Beasts of Beyond
I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY (/showthread.php?tid=2283)

I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY - vvintersoldier - 06-22-2018

[Image: R7YQtHa.gif]
It's been a few days since Edward managed to get into the Typhoon, even after his horrendous attitude at the group leader. These past few days honestly were quite rough, Edward was still adjusting to this unexpected, new life. Edward was fine in Amestris, but apparently the homunculi got him involved in a mess that sent him here. Edward felt nervous- was his brother okay? His little brother, Alphonse, didn't seem to get involved in the mess- so his brother shouldn't be here too. He couldn't help it but feel the concern rise in his chest, how will his brother go on without him?

The corgi quickly shook his head, ears flattening to his skull. Alphonse is fine, he should know that. His brother is strong, stronger than Edward- he shouldn't be worrying this much. I need to distract myself, The corgi thought as he looked down at his paws, eyes falling onto his flesh and metal paw. And then, a smirk made it's way onto Edward's features.

The corgi made his way to the middle of the Typhoon camp, wearing the same exact smirk. Edward didn't really know his clanmates, he didn't remember any of their names, and everyone towers over him! Everyone made the impression that he's small and probably weak, and they all wondered how he managed to have that much anger in his little body. They clearly don't know what Edward Elric has in store. This is a perfect time to test my alchemy, The canine thought to himself, not saying a word to gather people over. Edward hasn't performed alchemy since he turned into a corgi and ended up here in Typhoon. He's sure that he can do it, but he just has to make sure.

Having an array envisioned in his mind, and comprehending the chemical make-up on the ground below him, the alchemist clapped his paws. Quickly after, Edward placed his paws on the ground, the earth instantly 'transmuting' to what Ed had in mind. The ground in front of him 'transmuted' into a metal dagger, which had a sharp end and was light enough for Edward to pick up. Once it was done transmuting, Edward picked it up by it's blunt side. It worked! Ed thought to himself excitedly, thrilled to know his alchemy worked in this strange world.

Re: I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY - purgatory - 06-22-2018

Re: I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY - ROSEMARY - 06-23-2018

[align=center]
How exciting, to see someone performing magic and wielding such abilities with almost effortless ease. The ocelot watched the corgi with rapt attention, though she doubted he saw her from her vantage point up in a jungle tree. Not to mention, the corgi seemed happier by the feat - as evident by his excited body language and lime green flash in his aura. Most creatures seemed to lack abilities like her own, but to know she had something unusual in common with the corgi made her inspired to get a little more social today.

Her four eyes moved from Edward to a sandy landing spot on the ground, her four eyes converging on the location. With the depth perception of four different points, she confidently jumped out of the tree - well, her movement looked more like she stepped off the tree rather than wasting the effort of jumping. Free-falling from four stories high, she slowed her descent with her air magic until her paws gracefully touched the ground; a demonstration which, quite honestly, looked as though she just got lucky. Considering her strange appearance, she disliked drawing additional attention to herself on principle.

Trotting over to Edward and the child, she nodded greetings to the both of them, her tails flicking excitedly behind her. "Hmm, I'm more curious about what else you can do with that ability," she murmured, glancing at Cronas with her upper right eye after she added her own question to his. But the eye soon slid back to focus on Edward, along with the other three.

But, of course, she supposed he likely didn't know who she was - after all, she only just finished her "entrance exam" or whatever it was called. "I'm Rosemary Roux, I don't believe we've met yet. If you're training right now, perhaps I could join you? I believe we have similar abilities," she spoke, her willowy voice carrying a strangely flat tone. Despite her itch to know the corgi, she couldn't quite manage to convey her excitement in any meaningful way.

Re: I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY - PINCHER - 06-24-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Magic to Pincher was certainly odd. Or perhaps it alchemy. He was used to seeing witchcraft and that sort of supernatural strangeness one found in creatures that practiced it. It confused him and also intrigued him on how it could all be possible. He had always figure there had to be an explanation of some sort, one that he could rely on with science and what was considered "real". Then he heard about alchemy and in a sense, it tied both science and the unreal together in a decorative ribbon that Pincher wanted so hard to shred apart in frustration. He had heard tall tales about alchemy but never been one to witness the act of conjuring items out of the bargaining of the elements and the materials it was offering. Until now when Edward had arrived to the tropical island. The short corgi had already made quite an impression on him ever since he shrieked with a rage that was bigger than the alchemist at Pincher. Of course, the Captain was one to be rather relaxed around members with fits of burning rages, being amused rather than frightened by the hairtigger temper that Pincher lacked. It took him a while to get mad or to push him off his cool airy behavior that he was known for so luckily, Edward had not angered Pincher to the point of his patience being shattered.

The broad-shouldered obsidian male had been nearby when he had noticed the cloaked peculiar smaller canine trot towards the center of the main camp settled on the beach, Pincher settled a little far away under the shade of some towering palm trees. His jaws were clamped around a crab, gnawing on it's shell until it broke open and he could enjoy the rich meat that it contained, his light electric icy blue gaze flickering away from his meal to follow Edward before turning back to it. He remained focused, preparing to rise from his relaxed position to go head back to his submarine to focus on leader duties or whatever the fuck he had planned for the day when he heard the sudden commotion where Edward had been heading. Slowly rising to his feet, the dark male tipped his head towards the direction of where the voices of Cronas and Rosemary mingled in to speak about what he had always desired to see. Alchemy. His fictional eyebrows perked up as his cool gaze widened at the sight of Edward transmuting a metal dagger out of the ground. How was that possible? There wasn't a single blacksmith tool being used and it had been almost instantly conjured. He knew there were powers that even he contained but the way that Edward had done it seemed almost otherwordly.

Deciding to join into the two curious minds that were his half-sister and one of his strikers, Pincher trotted towards them and halting beside his sibling, brushing gently against the wildcat with a faint toothy grin lacing his jaws in greeting. He certainly found Rosemary odd due to the four eyes that were able to fixate at various directions at once but it didn't unsettle him since Roxanne also had odd mutations. Pincher didn't look anything too peculiar except the blue tattoos on his hind legs and the visible gills that had once been scarred. Focusing his gaze onto the dagger with a glint of wonder in his aqua colored gaze, Pincher questioned "Is this what others call alchemy? I never thought it was real..." He glanced towards Rosemary once again, catching her state that she believed they have similar abilities causing Pincher to tip his head to the side.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES // O, SHOWING OFF ALCHEMY - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-24-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Caesar was familiar with magic - or rather, abilities, as he liked to call them. Some people called it magic, some people called them powers, he preferred the term 'abilities'. It just made more sense to him, since he had been born with his powers. The only reason he couldn't use them now was because they had been stripped from him when he traveled here. It was irritating, but at least he knew they were eventually coming back. He had possession back right now, and though that wasn't much, it was something.

Caesar came to the scene, being alerted by the growing crowd. The demon looked unamused and unamazed at what Edward was doing and simply rolled his eyes at Pincher's comment. "You say that as if the majority of people here don't have powers." Even though he preferred the term abilities, that didn't mean he didn't say powers. Besides, 'abilities' mostly applied to him.
#psychosocial.