Beasts of Beyond
hikari / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: hikari / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=2060)

hikari / o, joining - Raindance, - 06-14-2018

All she could remember was falling in an empty void, with darkness everywhere around her- as well as a voice calling out for someone called Aqua. She did not remember anything by the name of Aqua, yet it was odd when she attempted to think of the name, her head would began to ache.

The dark-blue feline had huddled up against the bark of a tree, hoping to avoid the cold rain that was falling from the skies, an afraid look in her light-blue eyes.
tags :: updated 6/14:

Re: hikari / o, joining - ▷killian◁ - 06-14-2018

Damn, this sucked. Mud squelched under his paws as the demon trotted further along in the territory. He couldn't smell anything, how the fuck was he supposed to get food? He continued walking for a moment before something blue flashed in the corner of his eye. He paused, stood still for a long moment, and then backtracked. What the fuck? Why was that thing blue? What- Was that a person? Killian squinted as he crept forward, ears folding back against his head.

"Hey, who the fuck are you? What are you doin' here?" The hound moved closer and lowered his head to look the cat in the eyes.

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: hikari / o, joining - Bean - 06-14-2018

Re: hikari / o, joining - Raindance, - 06-14-2018

As the hound dog had approached, Rain would narrow her eyes and her ears would flatten to the back of her head. Discomfort had replaced the fear in the female's eyes and she bit her lower lip, looking Killian in the eye before she studied him. And it had seemed another had joined him.

A feline- like herself. At the female's more calm tone, Rain would allow herself to relax her stiff muscles and she would answer Iota, simply ignoring the hound's question. "My name?" She would pause to think for a few moments.

Crap, she didn't know her name. She would look around her surroundings, before her attention was focused on the rainy weather. Perfect. "My name is Raindance, but I prefer Rain." Came her tired voice.

Re: hikari / o, joining - Morgan - 06-15-2018

Morgan appeared as the newcomer introduced herself. The samoyed was dry, the rain around him seemingly stopping just inches above his head. Peering at the rude Proxy, he whispered, "We don't treat joiners like that, Killian." The canine stepped close to the blue cat, his curious expression hidden beneath his mask of ice. He took a deep breath, his invisible umbrella extending to cover everyone nearby. "Morgan, Regent of Tanglewood," the dog chirped, introducing himself.

"So, Rain, you can join us if you want. Tanglewood is a dangerous place. Lots of gators and traps around," he continued. He had clearly been through the motions many times before, but he still looked perky at the prospect of a new Tangler. "If you want to join, follow us. Don't want to get caught in a trap, right?"

Re: hikari / o, joining - ▷killian◁ - 06-15-2018

Killian rolled his eyes, straightened up and backed off as Morgan came over to them. He curled his lips at the other dog, "Oh, I'm sooo fuckin' sorry." He turned to face Rain, spoke with a posh accent, "I extend to you my deepest, most sincere apology, miss Rain!" The dog sneered as he turned away and moved in a circle to face them all again. He snapped his jaws shut and waited for them to do their thing. Morgan had this handled. "Fuckin' dickhead.."

"SPEECH"
▼o・ェ・o▼

Re: hikari / o, joining - Raindance, - 06-15-2018

The indigo female would eye Morgan as he approached, somewhat curious about the mask that hid his face. Did he not like showing his face or was he just born with the mask? Rain had pushed those thoughts to the back of her head, so she didn't accidentally ask about the mask of ice. Instead, she nodded her head when the dog introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Morgan."

The female would listen to Morgan as he spoke once more. So this territory was the home of a group called Tanglewood. "Alright, I'll join." Then she would send a short glare in Killian's direction, before she had gotten up- showing that she was ready to follow them deeper into the territory.

Re: hikari / o, joining - Bean - 06-15-2018

Re: hikari / o, joining - Nayru - 06-15-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
As always, Nayru was late.

She would arrive huffing and puffing, a rather displeased Chadwick hissing up a storm from his perch upon her head. Nayru had been strolling casually through the swamp when the low lull of voices beckoned a quicker stride from her, eventually bringing her to the group at the cost of Chad's own pleasure. He nipped at her ear with his not-yet sharp teeth to convey such, causing her to shake him onto the ground. She opened her mouth to reprimand him before recalling her audience and, embarrassed that she had almost turned a joining into another alligator lesson, disregarded her companion to study Rain.

As always, she first scoured the other female for any signs of injury. She checked out fairly well though and so it seemed appropriate for her to then introduce herself. [b][color=#6b7e99]"My name is Nayru," She began in her soft, song-like voice, a tiny smile stretching across her pale features, [color=#6b7e99]"I'm the Sawbone here." A quick glance was then shot in Iota's direction, a gleam of puzzlement appearing in her wide eyes. Apparently, Killian had been acting inappropriately. Was she surprised? No, not really. After being called nothing but 'pretty lady' by him, she half expected unpredictable behavior from him. [color=#6b7e99]"Oh, and this sassy boy right here, his name is Chad," Nayru continued, nudging her pouting alligator with a paw. He merely hissed at Rain in response, too cross at Nayru to do much else.