Beasts of Beyond
the way you make me feel / o, one-shot - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: the way you make me feel / o, one-shot (/showthread.php?tid=2025)

the way you make me feel / o, one-shot - Character Graveyard. - 06-13-2018

COLD NOSTALGIA ✧ Natasha — Snowbound — Warrior
//Warning: Bold paragraphs contain spoilers from Infinity War. If you have not seen the movie yet, ignore the bold paragraphs!

Natasha was having a nightmare about her past life. She had found herself standing beside when something happened. Storm clouds had quickly moved over the sun, lighting danced across the skies and thunder rolled. In the midst of the storm, was a large black cloud.

A tall figure had emerged from the large cloud, causing Natasha and her friends to tense as the figure grew closer. Now, the person's face could be seen. Thanos. One of the most feared persons in all of the universe where Nat was originally from.

The man merely snapped his fingers where a golden glove was on. Stones could be seen glowing on the glove, though the glove appeared to be dissolving into nothing after he had snapped his fingers. One by one, Natasha and her friends began to dissolve into nothing, like the glove had.

Her breathing heavy, the she-wolf had jolted awake, and her eyes had widened.
© madi

Re: the way you make me feel / o, one-shot - arcy - 06-13-2018

After just one surprisingly informative conversation with Natasha, Izuku thinks he understands Natasha's past a little more than most of the other Snowbounders. Not thoroughly, of course -- barely skin level, if anything. And that's fine, Izuku's definitely not gonna pry, at least not for quite a while. He knew what he needed to, probably more, considering that they weren't particularly close friends, at least not yet.
Still, what he does know makes him a little less surprised to hear Natasha, breathing heavily, and see her figure jolt up from the corner of his eyes. He'd just been passing by, and Izuku wasn't one to ignore somebody in even the slightest bit of distress. Did she have a Nightmare? Did she hear something? ... Probably a nightmare. The Tenderfoot's ears fall back just the slightest, and he enters the room on light paws.
"Natasha?" Izuku asks, very softly. Was she okay? Should he get her a drink or something? He's not sure -- Izuku hasn't ever head to deal with the aftermath of anybody's nightmares but his own, before. "A ... Are you okay?" The Maine coon's tail gives a nervous swish as he hovers, as though afraid of overstepping any sort of boundaries. Should he ask if she wants to talk about it? Something else? Izuku doesn't know -- what's the standard procedure here? His ears flatten just a slight bit more as he stands there, paws itching to do anything at all.
what was i worth

Re: the way you make me feel / o, one-shot - ATBASH CIPHER. - 06-13-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
how could you just walk away and leave me here?
Nightmares were usually something Atbash could control, but of course, being stripped of her powers prevented her from being able to detect and try to prevent nightmares when they were happening around her. She could start them, too, if she wanted to, but she wouldn't ever want to be the cause of somebody's nightmare. Hell, that's why she couldn't even control her own nightmare when she had one, because her powers were gone.

But that didn't mean she couldn't be there for emotional support. Like Izuku, Atbash had been alerted by Natasha's heavy breathing when she passed by, and although she didn't really know Natasha, that didn't mean she wasn't just going to ignore what happened. The demon stood beside Izuku, frowning in concern at Natasha. Since he asked if she was okay, Atbash didn't speak, not wanting to overwhelm her.
bio | female | flurryhost [shp] of snowbound
© madi