Beasts of Beyond
CONTROL / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CONTROL / open (/showthread.php?tid=1998)

CONTROL / open - Character Graveyard. - 06-12-2018

LOST IN SKIES OF POWDERED GOLD ✧ Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Luna was at war with her own mind. She was always fighting her vampire instincts and resisting her hunger for blood. Her emotions were getting out of hand and she had locked herself in her room, to keep herself away from her Clanmates.

Luna was currently reading her favorite book from Greek Mythology on her bed, where she had a few squirrels next to her, for her thirst for blood.
© madi

Re: CONTROL / open - Margaery - 06-12-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
After centuries of dealing with vampirism, Margaery liked to believe that she at least had a very basic handle on the affliction. She would not lie- there had been times where she had completely succumbed to her urges and forfeited all control, permitting the tightly shackled beast within her to reign mercilessly. Usually, however, such an incident only occurred in absolutely dire situations... or, when she couldn't handle something anymore. She supposed that Luna, being as newly changed and presumably emotional as she had once been all those years ago, was not nearly as well versed in control - not yet anyways - and it was up to her to make sure that she was not a danger to her clanmates.

Speaking of which, Margaery lingered just outside her door now, a frown twisting trembling lips as she faintly detected the scent of blood. [color=#b14767]"Luna," She called out softly, [color=#b14767]"You know it's better in the long run if you drink, well, feline blood, right, love?" A harsh reality albeit a true one. Squirrels couldn't sustain a person forever, that was for sure.

Re: CONTROL / open - Roy Mustang - 06-12-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
Roy had no clue what it was like to live a life as a vampire. Back in Amestris, vampires were merely a fairy tale- as well as werewolves and other mythical creatures. The only monsters Roy knew existed were the homunculi- and that wasn't even a common, known fact. Roy only discovered they existed when Alphonse Elric mentioned it to him, and even then, he thought it was impossible until he encountered them himself. He was quite glad that vampires didn't exist in his world, since by just seeing the struggles Margaery faced whenever there was blood involved, it didn't seem like it would be an easy life to live. And now, it wasn't only Margaery who was living with that curse. Lunafreya had it too, apparently the curse can spread through bites- he can understand why Margaery is always so cautious whenever there's a situation with blood. She probably doesn't want to infect her clanmates with what she has to live with everyday.

Roy was limping by Luna's room, when his ears pricked up at Margaery's voice. He didn't catch what she said entirely, as he just limped by to hear the end of it- something that involved feline blood. The male paused for a moment, wondering if he should limp over and see what they're talking about, or keep limping on. With a sigh, he decided to limp towards Luna's door, hoping he wasn't interrupting. Roy could pick up the smell of blood, and he noticed the slight frown on Margaery's features as he got closer.

Re: CONTROL / open - Suiteheart - 06-13-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Suiteheart knew good and well what vampirism was like. The feeling was the first thought on her mind when she opened her eyes in the morning, and it was the last thing she thought of before slipping off to sleep. The bond she shared with Margaery presented itself in a variety of different ways; Suite had always been able to feel what her wife was experiencing. She felt the dull pain of hunger in her stomach, and she could feel her wife growing stronger as the blood of another entered her system. The whole process was somewhat vile, but Suite knew it was the only thing keeping Margy alive. For three years, she had dealt with it. Now, it was normal. It felt almost odd to think of it that way.

The found herself drawn to Lunafreya's room as she felt her wife's soul there. Within minutes, the white feline entered the scene, stopping beside Roy. Her eyes scanned the bobcat for a fraction of a second, making sure he was alright. Once satisfied with that, she turned her attention to Margaery and then Lunafreya. She'd heard Margy's question through the bond, but she decided to remain silent on the issue... Well, only for so long.

"Margy could help you, uh, hunt, ya know," Suiteheart ventured, not entirely sure how Luna felt about having to feed off of another feline to sate her hunger completely.

Re: CONTROL / open - Character Graveyard. - 06-13-2018

LOST IN SKIES OF POWDERED GOLD ✧ Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Luna had heard Margaery talk to her from outside of her room. She had gotten up from her bed, pushed off the blood-deprived squirrels bodies off her bed then she had gone to her room's door and she spoke. "They've filled me up for a couple of hours. Perhaps a deer would keep me more full longer." Luna suggested.

Then Suiteheart had spoken. She had suggested that Margaery could help her hunt for food, so the female had agreed. "Sure."
© madi

Re: CONTROL / open - Margaery - 06-14-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
[color=#b14767]"Well hold on," Margaery intercepted, frowning once more, [color=#b14767]"I have a very specific diet. I really can't dabble in anything outside of that." In kinder terms, she was explaining that she could not assist in the killing of a deer. [color=#b14767]"Like I said, I can aid you with other felines. I'm not much use anywhere else though," Margy continued, her frown finding a way to deepen. She understood Luna's dedication to preserving life (if that was what she could call it) but at least wanted her to try. The need to feed more often increased irrationality and emotional instability. [color=#b14767]"I promise my solution may be better for you in the long run."

Re: CONTROL / open - BASTILLEPAW - 06-14-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Bastille had decided, albeit subconsciously, to give Luna space as she... settled. He was worried about his mentor as much as he could worry for anyone in his current state, sure, but even she seemed to be exhausted with him lately. He rarely saw her angry and yet he seemed to spark that heat in her, and so he'd backed off. That wasn't to say he was just going to ignore her state, however, and he didn't turn away when he ran into the small group collecting at her door.

There was no reaction to Margaery or Suiteheart's presence, and he only considered for a moment before he pointed out, "I've never met another vampire that was limited to other felines like Margaery, though. Maybe she'd be just fine with deer." In fairness, Bast himself hadn't met many vampires, but he had memories to draw on. "She might not have your particular... strand." He wasn't sure what to call it, really, but he understood the basic concept of different types of vampires and conditions or whatever.
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS