Beasts of Beyond
OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood (/showthread.php?tid=2285)

OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-22-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
//Retro Pinch's death
So, admittedly, Caesar's plan of just messing around with Tanglewood hadn't gone so well. The demon had almost promptly been caught by a trap and attacked by some large ass canine. But you know what had Caesar so disoriented? The fact that he saw Vigenere there. His brother was on the same Earth as him, albeit in an enemy group. And you'd think Caesar would be excited about that - it'd be a chance to beat Vigenere up! - but he wasn't. No, Caesar knew that Vigenere could easily beat him in a physical fight, and the only way he could fight Vigenere would be to use his powers. Which he, unfortunately, still didn't have. The only one he gained back so far was possession. And there was no way he'd be able to be his brother with just possession. He'd probably use it to escape, if anything.

Caesar was limping back towards The Typhoon's camp, his body slowly recovering from where Zimavich attacked him. At first, the canine had made his entire body feel numb, but eventually the demon got feeling back and was able to properly move and escape the area as quickly as he could. But the thought of Vigenere being there was still in his mind. Vigenere knew he was here now, and honestly, Caesar wouldn't put it past him to lead an attack, especially if he was leader (which Caesar unfortunately assumed he was; he wasn't aware of Beck). But luckily the demon did learn somewhat of a lesson today: don't go to Tanglewood without a plan.

//Injuries: deep bite marks on his left forearm and a wound on his right forearm from Beck's trap.
#psychosocial.

Re: OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - purgatory - 06-22-2018

Re: OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - bubblegum - 06-24-2018

[align=center]
[Image: tiny_pixel_goldie.png]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
the girl didn't like caesar all that much, but she was at least trying to. her papa had promoted him to officer, after all. there must have been a good reason for it. plus, he was a crewmate. it was only appropriate that she tried to develop a nice bond with all of them. so, when she spotted him injured in the distance, she would immediately act. she moved towards him and cronas quickly with a concerned expression, trying to think about what she could do.

lucky for both of them, she had began to teach herself about herbs out of worry for her papa, so she just needed to see his injuries to figure out what she could grab. she certainly wasn't a doctor, nor did she have any particular interest in becoming one, but she at least had some knowledge in that field. she eyed him for a moment, not saying anything. she decided that dock leaves and cobwebs would be the easiest things to find and use right now, seeing as she could only work with the closest things she could find. "i'll grab something." she would inform them both simply before quickly walking off.

it wouldn't take long for her to find both of things she had decided on, seeing as they were easy to find near the jungle. she ripped off some dock leaves and used a stick to help her collect cobwebs, her movements quick and careful. she felt confident enough to be able to do this, having studied medical strategies just earlier, and it wasn't like his injuries were too complicated, assuming they weren't infected. she couldn't really easily grab any stuff for that. hopefully he would know to visit somebody who could afterward, though. after a few moments of collecting what she needed, she would make her way back.

she set down the cobweb-covered stick and dock leaves once she got closer to cronas and caesar, sort of immediately regretting it. they'd probably get sandy and then she'd need to shake them out before she could use them. she wanted to make sure caesar was okay with her doing anything first, though. she knew how he could be. plus, she was curious about what his answer would be to cronas' question. hopefully he was not followed. "are you okay with me applying these?" she asked quickly, her tail twitching.

Re: OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - Character Graveyard. - 06-24-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
Vanessa did not have a strong liking for Caesar. He was overly proud. If it meant saving his pride, he would probably let anything happen to anyone in the group. Yet, he appeared to be very confident in himself and he wasn't afraid to voice his opinions.

The smell of blood had brought the Striker over, a concerned look on her delicate features. She would take a seat beside Cronas, though her gaze had remained on Caesar. "I doubt anyone followed him here, as they would be here already." Nessa would pause before saying. "Let me guess, you went to Tanglewood?"
© madi

Re: OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - Owlie - 06-24-2018

Oh, this had his attention. The leopard wasn’t particularly friends with anyone here. More that he knew people here. That was a mistake on his part. Isolation was dangerous. Krataa watched as Goldenluxury came to the bottom of one of his nearby trees. Yellow eyes glared slightly and he clawed down his tree, following after the cat.

His eyes bore down on Caesar and a small smirk came to his lips. ”You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

Re: OPPOSITE OF WEAK // open, coming back from Tanglewood - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-24-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Oh, great. Caesar visibly rolled his eyes as Cronas came over and the demon stopped in his tracks as they approached him. They seemed to be just as monotonous as always, but then again, Caesar supposed, who would be terribly alarmed with him being injured? He knew people didn't like him here, and that was completely fine by him. Besides, it wasn't like he could feel the pain from the wounds the Tanglers caused. Sure, the bite marks and wound from the trap made his paws numb and tingly, but he didn't really feel pain. "You think I know what to do?" Caesar snorted in a sarcastic, angry tone at Cronas. "I'm not the fucking healer." He wasn't into that stuff. If somebody was bleeding out to die, then so be it. They were a waste of space anyway.

By now, his Crewmates were gathering and Caesar couldn't help but flick his ear in irritation. This wasn't the type of attention he wanted. He hated being seen like this in front of his Crewmates, regardless of whether or not he actually felt pain. They all know he could be defeated in battle now, and that in of itself was embarrassing. "Nobody followed me." Caesar confirmed in his usual grumpy tone, watching as Goldie ran off and returned with herbs. "Fine, whatever, I don't care." He wouldn't admit it, but yes, he did want the wounds healed. An infected wound wasn't going to turn out well, especially not if treated. So of course he was going to let Goldenluxury treat it; even if he was going to be grumpy about it.

"Yeah. I did." Caesar responded to Vanessa now with a growl. He didn't like the fact that they beat him up so easily and it clearly showed. But they had a huge fucking dog! Caesar had never seen that type of breed before, but it was practically the size of a bear. Of course he couldn't do anything to fight back, especially if said dog had clamped his jaws around his forearm. When Kraata came over and made his comment, Caesar narrowed his eyes at him. More like I saw my brother. And that was worse than seeing a ghost. "I look like I've been in a fight." The demon corrected, completely avoiding Kraata's statement.
#psychosocial.