Beasts of Beyond
YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open (/showthread.php?tid=2026)

Pages: 1 2

YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - teef - 06-13-2018

[align=center]Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎᑎᗩ ᗷE IT YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ

ωhψ αn art shορ? ωhατ do you do? hoω do you do it?

ωell, why not? I have been doing my own art for a while now, and I am self-taught. ι do art as a hobby, and use it as a way to de-stress from high-school and university prep.
ι work as a cashier at a grocery store and regularly work Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the odd day in the week. ι have this shop on FF, also have a family reunion following grad, a life to make, and looking for a second job so my hours and availability to do art will be rag-tag at most.
ι first draw out the requested image in my sketchbook and will sometimes post WIPS of how it looks but I always post the final WIP to my dA. αfter both the requestee and I are confident in the image's turn out, I move to digitalizing the image. ι trace over the original on my computer paint software and use Pixlr to create a transparent background as so wished. τhe art program that I use is the MS Paint program, or if my computer is on death's doorstep, I use my phone with the ibisPaint X app which I've begun to use more often than my PC. ωhen I do a transparent background, I need to rely on my PC so all phone drawn requests are white backgrounds until I can get to my PC.

εχαmρlεs?

here are a few examples of my art. ι like to do traditional art, digital art and line-less digital art(even if this takes me forever). ι am willing to try to draw most anything, so don't be shy in your requests! ι typically draw humans or semi-humans(pretty please give me hair examples) and occasionally draw cats and wolves, which I need to do more of haha! here is my deviantart: scοττ-καψπε

βεζοrε & αζτεr διgιταl rεςυεsτs::
king (before) king (after)

kesh's armor (before) kesh's armor (after)

fallenpaw (before) fallenpaw (after)

i'briel (before) i'briel (after - phone)

cloverslam (before) cloverslam  (after - phone)

rυlεs & rεςυιrεmεπτs?

αll that i require from my visitors and requestees is that you guys are respectful. ιf you like my art, please say so if you want to. ιf you don't like my art, so be it, but please do not bash me over the head with your dislike. αlso, I'm open to collabs and trades!!! ι don't have a lot of time to devote to digital art but I can snap out a trad. piece in a couple of hours(I have a spare and a homework class, fite me).

ζor rules:

α. be nice to everybody on here and wait your turn, or else ... (jk jk)
---
β. fill out a basic form describing the physical appearance, the personality(short form), species, colours, name, gender and general pose of your character (humans need a pose image provided with the form) & include an expression!!!!!
---
c. I will message you when your request is finished, or when I need more clarification on details and I will title the message accordingly.
---
δ. please give me time to fulfill these requests!!!
---
ε. there are only THREE slots because I am a busy birb with my life outside of roleplay
---
ζ. I swear I don't bite and if I do it's because I'm hungry and you're a tasty morsel (jk, but pls let me know your favourite art example from dA in your form)
---
g. it's wild weather in the prairies and activity will fluctuate with the weather.

✒ slοτs ✒

↣ slot one ↣ kicksie --  here -- digital fullbody -- dark tiger cub & happy boi

↣ slot two ↣ user -- postlink -- style -- species & expression

↣ slot three ↣ user -- postlink -- style -- species & expression

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/2 open - Kicksie - 06-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]hellooo !! hope u don't mind giving a shot at drawing my tiger boi c:

character name: arlo
species: tiger cub
physical characteristics: dark gray fur, black stripes, caramel brown eyes
references: here! and here!
personality: peaceful, brave, outgoing, friendly, sensitive
pose: maybe him just laying down like this but possibly with one of his paws touching a flower?
expression: have him be happy pls Smile

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/2 open - teef - 06-14-2018

of course! I'll do a sketch of him in my sketchbook so we can see how he turns out c;

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - Kicksie - 06-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]alright, sweet!
thank you c:

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - teef - 06-14-2018

whoops i lied i got him done already

lemme know if this doesn't work bc deviantart butcher's the quality. I've just done flat colouring with a background (I can always try to make it transparent)

HERE I AM

(just gotta select the image when it pops up then find the three dots to open the menu to download)

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - Kicksie - 06-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]OMG HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE I'M ACTUALLY SOBBING RN
and yup yup i got it to work
thank youuuu omg !!! <333

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - Una. - 06-14-2018

character name: Natasha
species: Wolf
physical characteristics: Black-pelt, blue eyes
references: Here
personality: Stubborn, feisty, quiet
pose: Sitting up like this
expression: Emotionless

Re: YOᑌ'ᐯE GOT TO ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ -- free art shop 2/3 open - teef - 06-14-2018

aha no worries !!  ★~(◠﹏◕✿)