Beasts of Beyond
Camaraderie - private/Fenrisulfr reading lessons + interactions - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Camaraderie - private/Fenrisulfr reading lessons + interactions (/showthread.php?tid=2406)

Camaraderie - private/Fenrisulfr reading lessons + interactions - Morgan - 06-25-2018

As dusk reached its peak, the masked samoyed approached Fenrisulfr's home. He meant to start his reading lessons a few days earlier, but found himself wrapped up in other matters. Weekly tasks and his upcoming trip with Vigenere were the only things on his mind during the week, but he cast his thoughts aside for this particular night. It was just going to be about himself and one of his favorite Tanglers. He brought with him a small stack of random books which were stacked precariously on his back.

Taking a few quick breaths, he knocked on the door with a ball of ice. "Fenrisulfr?" he asked quietly. He shook his head and raised his voice more, knocking again. "Fenrisulfr, it's me! I'm ready to read..." In truth, he was not at all sure if he was ready. He had to try, and being able to spend some time close to the fiery beast was definitely a plus.

[member=234]FENRISULFR G.[/member]

Re: Camaraderie - private/Fenrisulfr reading lessons + interactions - Luciferr - 06-26-2018

[align=center]
But Heed this lesson well,
When the weak court death, They find it -

He'd been sitting idly in his sparse home - though considering how long he'd now felt at home here, he should really decorate, hm - when the knock sounded, the tall beast shifting off his hind legs to stand and stride toward the source, opening it and nodding when he spotted his fellow regent - ah yes the lessons, he had promised after all.

"come on in Morgan - my home is still rather sparse so sit anywhere you'd like" sparse in terms of finishing touches but there was a myriad of soft cushioned pillows he'd made sure to pull out for this so the Samoyed wouldn't be uncomfortable and some low slung lit torches suspended from the ceiling by chains on simple metallic bowls - nothing was ever a fire hazard to the war God when he himself could corral flames away from the flammable.

Circling around to sit comfortably with a gesture for Morgan to do the same with his burden of books - he peered at them idly "which book would you like to try to start with first?".

/I've never taught anything lmao I'll wing it

[sub]TANGLEWOOD - REGENT - TAGS - REF (9FT) - EXTREME[W]isker[/sub]

Re: Camaraderie - private/Fenrisulfr reading lessons + interactions - Morgan - 06-27-2018

The samoyed's eyes widened as he looked up at his teacher-to-be. He followed him inside, eyeing the beast's various features until he was spoken to. Startled out of his stare, he replied, "Thank you for helping me tonight, Fenrisulfr." Once the larger male seated himself, Morgan set his books down and lied down against him on a cushion to his left. He bathed in the beast's radiant warmth, closing his eyes and grinning as he moved closer. A strange but familiar feeling came over the samoyed as he realized how much Fenrisulfr dwarfed him. He shook his head to try and dispel his thoughts, wanting to focus on the lesson.

Since he was unable to read any of the titles, Morgan pointed at the nearest book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, a small green one. The cover's illustration, which amused the samoyed, depicted a strange creature in a red outfit being attacked by playing cards. "This one," he whispered, pawing at it to bring it closer to the pair. "What do each of these symbols mean?" the cream dog inquired, running a paw over the letters on the cover. He nuzzled his fellow Regent's side before focusing on the symbols to take them in to the best of his ability. He recognized many of them from Fenrisulfr's letter some time back, but did not yet assign them any sounds. "Hmm..."

Re: Camaraderie - private/Fenrisulfr reading lessons + interactions - Luciferr - 07-26-2018

[align=center]
But Heed this lesson well,
When the weak court death, They find it -

/late

Fen settled himself, shifting slightly so his pupil in this lesson was more comfortable, it didn't bother him when people were more the touchy feely type - he'd had three siblings that had never understood the concept of personal boundaries himself and given his fathers stand off-ish but begrudging to allow tiny forms to crawl all over the massive dragon, it was really the least strange thing these days.

heĀ  inclined his head to the book - alice in wonderland hm? that could almost describe his own situation being in a new world - save the one he left could've been described as the more bizarre.

he mtioned to the first word and it's first letter "This one - this one represents the letter A though in capital form in a lowercase form it would look something like this" he scrawled it on spare wad of paper he'd brought "Capital letters always start a sentence or a name for person or place"

"The following letters are 'l' 'i' 'c' 'e'" he motioned to each explaining how moved together they made the name 'Alice'

[me=FENRISULFR G.]tryna write a lesson: Idek man oof[/me]

[sub]TANGLEWOOD - REGENT - TAGS - REF (9FT) - EXTREME[W]isker[/sub]