Beasts of Beyond
start again | p - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: start again | p (/showthread.php?tid=2057)

start again | p - BASTILLEPAW - 06-14-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Good leaders gave a fuck about their people. Bastille understood that, vaguely, and he could argue that he did care for his Clanmates -- as much as he could, he supposed. He took note of their interests and vaguely kept up with their lives and would die for them if it was required. He actually liked them, individually. It was... about as close as he could get to caring when he couldn't feel anything to begin with, when he didn't really know how to care. So, yes, he cared that Roy was suffering even if he didn't know what to do with that information or if he should approach him about it. He... cared that he was displeased with the Tanglefuck situation, cared that they all weren't behind the idea, even if he hadn't exactly how to handle that yet.

He supposed he could start by actually visiting Roy, though, so here he was. Standing awkwardly outside of the Cleric's little corner for a moment, before he finally popped a head instead and drawled, idle, "Uh, hi." A pause. "You busy?" It was unlikely that Roy could be busy, so Bast took a step inside without really waiting. He supposed Roy would just have to clear his busy schedule for him. "How's, you know, the nub?" Insensitive? Improper terminology? Probably.

[ [member=312]ROY MUSTANG.[/member] ]
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS

Re: start again | p - Roy Mustang - 06-15-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
Oh man, oh man Roy couldn't describe how pissed he was regarding this whole Tanglewood situation. Roy had been on board for the peace talks, believing that Bastilleprisoner would make an agreement with Beck that the two groups would leave each other alone, promise not to cause problems. What he didn't expect, or even bother to think, was that Bastilleprisoner would propose an alliance with an untrustworthy, out of control, insane leader. If it was possible for steam to radiate off of his body, he would be steaming with anger right now. He's upset that this potential alliance was unheard of, that Bastilleprisoner didn't even bother to discuss it with his clanmates. Plus, Roy is rather upset that he's stuck in this den, unable to do anything about it if he wanted to. But, it seemed like it was Roy's lucky day. Bastilleprisoner is coming to him.

When Roy was resting or getting his wound redressed, Roy doesn't do very much here. So, the Flame Alchemist wasn't busy at all, no. There's nothing to be busy with in here- if anything, the Clerics den is rather boring. Which is why the Flame Alchemist tries to walk around as much as he can each day- so he can get himself out of this boring den and to get himself used to walking with three legs. Roy was trying to rest, when his ears pricked up at the sound of paw steps entering the den. For the past few days, Roy has memorized the paw steps of Rin and Rad, and this didn't sound like either of them. Roy opened his eyes, his gaze instantly landing on the leader, Bastilleprisoner. "Uh, hi. You busy?" Roy heard Bastilleprisoner's words clearly, the bobcat sitting up to get a better look at the Astral Seraph. What exactly did Bastilleprisoner want? Roy and Bastille weren't exactly that great of friends- Roy actually wouldn't consider the leader to be a friend at all. Perhaps acquaintance, maybe.

It didn't take long for Roy to realize why Bastilleprisoner was here. The subject was automatically directed to his stump, which was recently redressed, and re bandaged. Roy didn't want to talk about his leg, nope- that's not what is on his mind. "My leg is fine, thanks for asking." He said quickly with a frown, ears drawing back to his skull, making it clear that he didn't want to focus on it. "Now that my leg is out of the way, I have a question for you."

"What the fuck were you thinking, Fullmetal?"

By the time the name came flying out of Roy Mustang's maw, it was too late to take it back. This isn't the first time he's seen his subordinate in Bastilleprisoner, but it's certainly the first time he's called him by that name. He was positive that he'll confuse Bastille for a moment, but he can easily wave it off.

Roy's eyes narrowed to slits, gaze locking on the feline with a serious, angered expression- it wasn't a face you would want directed at you from the Flame Alchemist. "Making an alliance with Tanglewood? How stupid are you?" He began to snap, lips curling back into a snarl through anger. "For truth's sake, what the fuck did you think a peace talk meant?"

"You're putting your trust into that clan who's ran by an out of control, insane, maniac- who has captured and harmed Lunafreya, tried to kill me and you. How long do you think this sudden, newfound trust of yours is going to last before this damn alliance crumbles to the ground?"

"Seriously Fullme- Bastilleprisoner, this is disappointing. You're supposed to be better than this!"

Re: start again | p - BASTILLEPAW - 06-26-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Bastille never anticipated talking to Roy to be easy. For one thing, they had never quite gotten along very well. Roy had initially rubbed him the wrong way, and, well, Roy just didn't like him very much. Which. Fair enough. He shrugged slightly at the confirmation that his leg was fine, feeling that he'd attended to his Seraphly duties by giving a damn, and paused as Roy directed the conversation where Bast had already planned on going. Granted, Roy was much more... aggressive about it.

"Damn, Roy, tell me how you really feel," he said dryly, tone flat as he arched a brow when it seemed the Observer was finished. There was that name again -- Fullmetal. He'd heard it before and still have no idea who the fuck Roy was talking about, but larger concerns, here. Like the fact that Roy was already yelling, which, really, was to be expected. Bastille settled down, and regarded him for a moment. Was he supposed to be better than this? Could he be?

"Yeah, Beck's a dick. But Pincher's more of a dick, and he's actually smart. If someone is going to fuck us over, it's going to be the Typhoon, and Snowbound won't come to our defense. That leaves us, with a bunch of members who can't and won't fight, with no allies and no one we can turn to for help because Beck hates us and we hate him. Look, I don't trust the little fucker as far as I can throw him, but we need options and Tanglefuck is the best one at the moment. Even if their leader sucks. The rest of the people are decent, and most of them stood up against Beck torturing Luna. At the very least, we can expect the group to keep him in line and to respect an alliance."

A pause. Bastille shifted slightly, and decided that there was no point in bullshitting Roy, here. He was the least likely to believe that Bastille had actually overdosed. "Look, you and Luna? I'm with you. Beck's a childish little prick, and he lashes out for fun. But me? I deserved that, alright, and Beck never would have forgiven me or accepted an alliance if he didn't feel that we were even," he said, even, considering for a moment. "I don't think they'll turn on us, but in the mean time, I want to get everyone combat ready while we have them playing friendly. That way if they do strike, we're prepared for it."
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS