Beasts of Beyond
I TOLD YOU I WAS LOST // open, delivering note - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I TOLD YOU I WAS LOST // open, delivering note (/showthread.php?tid=2442)

I TOLD YOU I WAS LOST // open, delivering note - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Caesar hated this. He absolutely fucking hated this. He could understand temporarily being demoted, but the punishments were unnecessary, he felt. The demon made his way towards Snowbound's border, carrying a note in his mouth. It was badly written, he knew, but at least it was an apology, right? Caesar waited at the border, deciding it was probably a good idea to wait rather than appear in camp despite being an ally. He supposed he could talk to Jacob while he was here too over the event he should hold, since admittedly he wasn't sure what he should do. Maybe Jacob could provide ideas.
#psychosocial.

Re: I TOLD YOU I WAS LOST // open, delivering note - jacob w.c. - 06-29-2018

THE BLUE AND GREEN BELOW IS A MASTERPIECE — Jacob was rather pleased with himself in regards to Caesar. Maybe that was a little cold or cruel but he deserved what he'd gotten, if not worse. He still couldn't quite wrap his mind around the desire to attack one's own family but he knew he couldn't be one to judge. His own family had a complex series of problems that not even Jacob understood at times. He'd left that all behind, though, and now his only family was Harrison. Well, he supposed Harrison and Pincher and Goldie and Coldblue now. Not quite exactly since he and Pinch certainly weren't married but he wouldn't hesitate to take care of the kids if he was ever asked or needed to. Maybe they'd have to plan a day together so Harry could get to know all the other kids and Pincher himself. Jacob wasn't sure if his son had ever had the opportunity to meet all of them but he wanted him to. He knew that his Babbo and Jerseyboy would've never approved of Pincher if they knew (which they didn't, and Jacob was pretty sure they wouldn't for a very long time) but hopefully Harrison would feel differently about it.

When he caught sight of Caesar at the border, his immediate reaction was suspicion. Jacob liked to be open about everyone as often as he could. He didn't like to make judgement before he really knew someone or suspect of them of wrongdoing when they were perfectly innocent. However, he thought he had good reason for feeling his stomach twist into knots at the sight of the yellow feline waiting at their border. He'd severely hurt Atbash, disrespected both Pincher and Jacob, and didn't appear to have any remorse about any of it until he was forced to through various punishments. Even then, Jacob doubted that it was sincere but there was a part of him that still hoped it was. "Hello Caesar. Did ya' need somethin'?" the canine asked as he came closer, settling down to rest his shivering legs. They'd been bothering him all day but at least this little interaction gave him an opportunity to rest.  — BUT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN

"SPEECH"

Re: I TOLD YOU I WAS LOST // open, delivering note - Dimitri - 06-29-2018

Dimitri wasn’t quite sure who this was. They looked slightly like Atbash. Maybe they were related? The tom came around, stopping behind Jacob and looking over his shoulder.

"Caesar..." he said the name slowly, eyes looking over the stranger, inspecting him for danger. "I-I’m Dimitri."

Re: I TOLD YOU I WAS LOST // open, delivering note - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-29-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Jacob probably had a right to be wary of Caesar at the border, though at least the demon had the decency to wait at the border, right? He had been so itchy to just cross it and go into camp, but he decided it would be best if he just waited. "Yeah, I'm here's to deliver the note I was supposed to write Atbash." He responded with a slight shrug, trying to talk as much as he could with the note in his mouth. "I don't have to go see her personally but I had to write a note, in case you don't remember." His gaze briefly flickered to Dimitri as he came over, and he only gave a flick of his ear to show he heard Dimitri, but he didn't respond to him. He just wanted to get out of here and leave, he didn't have time to acquaint himself with the other members of Snowbound.
#psychosocial.