Beasts of Beyond
PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor (/showthread.php?tid=2264)

PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - tristitia - 06-21-2018

fate or finality
Lioness The Typhoon Striker tags
Searching. It was so difficult for the lioness to do. She had to get away from her own group, after all. And, finding this area! She had seen an observatory in the distance, so that is where she thought of going. But, she remembered that this place was owned by a group. She huffed, sitting down and calling out, “Hey, I'm Sekai! I'm looking for my dad!”

[member=262]ANAKIN SKYWALKER.[/member]
© madi

Re: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - Margaery - 06-22-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
[color=#b14767]”And who might your father be?”

The inquiry spilled from the lips of Margaery, her tall form striding gracefully into view. Grey eyes would study Sekai carefully, a glimmer of intrigue dancing within their otherwise unreadable depths. She was hit quite suddenly with a strange pang of jealousy, wanting nothing more than to visit her father and be on good, speaking terms with him. She supposed he had written his own fate and forsaken his family in the process of that, but still... he was a terrible, awful, murderer who just so happened to be father. And sometimes Margaery needed nothing more than her parents in her life. Oh well. He had chosen blood and power over her and now everyone had to pay the price. It was best for not to think of it now.

[color=#b14767]”I’m Margaery.”

Re: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-22-2018

Oh, boy. Parents. Gordon had never really met her mother, but her father... wasn't the best person. Caesar Cipher. He was known to be an asshole, but nobody probably knew what he did to his children, and honestly Gordon didn't want to think too much about it. She was getting better with throwing her thoughts away about him, reassuring herself that The Ascendants would protect her if he ever showed up, even if they didn't know the situation with him.

Gordon followed after Margaery, her eyes wide as she briefly stared at Sekai before she quickly looked back down at her paws, deciding to just listen to the conversation.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - Owlie - 06-22-2018

Track

Re: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - BASTILLEPAW - 06-23-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Bastille arrived at the tail end of their call, stopping idly a few paces from Margy and studying this stranger briefly. ”Skywalker?” he echoed with a tinge of boredom in his tone, but that was his default these days, ”What, like Anakin? He’s around the Pool, usually. Something about the Force or whatever. We can show you to it if you want, I guess.”

[ edit just realized skai didn’t say last name aksknfns we out here straight pretending ]
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS

Re: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - Roy Mustang - 06-24-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
Well, Sekai certainly wasn't giving them any good clues on whoever her father was. Without any more information, most likely, he and his clanmates aren't going to have an idea who exactly she's looking for. Roy would have thought her body might have been a clue, as she's a lioness, but Roy learned that in this world, people can change their bodies. He doesn't know Sekai, he has no idea if that lioness body of Sekai's is her original one. Who knows, she could have originally been a dog. As the bobcat limped his way over, the Flame Alchemist opened his mouth to speak up. "Now now, we're going to need more information on your father if you hope for us to figure out who he is," Roy Mustang spoke up with a confident tone, glancing over at Bastilleprisoner for a moment after. Roy wasn't sure when this kid mentioned a last name, he's sure she just said her first name. He wondered if Bastille connected the two together because of their species- while Anakin was a ghost, in his previous life, it's clearly shown he was a lion.

Re: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES // o, visitor - tristitia - 06-25-2018

fate or finality
Lioness The Typhoon Striker tags
The teen had been going to answer  Margaret and offer a conversation to Gordon when Bastille asked if her last name was Skywalker. How did he know that? Because they were both lions? “Um, yes.  My last name is Skywalker and Anakin is my father. Ah... what did he go on about with The Force? And if you could take me there, thank you.”

Her gaze fell upon the Colonel. She nodded her head respectfully. “Um, Anakin is my father. Lion ghost thing.”

//mobile
© madi