Beasts of Beyond
I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism (/showthread.php?tid=2362)

I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - madster - 06-24-2018

Malphas wasn't a good person. That was obvious.

He was in Tanglewood, after all. He was a social recluse. Sure, he had to interact with people once or twice- but now, he was in the public eye. He hated it. He was a figure in the shadows, he was supposed to be hiding away. The pain from the spotlight burned and he scrunched his eyes in agony. He wanted something to get people away from him- something to scare them away.

The hermit had found a dead loner, stuck in a trap. His life flashed before his eyes- that could have been him, but thanks to Morgan, he was alive. He ripped away the body, leaving its legs stuck in the trap and then he tore in with sharp, angry teeth.

There was blood all over his face, and he ate quickly, ripping out intestines and then swallowing whole.

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - IVAN Z. BRAGINSKY - 06-25-2018

IVAN ZIMAVICH BRAGINSKY ✧ russian bear dog — proxy — tags[/color]
Zimavich was sniffing the ground, following the scent of the loner. He didn't like strangers being in the territory and was intent on guarding it. He approached and came up upon Malphas. His gaze landed on the gored corpse, then to Mal, and started barking and growling threateningly.
© madi

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - Bean - 06-25-2018

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-25-2018

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - Nayru - 06-25-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
This was rare for Nayru, being out of her house and all. Unintentionally, she had withdrawn herself completely from society, so engrossed with her budding magic and the ever needy Chad. In her mind, there was no time for anything but her alligator and her grimoire, brief exceptions made only for injured clanmates. Unfortunately for the sawbone though, she had woken with a particularly bad crick in her neck, one that demanded she take a walk to try to alleviate some of the tension.

With Chad upon her head, she neared the group not because of the smell of blood but because of Iota’s presence. More and more, she had found herself drawn to her friend like a moth was to a flame. It was weird, she knew, but ever oblivious, she didn’t understand what actually was happening. She did shy away from her as she spoke about death, her cerulean gaze finally falling ionic Malphas and the the rogue’s corpse. Oh.

Feeling uncomfortable now, she looked away, pale paws shuffling anxiously against the ground. [b][color=#6b7e99]”There can be some... uh... adverse health conditions associated with... uh... eating things that aren’t exactly fresh.” It was all see could manage to say, sick to her stomach now and wishing that she hasn’t left her house in the first place. Stupid neck crick.

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - madster - 06-25-2018

Why did Malphas eat what he did? He had a completely normal digestive system, so the cannibalism was a choice. "When you think about it..."" He said flatly, surprisingly calm in the face of his worst enemy- social interaction.

"What difference does it make, what I eat? I could have killed a bird or a rat- other breathing, living animals, surely on the same level of intelligence as us- then it's acceptable. I feel no kinship to my own species," He clarified, pulling an intestine out like a piece of pasta- it stretched and he had difficulty ripping it into pieces. His crimson eyes flickered up to Naryu. "There's an adverse health condition for everything, beautiful."

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - Bean - 06-25-2018

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - COSMIIX - 06-26-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ REGENT — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
Slowly approaching, the Goddess would stand beside Nayru in a rather protective manner as she blinked st Malphas with her molten honey gaze. Zimavich was barking at the cat though she didn't necessarily blame him on why, the jaguaress would let out a soft breath not being so critical on what people are but if they were going to get a bit of smartass towards her daughter then there would certainly be some issues. She would lightly nudge Nayru in a comforting manner not making the cannibalism anymore of a situation than it already was, her gaze locking onto Zima as she called him over "Come Zimavich," There was no authoritative tone but her posture sort of said it.
© madi

Re: I COME WITH KNIVES / open, cannibalism - IVAN Z. BRAGINSKY - 06-27-2018

IVAN ZIMAVICH BRAGINSKY ✧ russian bear dog — proxy — tags[/color]
The dog pipped up and stopped barking, looking over at Amunet. He gave a growl of protest and turned away. No. He didn't want to go. He didn't approve of Malphas' actions. He better make sure he knew it. 
© madi