Beasts of Beyond
broken dreams / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: broken dreams / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=2024)

broken dreams / o, joining - Alice, - 06-12-2018

깨진 꿈 ✧ Alice — Blackfall — Citizen
Alice was one of the many children of a elemental witch. Her mother had mastered every known elemental, as did her siblings. Yet, Alice had never discovered any of her powers. At the age twenty-one with no powers, she felt like a disgrace to her family's name so she had gotten up, packed her bags and left- starting a journey to find a place where she could feel welcomed. So here she was, coming across Blackfall's land. It had taken her a long four months to reach Blackfall. But it had been worth it.

"Hello?" The somewhat short-woman called out, curiosity in her voice. "My name is Alice, I'm here to join, if you'll accept me. Not many people have a strong liking for witches."
© madi

Re: broken dreams / o, joining - purgatory - 06-13-2018

Re: broken dreams / o, joining - Amren - 06-14-2018

[color=#414a4c]✴ ✴ ✴
A joiner? Fascinating.

Typically, people just showed up one day, announcing their names or whatever and then assimilating into Blackfall culture. That was how she had done it anyways- deciding that this was the best place for someone of her... nature. Griffingate had once been an option but she quickly learned that she delighted more in raiding and destroying them, not living peacefully within them. She was not a creature of peace or harmony. She was destruction and fire and chaos, flying sparks and bloodied knuckles, a rage untamed by anything. It seemed almost obvious then where she belonged: here, surrounded by Cain's insufferable band of idiots and feeling sometimes as if she was trapped within a glorified frat house. At least she had Rhysand, he served as her only tether to sanity amidst the absolute craziness of her little family from which she supposed she was matriarch of.

[b][color=#414a4c]"A witch?" Amren inquired suddenly, feigned intrigue lacing otherwise apathetic words. [color=#414a4c]"I'm absolutely terrified," She paused and then cackled, her hands clasping together, [color=#414a4c]"Welcome to Blackfall, girl. I'm Amren."

Re: broken dreams / o, joining - axiom - 06-14-2018

The older man -- a 'native' to Blackfall, though the demon inhabitant certainly wasn't -- hummed Imperial March to himself, mouth closed despite the infrequent times he licked his dry lips with an equally dry tongue. Human bodies were so annoying to refuel with food and water, after all. He could hardly be bothered with the bare minimum of maintenance for them. Jeong and Amren, he recognized those two from the memories physically present inside this mortal brain. But the witch? No, not so much.

"What kind of witch are you, Alice? Not that I got shit against witches, I'm just curious -- I'm quite fond of certain types, less fond of others," he smoothly ask her, wondering if that's what some of these mortals called those with enhanced abilities. The brain belonging to the former inhabitant of this body didn't know; but, the inhabitant also hadn't had any powers before Ramsay possessed him. Tilting his head to the left, popping his neck, he nonchalantly added, "I'm Ramsay."