Beasts of Beyond
daydreamer / private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: daydreamer / private (/showthread.php?tid=2187)

daydreamer / private - Character Graveyard. - 06-19-2018

COLD NOSTALGIA ✧ Natasha — Snowbound — Warrior
Natasha had been feeling bored when she had come across Stark's place when an idea had popped up in her head. A small smirk had plastered itself onto her lips as she sneaked around the back of his house and entered from the back door.

She had made sure Stark wasn't in the same room as her as she continued throughout his house. It seemed he was in the living room, watching TV. Natasha had gone upstairs, going into his bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Then she had stood up tall, going straight to his closet, pulling out one of his favorite shirts and a pair of sweat pants. She had gotten undressed and put Stark's clothes on, before she had gone to his bed and sat down. She would lie down and scroll through her phone, not worrying about Stark coming upstairs.
© madi

Re: daydreamer / private - COSMIIX - 06-19-2018

STARK FERRO ✧ SNOWBOUNDER — SNOWBOUND — TAGS[/color]
Stark had been lounging about in the living room with his body laying on top of the couch, his eyes concentrated on the television. He was watching some old black and white movies that had somehow caught his attention even if he would have preferred to be asleep. His head was laying on a pillow and it took him a moment to realize that Natasha wasn't there, he would glance up with a small frown on his face. He sat up briefly running his hand through his hair and stood up, he was wearing some sweatpants and a baggy shirt since he was just lazing around that day. He simply shrugged and started heading up to his room deciding he should probably work on some of his projects though he'd need the clothes that were usually best for working.

Well, he didn't need to worry about finding her since she was on his bed with his clothes, he would lean onto the door frame with an eyebrow raised as he said with a coy small "Good day to you, Mr. Ferro." His voice was playful and he would step into the room with his arms folded over his chest "I see you've made yourself at home and changed into my clothes. I wouldn't have expected, of course, people don't normally want to be well, me." He joked.
© madi

Re: daydreamer / private - Character Graveyard. - 06-19-2018

A playful smirk had grown on Natasha's lips as Stark entered the room and she set down her phone next to her before she spoke, attempting to mimic Stark's voice. "My name is Stark Ferro, I'm Snowbound's favorite and only mechanic."

Then she would grab the back of her ponytail, pulling her hair down and allowing it to fall down over her shoulders. She would grab her phone and continue strolling through it, a smile on her delicate features.
© madi

Re: daydreamer / private - COSMIIX - 06-20-2018

STARK FERRO ✧ SNOWBOUNDER — SNOWBOUND — TAGS[/color]
He couldn't help but let out a snort and say "I don't sound like that," He would then raise an eyebrow at her hearing the favorite part and would say as he shrugged his shoulders "Only mechanic, yes. Favorite? That is most questionable, Miss Romanoff." He added more playfully "Are you trying to insinuate something, hmm?" Though he would make his way over to the bed before letting his body fall onto said bed, he would stare at the ceiling for a moment before rolling over so he was close to Nat and he rested his cheek on the palm of his right hand "What are you scrolling through? Not one of those gimpy dating sites right?" At least, he hoped not since those things were horrible and some people would get catfished because of it. Speaking of which, he actually liked watching that show and it was always nice seeing people actually become a couple despite being catfished or just turning them down politely.

He would sit up and would bump her shoulder with his own trying to take a peek at the phone though he didn't seem to be having any luck as of right now. He aimed to take away her phone and if he succeeded would roll away with it, he didn't dare look at what was on it but he would smirk a bit "Ha,"
© madi

Re: daydreamer / private - Character Graveyard. - 06-20-2018

The woman would smirk as she appeared to have puzzled Stark for a second or so. She would chuckle and shake her head. "Oh, I'm not implying anything, Mr. Ferro." Natasha would watch Stark walk over to the bed and she blinked when he plopped down onto the bed.

"Of course not, plus I'm not the kind of woman to find love over the internet. I prefer to meet someone in person and see if my personality clicks with theirs." She said, before grinning as Stark playfully took her phone away from her. "Hey!" Natasha protested, grabbing for her phone, a grin on her lips.
© madi