Beasts of Beyond
LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=2288)

LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - charrie graveyard - 06-22-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"] [ REBOOTING SYSTEM...]
[ ALL SYSTEMS ONLINE - RUNNING DIAGNOSTICS... ]
[ NO DAMAGE DETECTED - RESUMING... ]

With a sharp intake, the tabby would finally awaken, brown eyes fluttering open as the circle symbol on the side of his head began to glow a brilliant blue. How long had he been out? Hours? Days? ... Weeks? No. It couldn't have been that long...

Shaking his head, he would look around, taking note of the sound of waves nearby and the cries of seagulls flying above him. He was... on a beach, but where? The male's thought process was immediately interrupted as waves began lapping at his back paws, causing him to shift and recoil, moving away from the water's edge. Eyes narrowing as he gazed out at the great expanse of blue behind him, Connor took a few brief moments to try and remember what had happened to him... but he found... nothing. He didn't remember a single thing- only that he was RK800, or better known as Connor. He was here to find out about the native groups of animals in this area... but he wasn't sure why. Either way- that was his mission. The only mission he had to complete for now.

Now that he had gotten the few things he remembered in order, the gray tabby would stand up, shaking his wet fur out and sending droplets flying onto the sand beneath his paws. If he was here to investigate the native groups... perhaps there was one nearby? He could only hope, anyway. Scanning the beach, Connor let out a small sigh- no one in sight. Not right now, at least. "Hello!? Is there anyone out there? My name is Connor... I came to visit your group!" He called out, tail flicking as he patiently waited for an answer.[/size]
tags

Re: LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - purgatory - 06-22-2018

Re: LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - PINCHER - 06-22-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Finding strangers in his home was becoming sort of a treasure hunt for him. It could either be a potential joiner seeking shelter within the ranks of the crew or someone that was going to threaten the "peace" that glued the members together to at least tolerate each other. He was rather bewildered on how some managed to come to the island when the only land based connection was a simple stretch of land that Pincher tried to secure as much as possible. But he knew that there were always cracks to a system and he made a mental note to get that shit figured out as the male had just finished setting up plans for the upcoming meeting. A slight headache was beginning to buzz inside his skull, a feeling that was beginning to become like an old friend to Pincher. He shouldn't have drank so much in the morning but Pincher had been craving at least four shots of vodka before going out to face the world and it's bullshit.

With the bittersweet tang of the alcohol now sticking to his tongue, the leader had decided a light stroll and fishing didn't sound too bad. As he trekked through the long hills of cream-colored sand, the male halted to sink his teeth into an ivory colored cigarette, the orange end being softly gnawed as Pincher used a small spark of electricity to light it up, inhaling and exhaling puffs of smoke. Hopefully, it would soften the irksome headache as he continued walking, giving brief greetings to whoever passed his way. He was soon to arrive at a close fishing spot near the more crowded side of the coral reef shores when he heard an oddly peculiar voice call out, the sea winds slightly muffling the voice but he managed to catch most of it. Deciding to see who it was, the broad-shouldered charcoal canine stalked away from his task and headed after Cronas as he noticed the young child already introducing themselves to a brown-eyed feline.

Pincher's cool facial features twisted to one of disbelief at the comment. Visit? He wrinkled his pepper black nose at the stranger, piercing icy blue gaze locking onto the brown eyes though he became distracted by the odd blue circle that was at the side of Connor's temple. The hell was that? His curiosity tended to get him side-tracked by the doberman quickly folded back to his focus as he snorted and stated flatly "Do we look like a fucking hotel to you? We don't do visits." Especially with possible enemies trying to infiltrate the crew's hierarchy. He went to halt beside Cronas, his figure slightly leaning to protectively place a paw in front of the child.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - charrie graveyard - 06-26-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]As he stood there on the beach, patiently waiting for someone to arriving, it was then the male realized- he had never seen this... sand. Nor had he ever seen the ocean. It was certainly a sight to behold and Connor couldn't help but turn his attention back to the water's edge, closing his eyes as he took in the sounds of the waves rising and falling against the beach. Of course, the moment of peace didn't last long before it was interrupted by a voice, causing the LED on his head to flicker for a second as he turned around to gaze at the other feline. A male, from his appearance and voice. Connor found it rather strange they were referring to them selves in 3rd person but... he supposed it was none of his business. "Thank you, Cronas. It's certainly a pleasure to meet you. I-"

Before he could say anything else, the scent of cigarette smoke hit his nose, muzzle scrunching up in slight disgust at the smell. It had been a while since he had smelt the disgusting things, but the scent wasn't hard to identify. Briefly scanning the figure of Pincher, from his words and the way he carried himself alone, Connor knew the male was the leader of... The Typhoon? That was what Cronas had referred to it as. The canine was definitely an... intimidating individual, and the other's words would cause Connor's LED to flicker yellow for a brief moment before returning to its usual soft blue as he spoke once more. "I'm sorry- I certainly didn't mean to infer your group was a... hotel. I was just curious about it, that's all." He apologized, pausing. "If I may then, could I join The Typhoon instead? I swear, I mean you no harm, really." Connor would say before falling silent once again, blinking as he waited for the captain's answer.

tags

Re: LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-26-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Caesar couldn't relate to the awe Connor felt at the beach, and quite truthfully, the demon hated the sand getting in his fur and in between his paws. It was horrible and a pain in the ass to get out. But of course, Caesar had decided to make his home here so he had to ignore the problems he had with this place. Caesar made his way over, almost following Pincher with a limp. His hind leg was still recovering from the raptor bites, and truth be told, so was his side, but the most of his irritation came from the way he walked with a limp. It showed he was weak, vulnerable. It was frustrating.

"I don't see why you can't join." Caesar shrugged in response to Connor. "Name's Off-" The demon quickly cut himself off, realizing that he was still technically demoted in his position of officer, since he had yet to take the letter to Atbash and create an event for Snowbound. "Name's Caesar Cipher." He quickly finished, flicking an ear.
#psychosocial.

Re: LONELY PRESS PLAY / o, joining - bubblegum - 06-26-2018

[align=center]
[Image: tiny_pixel_goldie.png]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
the girl found great comfort in the waters that surrounded her home. she enjoyed sticking near them and looking out to the sea, eyeing the creatures that roamed within it. the shores that surrounded the typhoon was easily one of her favorite places. while she had no desire to leave her family or crewmates, she couldn't help but feel curiosity every time she looked out to the sea. what laid beyond it? she wanted to explore it, but her desire to be with her crew made her stay where she was. she wouldn't try to leave them. she still couldn't help but wonder, though.

goldie had first been drawn by the sound of connor calling out and introducing himself. and then the sight of her papa, her ears perking up in interest. she moved towards the few, wondering what they were talking about. she eyed connor as she approached, noticing the strange light from his head. what was that? the girl decided she'd ask when she got closer, brushing up gently against her papa.

"hiya, connor. yea, you can join," she said in a friendly manner, smiling kindly to the male. she was always happy to have more crewmates, and this one seemed quite polite. "my name's goldenluxury roux, but everybody just calls me goldie! it's nice to meet ya." she said next, figuring she'd get all of the introductions out of the way before she questioned his light. "what's that on the side of your head? it's cool."