Beasts of Beyond
KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 (/showthread.php?tid=2233)

KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-20-2018

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - Freyja - 06-20-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]"Are you writing a letter to someone?" came the voice of Freyja. She had a terrible habit of easily sneaking up on people who were preoccupied. She never truly meant to do it, but it always happened because she felt wrong for interrupting them. Then again, she had interrupted him by speaking... Poor Frey just couldn't wait for everything to be explained to her. Despite not wanting to bother others, she often did so that they might explain what was going on. She was very confused about things all the time, so she needed answers.

Green eyes poured over the piles of letters in Vigenere's room, and her eyes picked up on a few words that were visible. A gigantic smile bloomed on her lips, and she could hardly contain herself. She knew what this was! This was love! Or, at the very least, this was like. "Vigenere Cipher! You have a huge crush on someone! Oh, my goodness, that's so exciting!" the seal point exclaimed, almost bounding up and down. She gasped then. "Do you want me to help you write the love letter?"

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-20-2018

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - ▷killian◁ - 06-21-2018

Killian had been nearby. Nearby meaning walking up to enter the room because sometimes Killian just entered other peoples homes to check them out and that was, indeed, what he had been intending to do. Then he heard voices and could smell the fresh scents of his clanmates, and he thought briefly for a moment to maybe turn away. His big ears weren't purely for show, though, and he caught a few of the words spoken. A crush? Love letter? He had to get some of this. Who the fuck made a love letter and had a crush? Just the thought made him almost snicker, but he held it back and peeked into the room.

"What's this about a crush? One of y'all have the hots for some fucker? I want the deets, right fuckin' now." Killian strutted in with his head high and took in the room. It was.. Nice, he guessed. Better than his little hole under a bush, at least. A bit messy, though, why did Vig have all these papers on the ground? Unless.. "Little man!" Killian's voice raised in dramatic shock and he turned cloudy eyes to Vigenere, "Are you writin' a fuckin' love letter?! Lemme see that shit!"

With that he strode up next to Freyja with a brief 'What's up, cute thing?' slipping out of his mouth as greeting. He looked down at the papers on the ground and used his shitty reading skills to try and figure out who this love letter was for.

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-21-2018

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - ▷killian◁ - 06-25-2018

Killian was stupid, alright? It was a well known fact, he was fucking dumb. But as he looked with squinted eyes at the cat, took in his posture and the general emotion that he was letting out, he knew something was up. Even if he was probably the most stupid member of the clan, he could at least realise that Vigenere probably was hiding something. Stuttering? Fur raising? Something was fucking up and Killian was now a goddamn detective because he was going to figure this shit out.

He tried to snatch up one of the papers and would turn away, holding the paper up high as he pranced away and stood behind Freyja while trying to quickly read through it. "Listen, little man, it's not that I don't fuckin' believe you.. But I don't fuckin' believe you! I might not be able to read super fucking good but I can read most of this shit and it's pretty fuckin' sappy.." The demon wrinkled up his nose as he squinted at the paper and read the words he knew.

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-25-2018

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - ▷killian◁ - 06-26-2018

"Pretty lady? You like her?" Killian dropped the note, bored of it already, and looked at Vigenere. The disbelief was clear in his voice and he stared at the feline. What the fuck? Sure, she was decent looking, but.. Her? The demon could not understand at all. "Really? You're not joking with me, not tryna pull a fuckin'.. A prank? You like the pretty lady?" His head tilted as he padded back over to Vigenere and plopped down before his bed.

"Tell me you're fucking joking."

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: KISSING STRANGERS // open, OOC Prompt 6/20 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-26-2018