Beasts of Beyond
thoughts on captain marvel? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: thoughts on captain marvel? (/showthread.php?tid=1934)

thoughts on captain marvel? - Orion - 06-09-2018

Spoilers to Infinity War.

With the movie coming and her end credit appearance arriving at the end of Infinity War, I'm honestly unsure how to feel. In the end, I was really waiting for Adam Warlock to step into the second part of Infinity War, but it seems like it didn't happen. Instead, Captain Marvel seems like his replacement. While I know Infinity War is not totally accurate to the comics(Loki as said character from the comics, others like that, etc... etc...), I still feel as if the biggest part should have been Adam Warlock(and I still hope he is) and not Captain Marvel. So honestly, I'm really hoping for Captain Marvel to wow me.

So, how do you feel about Captain Marvel? I am really on the edge and am personally not so excited, as she really does not interest me and I don't see how vital she is during this time period in Marvel.

Re: thoughts on captain marvel? - Elumina - 06-09-2018

I mean, I feel like she'll do pretty good buuuut I do have a little headcanon I made up for fun after learning the difference between Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel and Mar-Vel if you wanna hear that

Re: thoughts on captain marvel? - Orion - 06-09-2018

Share! I'm familiar with all three, but I'm still scared for the outcome ahh.

Re: thoughts on captain marvel? - Elumina - 06-09-2018

Okay so according to my mom, the show Supergirl on Netflix has Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel, but apparently not in this show) When Kara reveals herself as Supergirl, Carol, in attempt to make things a little better for her, reveals that she's a lesbian. I was aware that Ms. Marvel and the Carol Danvers from the Marvel universe might have male love interest but I took this information and RAN with it. So I came up with the idea that the two are dating, and at the end of the call with Nick, Carol gets up and starts going around her and Kamala's (Ms. Marvel) apartment

"KAMALA"
"what!"
"WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT?"
"I put it away!"
"WHAT."
"HALF THE SUPERHEROES IN THE WORLD JUST DIED WOMAN TELL ME WHERE MY SUIT IS AND GRAB YOURS WE'RE GOING TO KICK ASS."
And she's casually calling up Mar-Vell
"Son, son we need to go. Get dressed and packed we have ass whooping to deliver."
Khan's still partially sleeping as she drags the old box out of the top of their closet, dusty uniforms being packed into suitcases along with whatever else they'll need. They just need to get to the Avengers Facility and work out a plan. This damn bastard's not getting away with the murder of these heroes and half the world's civilians. They'll make sure of it.
I just want Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel to be the kickass momfriends of the Avengers
the all mighty grandmothers of heroes

Re: thoughts on captain marvel? - Orion - 06-10-2018

WHEEZES
FROZONE IS A MOOD