Beasts of Beyond
HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids (/showthread.php?tid=2334)

HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-24-2018

See, the issue with the task Bastilleprisoner had given her was that Gordon wasn't aware of the kids Margaery had, so she had to go asking around who they were. Luckily, though, it didn't take long for somebody to tell her, and Gordon had honestly worried herself too much over asking some NPCs. "Um... Connor?" The little she-cat called as she looked for Margaery's kids. "G-Gale? Kara? Simon?" God, she hoped they would be coming soon. "Um... I'm-I'm gonna take you to make your pendant necklaces. Is-is that okay?" She was asking that as if they really had a choice, and she supposed they technically did. Gordon didn't have to do the task Bastille gave her, and Margaery's kids didn't have to go with her, but they would have to make their necklaces at some point, right?

[member=1112]Connor,[/member] [member=1120]Gale.[/member] [member=969]KARA[/member] [member=1149]Simon F.M.[/member]
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - Margaery - 06-24-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
[color=#b14767]”Ah, so you’re in charge of the leeches today, love?”

A bemused grin touched Margaery’s lips as she arrived. Had Bast really paired her monstrous children with sweet Gordon? It wasn’t that her lovely little babies were brats or misbehaved... no, no, they were simply vampires and young vampires sometimes enjoyed to bite. She’d probably stick around simply to keep them in line. The last thing she wanted was for Simon, Kara, Gale, and Connor - as pleasant as they were - to scare Gordon away. [color=#b14767]”Would you like my help?” It wasn’t really a question. Margaery planned on sticking around regardless. It was the least she could do.

/ mobile

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - Character Graveyard. - 06-24-2018

SHINE ✧ Connor — The Ascendants — Fireball
At Gordon's call, Connor had made his way towards the area where the female was, a grin on his maw. He took a seat beside his mother and looked in Gordon's direction, while the three of them waited for his siblings to show up.
© madi

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-25-2018

Thankfully Margaery was one of the first to show up, which meant her kids were likely following her. "Yes, I am!" Gordon responded to her, looking up with her with a smile. "Um, B-Bastille wanted me to." She explained. "But-but I don't mind! It's a chance to get t-to know them." Seriously, she hadn't met them before at all. Actually, Bastille assigning her the task was the first she heard of Margaery having kids! "Help would be great, though, if-if you don't mind." She'd know how to keep her kids calm, right?

And then came Connor, though of course Gordon didn't know which of the kids this one was. "H-hey there. I'm Gordon, what's your name?" She asked gently, smiling at Connor now.

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - Simon F.M. - 06-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — The miniature version of Suite wasn't far behind the mother, snowy white paws leading the kitten forward. Baby blue eyes landed on Connor and a purr rumbled from the small dwarf star as Simon approached. Stumbling on excited paws, the kitten moved towards the ebony sibling, a squeaking "Hello, Con-man!" escaping.

The kitten bumped up against Connor before turning to look at Gordon. "Hello there! I'm Simon!" purred the snowy feline, looking up at the munchkin(not that there was much of a height difference). The dwarf star sat, waiting patiently for what they were called over here for.

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - Lokisaurus - 06-27-2018

Instead of the Margaery-Suiteheart spawn that was to come running, the next arrival would be that of Aaliyah.  With two big eyes and no discernable name yet, the child would trundle herself towards the growing group with a fiery passion.  Her paws tripped her up a little bit though, so she ended up almost face-planting as she reached her destination.

The bobcat straightened up once she was able to gain her footing again, and looked around.  There were four bodies present - besides herself - three of which she knew.  That was good.  At least there was a predetermined audience for her.  To the one creature she didn't know - Simon - she made a loud mewl, hoping to establish dominance as the top baby of the group.

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-27-2018

Oh, good, another one of Margaery's kids were coming over. As Simon ran over, Gordon looked over at him and smiled. "H-hi, Simon! My name's Gordon in case you didn't hear." She purred. Her attention quickly went to Aaliyah as she came over, and Gordon's tail puffed out a bit as she face-planted. Although luckily, the bobcat cub seemed to quickly recover from the fall. It probably won't hurt for her to tag along. Gordon thought to herself with a tilted head. Did Aaliyah understand speech yet? Oh well, she could try. "You can come along, too." She chirped to Aaliyah before she turned around, facing towards the direction of the back area of the observatory where the necklace strings were. She motioned with her tail for Simon and Connor to follow, hoping that their littermates wouldn't be too far behind.

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - Character Graveyard. - 06-27-2018

SHINE ✧ Connor — The Ascendants — Fireball
At the sound of his ashen-colored littermate's purr, Connor would release a purr from his own throat and he would rub against his sibling in a friendly manner. He hadn't seen any of his siblings in a few days, so it was nice to see Simon around.

As Gordon beckoned him, Simon and Aaliyah over, he would follow close behind her, a happy expression on his facial features. "Where are we going?" He squeaked.
© madi

Re: HAPPY SONG // open, Weekly Task 6/24 + Margaery kids - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-27-2018

Oh, right, she probably should have explained that, hadn't she? Gordon briefly looked back at Connor as he asked her that question before she retured her gaze on focusing on their destination. "We-we're, um, going to go look for some strings!" She responded. "For your pendants. You-you, um, won't get a pendant until you're an Observer, I-I think -" She explained, looking over at Margaery real quick to make sure she was right on that assumption; she was still getting used to The Ascendant's traditions, after all. "- but you'll be able to choose your string for right now."