Beasts of Beyond
the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking (/showthread.php?tid=2426)

the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - madster - 06-25-2018

malphas was a boy of bad vices. he was also a sawbone's worst nightmare- he ate rotting flesh, drank dirty water, and liked murdering his liver. he enjoyed putting his body through mad abuse. was it due to his low self-esteem? his hedonistic and nihilistic view on life? or was it because he was a teenager and just a fucking idiot?

the cat had found a disgusting, abandoned bottle of beer in the junkyard. it was so old the label had been bleached by the sun. malphas usually got his drinks from shady loners but he had found one all on his own now.

being a cat, it was hard to drink things out of glass bottles. he tipped it over and let the content spill on the dusty earth. quickly, he lapped it up. it tasted fucking disgusting and he spat it out. "jesus," he muttered. it tasted like piss. not that he knew what piss tasted like. he then let it sit on his tongue, deciding that the taste didn't matter, he wanted to get buzzed.

"anybody wanna share this aged beer with me?" he asked, jokingly, noting how long that beer bottle must have been there. years, probably.

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - COSMIIX - 06-26-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ REGENT — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
Amunet didn't swear all that much but if she had then she probably would've responded with "hell no", the smell of beer made her nose twitch and she'd frown finding her clanmate lapping up said alcoholic beverage from the ground. Her whiskers twitched for a brief moment saying in a polite manner "No thanks," Her talons would click against the ground, she was mostly making sure the younger individuals wouldn't drink the probably out of date alcoholic beverage.
© madi

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - ▷killian◁ - 06-26-2018

"Y'all are fuckin' pussies! Gimme some of that shit, funky little guy!" Killian would shove his way past Vigenere and stick his face up close to Malphas, awaiting that sweet sweet alcohol. He didn't really.. Get that it was a joke. Who thought he would, though? He was really fucking stupid, after all.

He also really fucking loved alcohol, and given he was barely ever affected by shit like this, he'd probably be able to drink it no problem. If not, and he got sick from it, well that just sucked but he didn't care. Killian was not one to think ahead or try to make things easier for his future self. He just wanted some beer.

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - Nayru - 06-26-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
Malphas was indeed a Sawbone’s worst nightmare.

Nayru had been forced to keep a particularly watchful eye out for the young male, ensuring that he didn’t develop some terminal illness from his dieting habits or lose his leg or something like that. To see him drinking who know’s how old beer? Well, the cream tabby might as well have a heart attack now. Certainly that was his goal, to kill her by being as reckless with his life as possible. Why else would he behave the way he did? Why else would he actually prompt her to leave her home to ensure that he didn’t die?

Signing to herself, the tiny Sawbone (accompanied of course by Chad), eyed the old bottle and Malphas questioningly. [b][color=#6b7e99]”Oh my god,” She whispered to herself, [color=#6b7e99]”You’re actually going to make me keel over and die. Please... please take care of yourself.”

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - madster - 06-26-2018

malphas nearly grinned at the sight of amunet. "did you come over here just to say no?" he tilted his head, and extended the question to vigenere, who had done the same thing. he evaluated his thoughts on both- he didn't know anything about amunet, although she gave off a dignified air- which made him curl his lip in disgust. no thanks. i just showed up here to say no thanks, he mocked the older woman in his head.

next, killian walked over. "fuck yeah, party time." malphas poured out some on the spongy earth so killian could lap it up. "let's get wasted."

then nayru came, and he laughed. "i'll be fine. i'm young and reckless. you should have some. it tastes bad but that's the fun part," he said, offering her some of the leftover beer. 

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - Morgan - 06-26-2018

Morgan stepped cautiously toward Malphas, stopping right next to Vigenere. "What's this?" he asked, sniffing at the ancient drink as it splashed on the ground. The samoyed tensed up, staring at the ground with the strangest desire to try some of the stuff. Killian and Malphas seemed to be enjoying it, at least. "I... I'll try some." He let the bottom half of his mask melt onto the ground as he dipped his head down near the puddle. Hesitant still, he let the tip of his tongue touch the liquid.

It took less than a second for the dog to begin retching. He spat the beer out as fast as he could, heaving out air for a bit before finally regaining his breath. He jumped back and growled at the drink, focusing his power to evaporate it all into the air. The canine barked out all kinds of obscenities, thankful that he could remember them to properly illustrate his disgust. He followed up his verbal assault by freezing the beer in the bottle in an attempt to break the glass container.

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - madster - 06-26-2018

malphas offered the large dog a crooked grin as he stepped over to take a sip of the disgusting drink, curious to see his reaction. "yeah, party!" the clearly underaged cannibal spoke, raising a paw in a triumphant manner- he was socializing! fuck anxiety! he was cool and popular and his anxiety could suck it.

then morgan had a bizarre reaction that involved evaporating his fun and then the glass bottle shattered once frozen. "really?" malphas sighed, glad he wasn't hurt in the shattering of glass. "fuck you. i'm not even a little buzzed." he said, rubbing his temple. "now look. it's a mess and there's glass everywhere."

then the realization set in. that was a bad reaction- not morgan's, his. now the fun little old-beer party was ruined and it was malphas' fault. the dread in his chest came back. why did he even come here? nobody would love him.

despite his self-hatred thoughts, he just stood there, looking down.

Re: the alcoholics and their self-love / open, drinking - Morgan - 06-27-2018

The samoyed's growling ceased as the new Rogue's presence dimmed. Letting the rest of his mask melt, he crept over to Malphas, streaming his water to try carrying the broken bottle away from him. Lying down and avoiding the shards of glass, Morgan looked up into the feline's eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his muzzle right in front of Malphas' own. "I can clean this. What matters right now is if you're alright."

He stood up next, touching his nose against the cat's forehead with a look of pity. Stepping closer still, he continued, "I did that for the good of Tanglewood. I'm sorry again for ruining your fun, but... it was dangerous." The samoyed nuzzled Malphas' head, his fluffy fur brushing against the feline's ears. With a more worried voice, he whispered, "I can make it up to you if you want, Malphas."