Beasts of Beyond
MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY (/showthread.php?tid=2133)

MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY - Nayru - 06-17-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
[member=234]FENRISULFR G.[/member]

Today was Father's Day.

Admittedly, the holiday was a bit of a touchy subject for her. Nayru's biological father was not the kindest, most benevolent man and he had properly ruined her childhood not just by denying her companionship and friends, but by also sending away a sister she had only just met a few weeks ago. Had she been back home in Akala, still serving as their failure of a princess (because let's be real, would Nayru's divine abilities really have developed in the terrible environment her father created for her?), she would have dreaded having to celebrate Father's Day. Here... well... her opinions towards the holiday had shifted ever so slightly.

At her paws, a parcel well-wrapped in sparkly golden paper rested. Within it, an empty photo album could be found. She figured that he would at least enjoy the ability to take pictures of Tanglewood and their little make-shift family and had traded a good deal of her books to obtain the leather-bound album. Nayru just hoped that he actually liked it. She wasn't the best with giving gifts and had poured over ideas for days. [b][color=#6b7e99]"Uh..." She began, louder than usual, [color=#6b7e99]"Fenris? Can you come here?"

Re: MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY - COSMIIX - 06-17-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ REGENT — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
Father's day. She had only celebrated it a few times when she was much younger that was when her father had actually shown himself to those around him, he had been quite regal and well, he never played around at all. Which you could imagine wasn't something a child couldn't take since they were so accustomed to play and actually have a father rather than a sovereign. After those lonely Father's days that seemed to pass on as she grew, well, she had stopped once she was around a year old. She couldn't even remember but seeing Nayru here holding a gift for Fenrisulfr, she couldn't help but feel her heart warm up and she put her paw to her hoping Fen would like his gift. She nodded to Nayru and offered a supportive smile. She was so proud of her.
© madi

Re: MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-17-2018

Re: MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY - Bean - 06-17-2018

Re: MY FATHER WAS A GAMBLIN' MAN | OPEN, FATHER'S DAY - Luciferr - 06-18-2018

[align=center]
But Heed this lesson well,
When the weak court death, They find it -

Fathers day,

A day even their pantheon had and celebrated, every year without fail the four of them presenting their father with various gifts - from heartwarming to jokey, every year without fail.

Idly he wondered if his father would be alright today - having only one child still from that ever present time to gift him a present, he hoped the dragon wasn't in sadness over the separation from his other three children, it pained Fenris to know he wouldn't see those siblings again - he couldn't imagine how Lucifer would feel, perhaps his own gift given and hidden for him to find would ease that.

The war beast sighed idly continuing the end of a patrol route back to the heart of Tanglewood when a familiar voice caught his ears - and a summons for him in particular.

Blinking, he turned and headed in that direction curious,

Iota wandered past him and he briefly paused to watch Her walk away, concerned that she seemed down - he'd ask her later if she needed to talk anyway.

Oh, seems Vigenere and Amunet were also here - a dip of the head to the dream demon and a smile for Amunet before his gaze landed square on the doctor, still proud to see her with the gift he'd made her.

He inclined his head briefly flickering to the shiny wrapped present - "oh?" the noise more of a question mark given form if anything.

/sorry this is late an a lil lacklustre, sadly stuck to iPad for a good time seems

[sub]TANGLEWOOD - REGENT - TAGS - REF (9FT) - EXTREME[W]isker[/sub]