Beasts of Beyond
Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 (/showthread.php?tid=2323)

Pages: 1 2

Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - Morgan - 06-24-2018

With a distinct spring in his step, the cream-colored canine approached the usual Tanglewood town meeting spot. Morgan pulled out several streams of water from his bracers, dispersing them in the air as a sparkly mist. He then pulled some ice off of his tail as water, blasting it straight up into the air to form a makeshift fountain. He could only hope that he would grab enough attention with his little show.

Sitting down and letting the bottom of his mask melt away, he called out, "I have tasks for anyone who wants them. We'll make Tanglewood shine this week!" He had always wanted to give tasks to his comrades; more tasks meant more improvements to Tanglewood. More progress, more beauty, and more happiness.

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - galexiux - 06-24-2018

Tasks? What were those? Eight quickly raised a paw. Whatever it was, it sounded like it was to make this place better. She was in!

//museless cuz people that put effort into task posts scare me lol

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-24-2018

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - madster - 06-24-2018

Malphas was next to approach, limping over. Weekly tasks. With a snort, he told himself to man up and stop being a pussy.

"I will....." He muttered. "Give me a FUCKING task!" He clarified. "I am so FUCKING ready for it."

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - ▷killian◁ - 06-25-2018

"Damn! Bet you love that fuckin' enthusiasm, huh, Morgan?" Killian spoke as he trotted up, lifting a forepaw to smack Malphas' shoulder. "I like you already!" His lips curled in a crude smile and he turned to look at the other dog. "Give me a goddamn task, fluff dude."

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - beck. - 06-25-2018

In life, Beck had been a creature of laziness. In death, he was still lazy. On the surface, the commander was just as much as a hard worker as anyone else keeping Tanglewood running and stable. That is, only when the work benefited him, and him alone -- by now, his little project of a clan was an extension of himself as well. Anyone else sharing the fruits of the little labor he did were unintentional. With that in mind, he surprised himself by approaching Morgan's water display to begrudgingly volunteer.

The poltergeist flinched away from the mist surrounding the samoyed and the other four in line, small pops and hisses of static crackling around his apparition briefly as he sulked forward before he recollected his nerves. Casting Killian and Malphas a dark scowl of annoyance, Beck flopped back unceremoniously and didn't wheeze out a word, expecting to be included seeing as he dragged himself from the shadows to participate. Even then, if Morgan failed to recognize the silent social cue, dulled eyes staring up at the dog expectantly.
[align=center]»――

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - Morgan - 06-25-2018

Morgan's tail could not stop wagging as more and more Tanglers arrived. He looked at each one for a moment to consider what kind of job they may be best suited for. "For the good of Tanglewood, I'll give you all helpful tasks." First, he pointed at Malphas, though he looked at Killian as well. "Yes, Killian. Enthusiasm! Anyway..." he said, turning away from his fellow Regent to look at the injured Rogue. "Malphas, you should scavenge for us this week. Look around the farm, the junkyard, or anywhere else. Food and a way to keep it cold would be good to have."

Next, the samoyed walked over to Vigenere. "Vigenere, we will be going to the Ascendants this week," he reminded the feline. "Your task will be to plant flowers here in town. It'll be pretty!" Since Killian was nearby, Morgan walked his way next. "Killian, I'm sure you liked Valo's dance. I know I did." He chuckled to himself, a new samoyed smile finding its way onto his face. "Build a little place in town for parties. You can even have a party there too, if you want."

Finally, Morgan headed toward Eight and Beck. "Eight, you should find somewhere in town where we can all eat together. There's many old buildings around, so maybe you can decorate one or build something new." He was used to eating alone in his cave, which was both boring and lonely. Although there were plenty of places where Tanglers occasionally gathered to eat, the canine could yet not think of a universal one.

"Beck, this task is very important. Please, plant new trees near the crater, and clean up the area if you can. Nature needs to take back that land." He knew that many bodies and dead trees littered the landscape in the area, which was something of a dark spot on Tanglewood's map. He seeked to change that - for the good of the group, and the land itself.

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - COSMIIX - 06-26-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ REGENT — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
A little too enthusiastic. She walked over sitting down and offering a smile to her fellow Regent as she would speak with a nod of her cranium "I'd like a task, Morgan. She calmly with a flick of her ear.
© madi

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

Re: Making Our Territory Beautiful - weekly tasks 6/24 - axiom - 06-26-2018

[align=center]
The cub's ears flicked, a slight scowl on her face as she prowled over - really, half of them got gardening jobs this week? She doubted most plants could even survive in this polluted mess. Tail lashing behind her, she mumbled, "I'll take something, but I"m not digging." She'd rather do anything than get polluted, stinky gunk between her toes.