Beasts of Beyond
Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || (/showthread.php?tid=2178)

Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - Blazic - 06-18-2018

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - Dragon- - 06-18-2018

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - Character Graveyard. - 06-18-2018

LOST IN SKIES OF POWDERED GOLD ✧ Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Well this was certainly an interesting sight. Two snakes at their border. And it seemed that they had already seen, heard, or smelt her. Or maybe all three of those. Luna had approached the two brothers, being careful to not accidentally step on one of them.

"Hello." Luna said, before asking. "Are the both of you here to join? This is The Ascendants. I'm Lunafreya, but Luna is fine."
© madi

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - ★ HAZEL - 06-18-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
★  WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
Hazel was dead sure there had been another snake in the Ascendants at some point — she just couldn’t remember their name. Wren had a snake as a companion, but aside from that, these two were just as much of a surprise as any other strange creature that had showed up on their borders. The cocoa feline, though still a little muddled, smiled at the two, having heard their voices. In fact, the pitch of their voices was the only reason Hazel wasn’t more wary of them.

”Welcome to the Ascendants, you two.” The girl greeted. “I’m Hazel. Might we get your names as well?”
★ — hazel — "speech" — eight months — the ascendants — tags — ★
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - Suiteheart - 06-18-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]The gentle voices of Lunafreya and Hazel reached her ears as Suiteheart sat in the shade of a tree. Her eyes were skyward, as if searching for answers. Her baby blues were tinged red, and it was obvious she had been in tears only minutes before this moment of silence. As it sounded like joiners or something akin to that were on their borders, Suiteheart rose on weak paws. Nightmares had crippled her as had the loss of her wife. The once strong Ecliptic Admiral was weak, and the pendant she wore around her neck - Margaery's - was almost too heavy.

After a moment of walking, she stopped beside Hazel, gently brushing into the cocoa feline's side. She tried to find comfort in the contact, but it was lost on the white feline. The world was devoid of that emotion as soon as Margaery's soul had vanished. Without even a weak smile, she blinked a greeting to Luna before shifting eyes toward the pair of snakes. "Suiteheart." Her words were hollow, tired.

Maybe she should have sat this one out.

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - Blazic - 06-19-2018

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - ★ HAZEL - 06-19-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
★  WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
Hazel gaze had flickered to Suite when the ivory feline entered the scene, heart sinking into her paws. Her chest grew heavy, despair taking root at the awful memory of racing Death, at finding the feline cold and lifeless on the floor with her four children squirming against her belly. Hazel’s breath quietly caught in her throat, eyes glassy as she stared at a point past the two children. Deus, how she missed Margaery...

She flinched, eyes flying wide open as Suite gently pressed against her, probably seeking comfort and a grounding. Hazel was torn: she wasn’t ready to feel that blistering, suffocating heat pressed all along her side - wasn’t used to the pressure and static crackling between them; but she didn’t want to just leave Suite. Hazel was unable to read Margy’s letter, but had been trying to look after Suite nonetheless. Every waking - and non-waking - moment that Cooper wasn’t with her, Hazel was. Humming softly or talking gentle words, helping with the babies and doing as much as she could manage.

For now, Hazel needed to stop the trembling in her legs before the two snakes took notice. She leaned away from Suite, ever so slightly, just so there was a millimeter of space between them. But she took her tail and intertwined it with Suite’s: a mode of comfort she had often seen Margy use. The girl cast a small smile at Suite, thinking baby steps. Baby steps.

Then she turned her focus back on the two children, her smile not quite reaching her eyes. “Hi Iva; hi Eve,” She purred. “It’s a pleasure to meet you both. Are you looking for a place to stay, or are you just passing through?”
★ — hazel — "speech" — eight months — the ascendants — tags — ★
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: Come little children, I'll take thee away || Open, Dual joiners || - BASTILLEPAW - 06-19-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
It was hard to mourn when he couldn’t feel anything, and somehow, it was as if he was cheating Margaery by not being completely and utterly devastated by her death. There’d been... something. A vaguely uncomfortable feeling, the shift of something amiss, the relative acknowledgement that he didn’t want to lose and that they’d been getting better. He’d intended to apologize to her that night for a reason, even if he could only tangently feel that reasoning when it was late at night and he was buzzed. Everything was just slightly wrong and he felt detached from it all, several degrees separated from the fallout.

Nevertheless, shit went on. As he arrived at the border, he wasn’t surprised to see that the small crowd had greeted newcomers. His ice blue stare fixed on the points of contact between Hazel and Suiteheart, the way that the younger girl didn’t seem horrified by the simple touch when it was someone other than him, and again— the faintest traces of something. A small lurch in his gut, the shifting of his souls, and then nothing once more as he tore his attention was from them and resolutely studied the strangers.

”Uh, yeah, welcome and shit, if you’re staying. ‘M Bast,” he said, tone boarding on bored in its apathy.
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS