Beasts of Beyond
what could go wrong? | o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: what could go wrong? | o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=223)

what could go wrong? | o, joining - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 03-20-2018

I'VE BEEN WRITING ON YOUR GHOST PAGE, BABE — Amenesia was a funny thing. It worked in strange ways... but his amnesia in particular seemed to be rather... selective.

You see, Vincent could remember certain things leading up to the present day, but other things, he couldn’t. For example, he knew he had been travelling with his best friend, Mike, for the past several weeks before being separated in a storm, but he couldn’t remember where they had come from. Now, he knew they had both come from New York, but he could’ve sworn they had lived somewhere else for a while... but where? That’s what was bothering him at the moment. Why couldn’t he remember?

Perhaps that didn’t matter now, however. What did matter, of course, was finding out where the fuck he was, and finding a place to stay. Once he had done those things, maybe he could try and get to the bottom of this whole amnesia thing...

Walking along, the husky came to a stop at the first scent marking border he came across, green eyes narrowing as he scanned the horizon. Far in the distance, he could see an observatory of some kind... what was it doing out here so far from civilization, though? Interesting... Uh, hey! Anyone home? I’m Mementomori, or Vinny... where am I, exactly? Can anyone tell me? Really, all he wanted was a group name, or hell, even a country name would help. Hopefully, someone could give him answers.

/THIS SUCKS I’M SORRY I’M REALLY TIRED — I'VE BEEN WAITING BY YOUR GRAVE

[size=8pt]tags

Re: what could go wrong? | o, joining - BASTILLEPAW - 03-20-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Sometime Bastille wished he could forget. His issue had never been memory lost, but rather, the fact that he had too many memories. Sometimes they would come creeping in, past lives slipping through the cracks and ambushing him during the day... He could be minding his own damn business and suddenly he was lost in the past, vividly recalling events that were his but not his at the same time. It was frustrating, to say the least, and usually they left him in a bad mood, reluctant to remember the fuck ups he had been.

Perhaps that was why he was so willing to do the work Grimmkit asked of him. Of course, the little creep was hard to ignore, nevermind the fact that some part of him was Grimm, but that was beside the point. Bastille could understand wanting to forget, to tear about the past and pretend it never happened. He actually felt like a good person when to took memories from others, when he could watch a burden lift off their shoulders. (He knew he wasn't a good person, but he could pretend, sometimes.)

He was out in the territory again that afternoon, having retreated from camp after another of those creeping memories swept him up. (He was running, sprinting along the side of a cliff, laughing as Dawn ran in front of him...) Bast was looking for a reason to distract himself, but he wasn't completely thrilled to see a presumed joiner hanging around. He was headed towards the unfamiliar aura when the guy started shouting, and Bast suppressed a sigh. Time to act nice.

"You're on Ascendants territory," he said blandly as he approached, trying to work on his "greeting". His last attempt hadn't been overly friendly, and while this wasn't much better, no one could ever claim he didn't try not to be a dick. "I'm Bast. Did you, uh, need something?" A step up from "what do you want?", in his opinion. Starry would be so proud of his developing social cues, that overly happy freak.

Re: what could go wrong? | o, joining - Starrynight ! - 03-20-2018

//OOC

Bastille seemed to have a knack for discovering new joiners! While scenting the young Fireball in the breeze, Starrynight could detect another smell, belonging to someone he didn’t recognize. He bounded across the plains, approaching the duo with a joyful glint in his eye. He loved it when joiners came! It was such a thrill to meet new faces willing to join the Ascendants.

Coming to a halt behind Bastille, the Astral Seraph eyed the canine curiously, nose twitching as he took in the information. ”Hello! Welcome to the Ascendants!” he greeted at last. “My name is Starrynight. I’m the Astral Seraph. Are you here to join?”

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: what could go wrong? | o, joining - Dragon- - 03-25-2018

[table]
[tr][td][Image: avatar_64eca7575bc7_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_10cbf1410e94_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_2f943f37ef6c_128.pnj]
[align=center]
[size=7pt]made by cafuné
[/td][td][div style="width: 450px; height: 350px; text-align: justify; padding: 8px; overflow: auto;"][size=8pt] A new joiner! Phobeus would excitedly make his way onto the scene, following after his clanmates because he really didn't know where the border was..or much of anything for that matter, he'd only been here for a little bit after all. "Hey there! My name is Phobeus and It's rad to meet ya! all the important questions have been asked to I'mma just wait, haha!" He was pretty tired right now, his sleeping rock had been too lumpy when he tried sleeping on it.
He'd plop down onto the ground and watch his clanmates and the newcomer, waiting for his response.[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]