Beasts of Beyond
no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=2401)

no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - Warringkingdoms - 06-25-2018

If she recalled correctly, this was her week to do weekly tasks. The task schedule wasn’t rigid or thoroughly planned-out, but she hadn’t done it yet, so she was probably due.

Walking slowly into the center of the grand circle, Rin cleared her throat. ”Gather for weekly tasks,” she called out, flicking an ear. She wasn’t entirely sure what everyone’s tasks were going to be, but she did have some ideas. None of them would be too difficult, she thought.

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - Suiteheart - 06-26-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]That time again? Why did the days of her life pass by so quickly? Suite flicked an ear in thought as the strolled forward. She supposed a quick passage of time was better than a slow one. Regardless of whichever was best, the white feline offered Warringkingdoms her signature smile. If she was not mistaken, this was the other's first time hosting weekly tasks. "I'd love a task, Rinny."

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

"I'd-I'd like one, too." Gordon chirped as she came over, huddling close to Suiteheart as she blinked up at Warringkingdoms.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - arcy - 06-27-2018

There were a lot of things Caboose didn't understand about these ..... people. That's not unusual. Caboose wasn't known for understanding much at all. The problem with that was that Caboose refused to ask questions a good half of the time. That or he asks too many questions. Caboose barely understands how he ended up here, though, so questions would be better. But no. Caboose decides to go on his usual route of pretending that he knew exactly what was going on. He wasn't good at pretending though. At all.
"I ... definitely know what that is," Caboose says as he approaches, doing his very best to sound like he does get it. He fails pretty miserably, but he doesn't seem aware of that as he tilts his chin up. He got something from this? Task? Like an order? Or was it something else entirely? The look of poorly-concealed, complete puzzlement was, luckily for Caboose, covered by his helmet. "I will take one of ... whatever it is!" Well, at least he was trying to use an inside voice. Still, he glances between the two people who were already here, a little uncertainly. He's honestly taking his cues from them, even though he has next to no idea who anyone here is.

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - Warringkingdoms - 06-28-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]Indeed, this week seemed to be passing abnormally fast. Then again, last week had been abnormally slow, so perhaps it was a matter of relativity.

One way or another, several people had arrived already. Glancing between the first three to approach, Rin offered each of them a nod. She recognized Suite and Gordon, of course, but not the third person. At the third’s questioning, she smiled softly. It wasn’t difficult to figure out- she’d tell him what to do.

Suite, you could teach a lesson on a subject of your choice,” she said, looking over at her. ”It could be music, fighting, or anything else that you’re interested in or think that we ought to know.” That seemed simple enough, she thought. Then, turning to Gordon, she said, ”You could create a murder mystery for us all to solve- it can be as simple or complex, or as silly or serious as you’d like. If you want help with setting it up, I can assist.” That one might be a bit more complicated, but it would be fun and would teach teamwork. Finally, to Caboose, she added, ”Could you find one person you don’t know yet, and work with them to plan a game for everyone to play?” He’d probably benefit from meeting some new people.

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - madster - 06-28-2018

merihem was confused at what was going on. he had been a loner for his entire life, and now... some person was dictating other people to do things... on their request? merihem liked being told what to do, because then he didn't have to rely on his brain to mess things up. merihem was a smart person- things just got mixed up easily in his rapidly-moving brain.

"i would enjoy a task," the cat said politely, dipping his head in respect.

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - guts - 06-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]For once, Church was just as clueless as Caboose. As he trotted up, he glanced at said male before looking up at Rin, unsure of who she was. But that wasn't really important right now, was it? The name was pretty self-explanatory, and he was glad to have things to distract him from their situation. "I'll take one," he states.

"SPEECH"

Re: no such thing as getting out of hand — open, weekly tasks - Roy Mustang - 06-29-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
The melanistic bobcat came padding forward to the crowd, walking along on three legs as if he never lost a leg. The male's gaze quickly landed onto Warringkingdoms, an ear flicking. Roy was a little late this week, Roy doesn't even remember himself going to last weeks tasks, the male had been a little more busy this week. It certainly wasn't apart of his plans to adopt a child, really. But he wasn't complaining, he wouldn't have done it if he didn't want Aaliyah to be apart of his life. "I'll take a task," Roy spoke up with a nod of his head, wondering what kind of task the Major Cleric would assign to him.