin
more notes on crownedprince

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE i finally realized, so i love me
bengal | born as a bengal
100% health | no injures
crownedprince is a beautiful lynx point bengal with marble stripes scattered across his body, though his tail is a dark brown color. his facial features are almost perfectly aligned, making him very handsome and attractive. he wears a white collar, though hidden mostly underneath his fur, with two small metal roses connected by a chain attached to it. his legs are thin and long, and his paws are crooked, which was that way since he had been born. his shoulders are very broad for a feline, which is a very noticeable feature of his besides his perfect looks. he has heterochromia; his left eye being an olive green and his right eye being dark brown. often, at times, he can be seen wearing anything pink. he normally wears a pink satchel around his shoulders, which is full of many different, odd, cute little things. he also has three earrings on his right ear, two small gold hooped earrings towards his ear tip and one small dangling hoop earring towards the bottom of his ear. at times, he can be seen wearing a pink or black "dad" hat or round glasses. he can be seen wearing a light gray sweater, since that's how his time traveling would work, though it is torn up now after the attack. he also has two sugar gliders named odeng and gookmal.

PERSONALITY not so perfect but so beautitful
enfp | lawfully good
hufflepuff | candor
no disorders | can seen as full of himself
crownedprince is a boy with many different personality traits, though to most he's mostly caring and funny, making dad jokes at any point that he can to make others laugh and to cheer them up. he cares about others very much and wants to make others happy, which mingles well with his caring personality, especially since he keeps traveling back in time to save his friends. he's humble, though sometimes can be seen as annoying or narcissistic because he never stops talking about his good looks. dessie is very care-free, not really caring what others think about him and doing whatever. though, he can be stern at points and will put people in their places. though mostly after the incident with the jungle juice, he's definitely more stand offish and nervous, and wracked with guilt. you can often find him crying about it in his room if you happen to walk in on him.
→ caring, humble, funny, father-like, honest, care-free, kind, "cool"

RELATIONS i'm the one i should love
pincher roux x npc | goldenluxury, coldblue, and others
demisexual, heteromantic | single
lucian, valentine, dylan, shiloh, kinsey, ace, divinity | no enemies
considers all of paradise valley his acquaintances | does not dislike anyone
→ crownedprince is easy to befriend
→ crownedprince is hard to start a relationship with, since he does not know how to act with it, but is very romantic

INTERACTION i'm the one i should love
physically medium | mentally medium
will not fight | will not kill
knows some self defense | has no weapon preference
time travel [stripped away from him] | attacks in underlined #38ACEC
→ mention [member=1126]crownedprince[/member]  or [member=8]imajinary[/member] when attacking
[align=center]©imajinary

ii. history
though born with the name desmond, his mother gave him the name crownedprince in order to forget pincher ever existed in her life. he found out recently his true name, and kept to it until he ran away from the typhoon, going back once again to the name he once went by. his nicknames include prin, des, and dessie, though he more than often goes by prin since only few know of his true name. he lived in korea his whole life until his mother passed away suddenly from lung cancer, causing him to go into distress. before she had passed away, she told him to find his father, and that's what he did after realizing he would not be able to recover if he stayed in korea, leaving behind six of his closest friends. he was a previous member of the typhoon. he found his father, not having known it was him, and joined the typhoon, later finding out from pincher that he was indeed his father. though, a month or so after his joining, he decided to take the jungle juice, not knowing it was an optional choice. the jungle juice affected him in many ways, making him see not only his greatest desire, a chance to save the past, but his deepest fear: going back into the past. he discovered that happened to his six close friends through the halluncinations: lucian left after losing hope rather quickly in him, valentine stolen away back to the orphanage, dylan leaving to the city to find him, shiloh being forced to leave with his parents, kinsey taken by his father's gang and brutally injured, and ace leaving after he realized that crownedprince was never going to recover. this tore him apart, and though he was a mess, he managed to write his letter and throw it into the oceans, collecting with him six flowers somehow placed on the area where he had written the letter, like someone had known. he was attacked by a feral feline who he thought to be kinsey, as the jungle juice hadn't fully left his system, and was injured badly. his sweater, which was of greatest importance to him, was torn up, and the flowers no where to be found. he later found them in his home, sitting on his desk after he was released from the medic's den. he used to have the power of time travel before it was suddenly stripped from him. he has no idea how he was gifted the powers, he had always had them since he was a kid. he would often use it for things that weren't very meaningful, and often regrets that now, as maybe he could have saved his friends. before he left korea, he had noticed their absence, as he was going to say something. but he always went back too far, and never saw what had happened to them. eventually, he suddenly could not go back in time anymore, stuck in the real time and having to flee korea from his memories. his sweater, i mentioned before, is where he believes his source of power comes from. as when he was a child, whenever he wore it, if he had thought of a certain time, he would go back to that time, but not when he was not wearing it. even after it stopped working, he kept it in hopes of having it maybe work once again, but with it torn, it is quite unlikely. he ran away from the typhoon after encountering the ghost of his mother. this made him realize that he would never be able to escape his past if he stayed there. he didn't know why he kept running, but he did, until he came across the tunnels in paradise valley. having met divinity, his soon-to-be second crown of paradise valley, she convinced him to stay, and he eventually stepped up to the plate as a crown, or a leader, of the group. it has just opened up to others, and is at a slow pace, but he is enjoying it so.

iii. human au information
name desmond roux
→ goes by des, dessie
age twenty six years old
→ born june fourth, 1992
occupation a well known actor in south korea, just starting out in america
→ though he does go on cooking shows often and dabbles with singing, as he is very good at it as well
physical appearance he is a south korean man, standing at 5'10", and with strikingly handsome features. often called "worldwide handsome" for his seemingly perfect alignment of his face, he has plump lips, a dark chocolate colored eye and a deep olive colored eye, and slightly triangular eyebrows. he is often known for his puffy eyebags, though he tries his best to cover it up with makeup. he has naturally brown hair, but will often dye his hair different colors; blonde, pink, and black being his favorite colors. he has to wear glasses but prefers to wear contacts, causing him to blink often in normal conversations. he is also known for having crooked fingers, and often tries to hide them if he can. desmond wears earrings, though not often, and if he does, they are normally dangling earrings.
→ his faceclaim is kim seokjin from the south korean band bts
wardrobe you can describe him as "rich but simple;" he will wear expensive clothes, but have them as though he looks like he is wearing normal, casual, everyday clothes. he will wear normal korean fashion such as masks over his face, but he will also wear baseball caps, oversized sweaters, and other casual clothing.

iv. accolades
none received yet

v. timeline
joining the typhoon
pincher tells crownedprince he's his son
jungle juice: finding out what happened to his best friends
discovering and keeping gookmal and odeng
seeing the ghost of his mother & running away from the typhoon
meeting divinity
paradise valley's first meeting

vi. art gallery
© fab:
© sky:

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — info / why did i want to hide my precious self - crownedprince - 11-30-2018

vii. playlist
"epiphany" — kim seokjin, vocalist of bts
"awake" — kim seokjin, vocalist of bts
"blood sweat & tears" — bts
"run" — bts
"answer: love myself" — bts
"spring day" — bts