Beasts of Beyond
i've been told there's no point ❄ private ❄ in loving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: i've been told there's no point ❄ private ❄ in loving (/showthread.php?tid=2032)

i've been told there's no point ❄ private ❄ in loving - pallid-i - 06-13-2018

Harrison surveyed the damage of the territory and shivered. It was.. ugly, and bleak-looking.. He had hidden away from it all, and that brought him a little shame, though not too much. He had been told that it was okay.. He still didn't feel too good about it, but he had to calm down and not be such a baby..

The young tom sighed and laid down on a cold but smooth rock. He was somewhere beyond the camp, though he wasn't quite sure how far away he was. He had to get away from the suffocating atmosphere, if he was completely honest. Was that wrong of him? He wasn't really sure.

//i suck at beginning stuff shhh [member=183]izuku[/member]
i couldn't even keep you

Re: i've been told there's no point ❄ private ❄ in loving - arcy - 06-13-2018

Izuku wasn't terribly fond of how the territory seemed lately, either. He -- well, while Izuku had gotten used to the tundra, eventually, but now he just  feels ... open. As though every minute spent uncovered was a danger. That and it was all just ... he's not sure. It didn't look nice.
This is besides the point. The point is Harrison. Izuku wasn't sure what'd happened to the other, but it was kind of ... upsetting. Why was he so upset? What'd happened? Either way, Izuku wanted to help in whatever way he could. Which was ... Izuku didn't know anything about cheering people up. He literally hadn't had friends till a year or so ago. But Izuku would be damned if he didn't try.
"Harrison?" Izuku chirps, tail giving a sweep as he catches sight of the black fur of the kitten -- no, he wasn't a kitten anymore. Oh god wait they were both kittens. Izuku was a kitten. What a terrifying thought. Still, seeing the other, Izuku perks up, despite how gloomy the other seems. "... How've you been?" Izuku decides to start off, circling around the rock to Harrison's front, blinking. He has to wonder why Harrison was out here, though. With the damaged territory and how far he was from camp. Puzzling.

//oh mood
anyways retro to injury lol
what was i worth

Re: i've been told there's no point ❄ private ❄ in loving - pallid-i - 06-13-2018

When Izuku filled his vision, the young tom's ears perked and Harrison couldn't help but smile as his tail tip flicked back and forth. "Hey Izuku.. I've been managing. Things have been kind of rough.. but I have to be tough. For pa.. For the clan." He murmured before releasing a small yawn and standing up. "How about you? Nobody's been harsh on you, right?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "Have you been... okay?" He wasn't sure why he hesitated, but he did. With all the human stuff going on, he was afraid that the other might have been hurt by the creatures at some point. Hopefully he was wrong. He wanted to be wrong.
i couldn't even keep you

Re: i've been told there's no point ❄ private ❄ in loving - arcy - 06-15-2018

Izuku grins a little wider now, tail giving very dog-esque wags. He's glad Harrison wasn't doing horrible, at the least -- getting by wasn't the ideal, but it was better than nothing. "I guess that's all I can ask for," Izuku offers in some weak attempt at ... something? It was positive, in any case. Still, he finds himself a little surprised by Harrison asking at his own wellbeing, especially worded like that. How was Izuku doing, anyways? Hm ... better than usual, at the least. Despite how nervous he was around people, Izuku would be lying if he said spending time with his clanmates didn't bolster his spirits more than hiding away did.
"I've been doing as well as I can be, really. And everyone's been nice!" Izuku explains with a chirp, tail giving yet another sweep. Oh, but now he's kind of at an impasse -- this was kinda the place where small talk goes to die, right? Uh -- okay, okay give it a minute and if it gets awkward, no worries, he has a plan.
what was i worth