Beasts of Beyond
HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING » raygun's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING » raygun's storage (/showthread.php?tid=218)

HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING » raygun's storage - RAYGUN. - 03-19-2018

[align=center]
index » created 03/12
i. index
ii. tags
iii. timeline
iv. gallery
v. inventory
vi. playlist
vii. miscellaneous

Re: HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING » raygun's storage - RAYGUN. - 03-22-2018

[align=center]TAGS / updated 08/13
[div style="width: 525px; min-height: 20px; overflow: stretch; font-family: arial; text-align: left; padding: 5px;"]DADDY WAS DUMB, SAID THAT'D I'D BE SOMETHING SPECIAL ― GENERAL
» chuck "raygun" rogers
ray
» male, he/him
» 16 months old / 1 1⁄3 year old
ages real time
» typhoon
crewmate
BROUGHT ME UP TOUGH, BUT I WAS A GENTLE HUMAN ― NOTES
» inspired by the song "life itself" by glass animals, and by extension, the entire album
» manages his own blog
» collects models of sonic ray guns
» builds bizarre inventions
» believes in extraterrestrials and conspiracy theories
» hardcore sci-fi fanboy
» recreational drug user
» because of his frequent drug use, he often hallucinates people from his past talking to him or even appearing
» crafts his own smoke grenades and is quite the scientist when given the chance
SAID THAT HE LOVED EACH OF MY TWO MILLION FRECKLES ― PHYSICAL
» SHORT-HAIRED DACHSHUND / main & birthreference
stout little dachshund
stubby legs, short stature, distinctive overstretched spine, floppy ears, and rat-like tail of the breed
tan coat is naturally coarse and scruffy
mousy blonde fur is typically hurriedly combed to give it a smoother texture
two watery blue eyes the color of a polluted sky
old-school glasses with thick circular rims and lenses with the appearance of glass bottles; frequently resting crooked on his pointed face
never seen without his pristine white t-shirt emblazoned with various colorful patches ( a rainbow band around his left arm, a red and indigo "andromeda" badge over his chest, a sky blue and orange "a.m.c." emblem on his right arm, an orange and yellow "swift" patch on his left elbow, and red "v.j.g." label on his right elbow )
carries all his tools and supplies in a faded brown utility belt clipped around his waist and strapped to his back
» accessories: his thick-lensed glasses with a circular tortoiseshell frame; constantly wearing his embroidered white t-shirt, with details of his badges above; dark brown holster strapped around his torso for his supplies with two main zipper pockets and multiple velcro ones hidden around as well; when using his homemade smoke grenades, wears a grey respirator mask with red circles on the sides
» injuries: tbd
WHEN I GREW UP, WAS GONNA BE A SUPERSTAR ― PERSONALITY
» infp-t, "the mediator" / neutral good / ♎
raygun never had many friends in his youth, always fiddling away in his mother's basement with chemistry sets, homemade gadgets, and sci-fi movies, leaving him to develop into quite the awkward adult he is today. obsessed with conspiracy theories and future possibilities, he spends most of his time alone and crafting questionable inventions such as inverse tennis, palmbrella, shower-in-a-can, toe sweeps, autotranscriber, bunk loungers, and his proudest accomplishment, melon power. despite his eccentric behavior, it is evident a misunderstood genius lies behind those thick lenses of his. perhaps the only useful tool of his are his assortment of smoke bombs, each painstakingly welded by his own paws. although his mind may be powerful, his body certainly isn't. ray is unfortunately out of shape, and unable to keep up with larger creature due to his physique -- in truth, the real reason is that he's addicted to junk food of all flavors and shapes. ray is typically a reserved canine, but is known for being able to ramble long-winded explanations of unimportant matters. he is surprisingly dark-natured despite his optimistic outlook and crooked grin, having amassed a treasure trove of gross or depressing facts about the scientific world, and quite a few unsettling theories about the supernatural world. the bizarre inventor never keeps a workspace tidy, and commonly forgets entire projects and experiments in the first place before moving on to another one. he is noticeably addicted to both marijuana and cocaine, and dabbles in other recreational drugs on a weekly basis. ray does have a knack for mechanics, and isn't afraid of getting his paws dirty for whatever cause he believes in -- thankfully, his morals are airtight and benevolent. nevertheless, he is quick to befriend those who can see past his oddities and even quicker to trust, a mentality that may lead to his downfall. he hates attention being drawn to himself, and tries to assist or comfort people despite his lack of social skills.
» allocentric, brilliant, good-natured, hardworking, imaginative, practical, tolerant, trusting
» absentminded, big-thinking, irreverent, mellow, placid, solitary, indecisive
» addicted, awkward, bizarre, disorganized, insensitive, mealy-mouthed, regretful, shy, unhealthy
I CAN'T GET A JOB SO I LIVE WITH MY MOM ― BATTLE INFO
» won't start or end fights, unless forced to / will negotiate or retreat / relies on strategy and whatever tools on hand / likely to cower behind someone else and serve as a supporter / fights using homemade smoke grenades whenever possible, and clings to the sidelines
» SMOKE GRENADES
» smokescreen ( impairs senses ), tear gas ( distracts and burns vision ), sleeping gas ( knocks out ), angeldust ( induces hallucinations ), chlorine gas ( poisonous )
he has a limited supply of each in every fight until he makes more
» WEAKNESSES
unfit and vulnerable
prone to withdrawal symptoms
not immune to the effects of his smoke grenades; combats this with his respirator
I TAKE HER MONEY BUT NOT QUITE ENOUGH ― HISTORY
» father left when he was young, raised by a single and working mother
» grew under a quiet household, never playing outside or meeting any other children simply because he didn't care for social interaction
» as the equivalent to a young adult, ray volunteered to join a search party for a local missing child from his neighborhood. he and his partner, after tracing down a likely kidnapper, were the ones to find the child dead. he is still haunted by the distraught parents and the entire incident
» was kicked out of the house when he failed to stand on his own feet and find success
» began to date a lazy stoner, with several other past lovers, who introduced him to his present addictions. was later caught cheating with a college hooker and their relationship ended -- only for him to discover from a new boyfriend that his ex committed suicide for unknown reasons, yet he blames himself because of the affair
» became a shut-in from society, and after being chased away from multiple territories, stumbled upon snowbound
I SIT IN THE CAR AND LISTEN TO STATIC ― RELATIONS
» rogers
redacted
» heterosexual
» not seeking
ships tbd
» friends: tbd
» enemies: tbd
SHE SAID I LOOK FAT BUT I LOOK FANTASTIC ― INTERACTION
» easy physically / hard mentally
» attack by [member=68]RAYGUN[/member] and in underline
» no maim/kill/capture without permission