Beasts of Beyond
blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 (/showthread.php?tid=2175)

blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - BASTILLEPAW - 06-18-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Bastille hadn't felt like bothering to random choose his next victim for hosting tasks -- as fun as selecting someone out of the blue was -- so he'd decided to manage them himself this week. It'd been a bit since he'd done it, so may as well pretend like he was a function adult (sort of) capable of doing more than just develop alliances everyone hated and host sub-par meetings. So, here he was. Pretending. Post meeting, the tom stood in the Circle with a yawn, drawling, "Yo, tasks and shit."
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS

Re: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - Pele N. F. I. - 06-19-2018

[align=center]
She'd tried tasks two weeks ago, but the class on astronomy she'd tried to host went down the drain really quickly. "Can I have one Uncle Bast?"
[align=center]"SPEECH""THOUGHTS"

Re: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-19-2018

"Can I, um, have one too?" Gordon asked as she made her way over.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - Margaery - 06-19-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
[color=#b14767]"I'll take one too," Margaery extended as she arrived, placing herself next to Pele.

Re: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - Suiteheart - 06-20-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Was it time again for weekly tasks? God, everything was moving by too quickly. She was positive it had only been hours since she had given out tasks for last week.

The white feline padded forward, stopping just beside Margaery. Curiosity glittered in her blue eyes as she wondered what type of task Bastille would give her. There were so many possibilities that it made her head spin, and she only hoped he wouldn't give her something out of spite. Though they weren't necessarily fighting anymore, she would not deny the tense feelings between them. She had meant to apologize not long ago, but the death and sudden return of her wife had put a hitch in that plan. Suiteheart made a mental note to stop fucking around and actually talk to him later.

"Task me."

Re: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - ★ HAZEL - 06-21-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
★  WHEN MY HEART IS MADE FROM GOLD AND FORGIVENESS SEEMS TOO BOLD
Weekly tasks? Hazel might have groaned and rolled her eyes in some show of good humor, but right now, she was just...too tired. Couldn’t pull forth the effort. Could hardly pull herself out of bed that morning, if she was being honest. So much had happened recently, and Hazel honestly just needed a break.

But this was pre-bond and pre-panic attack, so her energy tanks weren’t completely leveled. She wasn’t jumping with energy, but she could handle a weekly task. “I’ll take one,” She called, stifling a yawn.
★ — hazel — "speech" — eight months — the ascendants — tags — ★
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: blacking out cause i'm enlightened | WEEKLY TASKS 6.17-6.23 - BASTILLEPAW - 06-23-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Madi was late as fuck because impromptu trips to DC, but nevertheless, tasks were tasks. Things to do. Bastille yawned slightly, and then blinked as others started to wander over to him for an assignment. Right. Time to play think of shit that's fitting but useful. He offered Pele a half-smile, and then provided, "Hey, Pels. Why don't you ask someone to visit Tangle with you? Take them some extra beads and shit to keep and teach them a little bit about our traditions.

"Gordon, I want you to gather up Margy's kiddos and bring them to the Cleric's corner sometime. You know the back storage in there? The pouch of necklace strings are in there, and they need to pick theirs soon. That work for you?

"Suiteheart, meet with anyone who is signed up as an ambassador. See if you can find volunteers for our vacancies as well. Brainstorm ideas and shit for events."
A bit dismissive towards her, more neutral towards Margy. "Margy, can you put together a sparring competition of some sort? Something engaging to get people to fucking training a bit."

A pause as he considered Hazel, briefly at a loss. And then: "Hazel, you can... Um, add some constellations and paint to the bunker, too? To match the basement?"
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS