Beasts of Beyond
UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 (/showthread.php?tid=2329)

Pages: 1 2

UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-24-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Alright, now it was his turn to give out Weekly Tasks. Caesar was pretty damn excited for this, though that's mostly because he thought he could give out better tasks than anybody else. "Hey, fuckers! Gather 'round for some Weekly Tasks." The demon called with a grin on his face.

//You can also ask for an OOC prompt too!!
#psychosocial.

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - Character Graveyard. - 06-25-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
Vanessa walked over in a rush, before she took a seat, where she looked at Caesar. "I'll take one."

//I'll take a OOC prompt as well!
© madi

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - purgatory - 06-25-2018

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
Caesar looked over at Vanessa as she came over and gave her a nod. "VANESSA, I'd like you to host a little mini-party. Like a costume party. Yeah." She liked parties, right? Oh well, if she truly didn't want to do it, Caesar supposed she could decline and ask for another. When Cronas came over, the demon looked over at them. "Alright, CRONAS, why don't you go play a prank on Tanglewood?" He was kind of curious to see if they attacked him because of his relation to Vigenere and held something against him. Or maybe he just wanted to see Cronas injure themselves. Probably both reasons.

// [member=914]Vanessa,[/member] : How does Vanessa feel about dating Deadpool? Is she happy with him? Has he done anything special to surprise her, say with gifts or something, or vice versa (maybe she gave/gives him a gift instead!)?
[member=885]cronas[/member] : Cronas had been in The Typhoon for a while and when they first joined, they practically had no memories. How do they feel about their Crewmates that they've met throughout their time here. Who have they made bonds with and who don't they like or distrusts?
#psychosocial.

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - PINCHER - 06-26-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Pincher preferred not to take up on tasks due to already him holding duties that he needed to focus on but due to being able to sleep without getting too tired now, the canine sought out to recieve tasks from the current weekly holder. His long ears twitched with curiosity as he heard the voice of Caesar already giving out tasks for the members that have decided to come for some. He gave a polite nod towards the direction of Vanessa and Cronas before turning to lock his piercing arctic blue gaze onto the lemon yellow savannah. "I'm up for a task." Pinchere offered with his broad shoulders rolling while he waited. He wondered what he would recieve but for now he remained silent.

( an ooc prompt would be neat <3 )
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - bubblegum - 06-26-2018

[align=center]
[Image: tiny_pixel_goldie.png]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
getting a task would probably be a bit harder now that she was injured, but she still wanted to help out. papa was back and the worst pain was over. the girl moved slowly over near her papa, showing up not long after him. she tried to follow him around a bit more. she wanted to keep an eye on him. she moved her tired eyes towards caesar, hoping the annoying feline would at least give her something decent. "may i have one?"

//i'd love an ooc one too!! <33

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
Oh boy, Pincher wanted a task? Caesar blinked in surprise at the Captain before he spoke, "Alright, PINCHER, why don't you hold a little history class? Talk about The Typhoon's past or something, I dunno." The demon suggested before he turned to Goldenluxury. He took note of how tired the female was and forced himself not to smile. Smiling at the way she looked might make things suspicious, wouldn't they? "GOLDENLUXURY, I want you to go around playing a song. You like to sing and dance, right?" Or maybe he was confusing her with Keona.

// [member=66]PINCHER[/member] : Now that Pincher's back, what does he think of everything that happened while he was gone? Try exploring his thoughts a bit more on how he missed his family and Crewmates.
[member=48]goldenluxury[/member] : Goldie had been hurt a lot lately, both emotionally and physically. Is she tired of everything that's happened in the past few days? Try exploring some of her thoughts after being attacked and Pincher returning from the dead.
#psychosocial.

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - Wade Wilson - 06-27-2018

actions "speech"
Another week, same routine. Wade was next to arrive with a flick of his tail. "Surprise me, handsome." he hummed.

I'll take an ooc too pls <3
[glow=black,2,300]HERE TO KICK NAMES AND TAKE ASS[/glow]

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - ROSEMARY - 06-27-2018

[align=center]
Rose felt an intense dislike for the de-powered demon, but she supposed the less overt she acted about her feelings the better. After all, she didn't want magenta-aura lemonboy to figure out she caused him to eat snails - and that was phase one of her plan! So, the ocelot wandered over, attempting to lightly twack Pincher's shoulder with a paw. "Something interesting, please," she requested, only one of her eyes bothering to slide over to look at lemonboy. Yup, aura's still magenta.

[ eww muse
ooc task pls ]

Re: UNDER THE KNIFE || Weekly Tasks + OOC Prompts 6/24-6/29 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-27-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
Ah, Wade. This guy was the absolute life of the party and he amused Caesar. Almost everything the guy said was outrageous in a good way. "WADE, why don't you host some sort of battle training? Offensive, defensive, I don't care." The demon stated before he turned to Rosemary. He honestly didn't know how he felt about her. A lot of shit he's been through seemed to be tied to her - though honestly he could directly connect one event (that being the fact sand turned into mud underneath him), but still, he didn't really appreciate how suddenly he got into trouble whenever she was around. "Something interesting, huh?" The demon echoed with a flick of his tail. "Why don't you go to Haven Island and find some sort of spooky treasure there?" He suggested.

// [member=939]Wade Wilson[/member] : Has Wade gone through the Entrance Ritual yet? If not, try writing a prompt based on that. However if he has, try writing a prompt about his experiences there.
[member=1130]rosemary roux[/member] : how did Rosemary get her psychic powers? Was she born with them or did they just magically appear one day? Whatever the case, could you write a prompt about how she used them in the past, whether it be mischievous or helping out somebody.
#psychosocial.