Beasts of Beyond
there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor (/showthread.php?tid=1968)

there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - valo-kas - 06-11-2018

zamn i’m really doing this. they were really doing this. this place, valo-kas decided, like this place in general,[color=salmon]this place fuckin’ sucks.” they whined aloud with a rosy froth dripping from the mutant’s slime-filled mouth and soaking the sand underfoot. it was gritty and hot and smelled bad, as opposed to the swamp, which was muddy and hot and smelled bad. a little moisture goes a long way.

fortunately, valo’s presence would slicken things up around here.

they hadn’t bothered to wash off the smell of swamp because mostly, they had forgotten to and by the time they remembered decided they were just too damn lazy, and hoped nobody would be too pissed. tanglewood seemed to have a way of pissing people off, and the typhoon had a way of being pissed about things.

[color=salmon]ahoy, neighbor-mateys. come humor me or perish.” they warbled in a voice choked with gooey pink mucus.

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - purgatory - 06-11-2018

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-11-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. PRIVATEER.
Caesar followed quickly after Cronas after being alerted to a stranger in the territory. "They're from Tanglewood." The demon snarled in response to Cronas's question, before he leaped at VALO-KAS, attempting to knock the strange slimy creature over. Regardless of whether he succeeded or not, the demon would curl his lips back in disgust at Valo-kas's body, not entirely comfortable being around some... slime creature.
#psychosocial.

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - Character Graveyard. - 06-11-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
The onyx she-wolf had come across Cronas, Caesar and an unfamiliar person. When Caesar had lunged at the stranger, she had guessed they were an enemy. So she had stood in front of Cronas, in case the Tanglewood member tried to do anything.

"Cronas, stay behind me, okay?" Nessa told the child.
© madi

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - purgatory - 06-12-2018

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - valo-kas - 06-12-2018

[color=salmon]heya bonus,” because no names were sacred to valo-kas, “[color=salmon]i’m from next door, the swampzone, tan- ” the feline was batted over and, though a look of alarm crossed their three-eyed face, valo-kas made no attempt to fight back.

[color=salmon]boy oh boy, i didn’t think you salty yo-ho motherfuckers would be this quick to jump my bones. is this gonna be like those books where they snatch away some well-to-do maiden and make a wanton pirate wench of her because i’m not here for that. yet.” they rambled when they were nervous, and rarely had anything good to say.

[color=salmon]what i am here for is the pursuit of a place to hang and also sell insurance. maybe. if ya’ll promise to not tackle me anymore.” they had still made no move to get up. “[color=salmon]what d’you think? am i clear?

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-12-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
Oh, great, the intruder seemed to just be rambling for the hell of it. That was annoying. Caesar tried his best not to gag at the way Valo-kas looked (because the slime was disgusting) as he tried to rake his claws across VALO-KAS's face. "No, fuck off. Your services aren't welcome here, nor are you." He snarled. Tanglewood was an enemy, why the fuck did Valo-kas think they could just waltz here and have a place to hang? He heard Cronas and Vanessa, but didn't say anything to them just yet. He could handle Valo-kas himself. Hopefully.
#psychosocial.

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - valo-kas - 06-13-2018

valo-kas let that happen, too. it hurt because of course it did, but they didn’t retaliate. they just winced and bled.

[color=salmon]alright. okay. so the joke wasn’t funny, you coulda just said, toots. didn’t think i’d have to spell out for ya but i can’t really stay at the ol’ mudpuddle anymore. i just couldn’t live with myself if i had to put up with that backwater bullshit, among other things. listen. listen to me. my name is basra. i don’t mean any harm. i fuckin’ hate tanglewood and if you need information or whatever to see this as a benefit for ya’ll then i’ll cough it up.” an exercise in lying through their gooey tooth, something they had gotten better at during a previous run of this same jig. they took careful breaths wondering just how far they’d go for a bit if fun. fairly, it appeared.

[color=salmon]’n i’m as sure as hell’s steamy that i didn’t come to fight but if ripping me to shreds is what gets you in a good mood then have at it, son.

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - CAESAR CIPHER. - 06-13-2018

REIGN HAVOC FROM ABOVE !
The fact that Valo-kas was just letting themselves was get beat up was annoying as hell, and it was honestly wearing Caesar out. Ruining the mood. The demon pulled back as Valo-kas spoke, his tail lashing back-and-forth irritably. Valo-kas's words were convincing, and Caesar eyed the strange creature when he spoke about possibly giving up some Tanglewood secrets. That could be useful. Hella useful.

They... couldn't exactly deny this 'Basra', could they. Caesar breathed in, as if he was trying to calm his nerves (which he was), before he exhaled the breath with a sigh. "Fine." The demon grumbled, not entirely happy about not being able to actually chase Valo-kas off. "But I'll personally be keeping an eye on you, so don't try any funny shit. Copy that?" He growled, narrowing his eyes. "Can't exactly deny you, so that's the option we're going with." Unless Pincher had any disagreements, to which Caesar would gladly try to fight Valo-kas off. "Name's Privateer Caesar Cipher. I'm a high position here, and I expect you to respect that." As if the guy didn't know how ranks worked. Caesar just had a tendency to flaunt his position wherever he went, so this wasn't exactly unusual for him.
#psychosocial.

Re: there’s a bad man in everyone // o - visitor - coldblue - 06-16-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt;"][color=black]In all honesty, Coldblue finds the entire interaction to be quite amusing. What is better than a weird slime monster clashing with the Typhoon's most prominent asshole? Blue might be an ass, but he is not (usually) an asshole. Caeser, though? Well it's clear that he resembles Pincher more than even Blue does. In personality, at least. The handsome young tomcat strolls over casually, frigid blue gaze sweeping over the unknown frame of "Baras." Pink slime, huh? Cool. Blue wonders where is comes from, more than he wonders the reason why a Tanglewood swamp beast showed up on their front porch. Ignoring Caeser with the aura of cockiness natural to those with genetic arrogance, Coldblue appraoches the stranger with an intrigued expression. "Yeah, yeah, information is great and all, but what I'm curious about is the slime. Where does it come from? Is it hard to live with?" Blue has never shown much interest in being a productive member of society--why should he? Especially when the rest of the clan do all the work for him? No, he is much more concerned with pursuing his own interests. "You can call me Blue, by the way." Best not to forget his manners.