Beasts of Beyond
group interest check?? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: group interest check?? (/showthread.php?tid=2005)

Pages: 1 2

group interest check?? - Beatles. - 06-12-2018

alright
so
some of y'all may know that i am the hugest mafia nerd and i just- am so fascinated with it?? so i have an idea: the mafia,, but in one of the main games!

there would be a mafia-like structure (the don/the godfather/the boss, underboss, consigliere, caporegimes, soldiers, associates). they’ll all share the same last name and potentionally have their own insignia, have their own family motto, etc? i’m just brainstorming right now! there would probably be some sort of initiation for adopting people into the family as well, but they'd have to prove their worth first before being considered.

members of all clans would be eligible for membership. they'd speak about the mafia to their clans at their own risk, though, seeing as they could get in trouble for being apart of it. the only condition is that they wouldn't be able to expose their secrets to any outsiders.

it won't be an actual group with their own territory or anything. it would just be an organization that your character could be apart of, almost like a secret dual-alliance. your character would be expected to be fully loyal to the mafia, going out on missions and doing tasks for the leader at any moment's notice. they'd specialize in bootlegging alcohol, dealing drugs, assassinations, etc. the group would have meetings every few weeks or so just to get everyone together and report if needed to.

i'm also wondering if this should be in the animal game or the human game? it would probably make more sense for the human game, but if there's enough people interested for the animal game, then i could shove it in there!

feel free to comment and suggest things!

Re: group interest check?? - roman - 06-12-2018

i fully support this idea
also i think it would make more sense if this was in the human game

Re: group interest check?? - pallid-i - 06-13-2018

my body is fucking ready

Re: group interest check?? - Beatles. - 06-13-2018

yEAHHH

i just wanted to make sure there was at least (1) person interested
and i didn't know where to put it but it might be the human game idk

Re: group interest check?? - Sympathy - 06-13-2018

Hella interested yes please

Re: group interest check?? - Una. - 06-13-2018

I'm interested!

Re: group interest check?? - Beatles. - 06-13-2018

sweetness!!

i'll work on it, and i'll let y'all know when/if i make it : )

Re: group interest check?? - guts - 06-14-2018

hella track

Re: group interest check?? - Imortapose - 06-14-2018

I think the group would work best in the human game and would hopefully bring in some much-needed activity to that side of the site. However, it could also work in the animal roleplay if more people want it there (though, the majority seem to want it in the human section so far).

I'd definitely join the group! If it's in the animal roleplay I'd join with Caera, if it's the human I'll find one of my mafia characters and rag them here. :^)

Re: group interest check?? - Orion - 06-18-2018

ehem
yes i approve!!