Beasts of Beyond
Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] (/showthread.php?tid=2137)

Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - IVAN Z. BRAGINSKY - 06-17-2018

[Image: caucasian-mountain-shepherd-4-809x508.jpg]
ZIMAVICH
[div style="text-shadow: 0pt 0pt 5pt lightgrey; color: black; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -15px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; width: 500px;"]TANGLEWOOD — PROXY — RUSSIAN BEAR DOG
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]// Well i did it

The dog was impossibly big. Two and a half feet tall but weighing in over a hundred pounds. He looked ready to brawl and ready to [i]win
. He attempted to stand, but immediately fell back over and growled. The beast's ears perked at the odd tone and tried to release roars and chortles but received screams and whimpers. He growled once more and heaved himself up, practically crawling his way to the door of his den and sticking his head out.

The dog had two purple eyes- like Ivan's. The bear's eyepatch was hanging around his neck. He lacked any other distinguishing features. Besides his size, he was just... a dog. A normal dog. No scars. No missing parts. He quickly found a mirror and was making faces in it, inspecting himself an disgusted with it. He was all colors of mottled browns with deliciously thick fur.

He panted gurfly and sat down, unsure what to do and started whining.

Re: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - ▷killian◁ - 06-17-2018

Whines and whimpers, Killian's ears perked and swiveled around trying to find the source. Who the fuck was making all that noise? He was sure as fuck that nobody here was capable of sounding like that. If they were, they seriously needed to rethink their life. Who the fuck sat around crying like a little baby? His ears wiggled around a little bit more and his nose even twitched as he tried to get an idea of who it was.

Oh, god, that stank. Was it the big guy? Killian trotted off in the direction of Zima, lips curling slightly. He was already thinking of ways to tell the big dude off, ways to insult him, although he wasn't sure it'd do much- and he didn't really want another bite.. Anyways, the entire thought process stopped when he saw the source of Zima's usual stench and the noise.

Was that a fucking dog? Killian had to blink once, twice, was he going blind?? Was the cloudiness in his pupils finally affecting his vision? It was a different color than the big guy was- Smaller than the big guy.. In fact, it was the same fucking height as him! The demon trotted closer and didn't bother sniffing to make sure it was Zimavich; there was, of course, the eyepatch hanging from his neck, and that was really all the confirmation Killian needed. His ears turned and folded down as he crept around the dog, inspecting him.

"You can do the fuckin' thing too, big guy? Why didn't you do this shit before? Wanted to beat me so badly in a fight, I bet." He was rambling a tiny bit. That wasn't important. He took a step back and plopped down to sit, raising his gaze to look at Zima's face. "Stop whinin' like a puppy, makes you sound weak. Hey, now I can say that! 'Cause you're a dog! Oh- Fuckin' hell yeah, another dog!" Killian's tail wagged behind him as he came to this amazing realisation. More dogs!

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - IVAN Z. BRAGINSKY - 06-18-2018

ZIMAVICH
[div style="text-shadow: 0pt 0pt 5pt lightgrey; color: black; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -15px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; width: 500px;"][i]TANGLEWOOD — PROXY — RUSSIAN BEAR DOG
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]In reaction, the Bear Dog growled loosely and his tail wavered. ”Puppy?” he looked at the mirror. It registered as an insult with the beast, and he attempted to roar in anger. It came out more as a scream and he stood up. He jumped up on his hind legs and kept returning to all fours. He grumbled and growled at Killian, displeased an baring his teeth.

”Body! Body!! Body!!” He screeched- why was he in this form? He turned around. ”Amunet!!! Amunet!!!! AMUNET!!!” he screamed, turning around catching something out of the corner of his eye. Something was on him.

He turned roughly, trying to chase his tail.

Re: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - COSMIIX - 06-19-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ REGENT — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
Shapeshifting wasn't anything new to the feline, she recalled the times she had turned into a large dragon when they had been fighting with the Typhoon. That had been a while ago though she tried not thinking of it now especially since she was much happier with the form she currently had, she didn't have to limp around that much anymore and she could fit in smaller places. Hearing her name being called, the Siberian cat would make her way over with light steps seeing Killian there and well, Zimavich who was now chasing his own tail. She tried stifling her laughter as she said "Oh Zimavich, look at you." The golden furred femme would take a few steps forward adding with a tilt of her head "Stop spinning, you'll get dizzy and fall over." She said angling her ears forward and flicking her fluffy tail to the sides.
© madi

Re: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - Luciferr - 06-21-2018

[align=center]
But Heed this lesson well,
When the weak court death, They find it -

for once it wasn't him following after Victory - trusting her to know her limits now that she was on the mend much to his immense relief, kaatchi had been lucky to escape his reach alive after that - the war beast still had the mismatched eyes and largely tried to ignore what that might possibly prelude as the commotion draw him over.

Only to find Zima much smaller and far less bear-ish than he remembered - ah shapeshifting, what a gift, though Fenris could do so, he'd never felt the compulsion to actually utilise it and these days was unable for now since he came to this land.

Curious, the larger beast padded over to brush and stand beside Amunet, figuratively offering her an arm to lean on so to speak if she so needed.

[sub]TANGLEWOOD - REGENT - TAGS - REF (9FT) - EXTREME[W]isker[/sub]

Re: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - IVAN Z. BRAGINSKY - 06-21-2018

ZIMAVICH
[div style="text-shadow: 0pt 0pt 5pt lightgrey; color: black; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; margin-top: -15px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; width: 500px;"][i]TANGLEWOOD — PROXY — RUSSIAN BEAR DOG
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Zimavich turned on his heels, looking at Fen and giving an inherent growl. "Where body?" He didn't understand. He barked hoarsely and tried to roar again, but it came out as another yowl.
"Help me!" Zimavich pounded the ground with his paws, wanting answers and growing in anger.

Re: Who hath the power over every breath and soul [o, shapeshifting] - ▷killian◁ - 06-24-2018

Killian's ears folded back and he watched with narrowed eyes as the other dog freaked out. "Big guy, come on, relax- Are y'all gonna fuckin' help at all?" He glanced over to the deities, all the while stepping back away from the larger dog who seemed to be really fucking pissed off. "'Cause, I mean, I can try to help but we all know I'm not the fucking best at shit, and he's way fucking bigger than me still, so- You guys can have fucking fun with that shit."

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼