Beasts of Beyond
IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare (/showthread.php?tid=1925)

Pages: 1 2

IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - COSMIIX - 06-09-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ PROXY — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
She should have been resting but she promised that she wouldn't be doing anything all that physical not in a while anyways, her pupilless gaze would survey the area as she found a nearby tree to lean against making sure it was sturdy. She had a type of cast for her arm and well her wing was covered in bandages as well but more fixed in a way that the wing would be able to heal. She had gotten this weekly task and by damn, she was going to get it over with especially since she didn't want to be stuck in bed all day. "Truth or dare game, come over and play!" She hoped none of the dares given to her were too embarrassing or physically demanding even if she wanted to spend time with her clanmates, she didn't wanna move around too much. Her tail tip wiggled before the whole appendage would move, her whiskers twitched as she waited patiently.

/ so we're gonna do this like the good ol days!!! where if your character gets a dare (ie; zimavich has to prank someone, etc...) it has to be made an open thread !! ofc you don't have to but it would be fun if you participated!!!
© madi

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-09-2018

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - Nayru - 06-09-2018

[color=#6b7e99]✦ ✦ ✦
[b][color=#6b7e99]"Amunet," The sawbone greeted quietly, having been attracted to the scene not because of the promise of a game but rather, the state of proxy, [color=#6b7e99]"Are you doing alright?" Concerned, cerulean eyes would sweep over the cast and many band-aids wrapped around her figure, paws fidgeting with the hem of her scarf as she determined whether or not they needed to be changed yet. For the most part, everything seemed alright, but there was no doubt that Nayru would be visiting her later on with healing supplies galore to redress and assess the severity of her wounds.

But right, back to this 'truth-or-dare' game. Admittedly, Nayru was not familiar with such. She had played one simple game of moss-ball in her life before being aggressively screamed at by her father for not staying wholly focused on praying. To say that even the mere idea of games had been ruined for her was an understatement. But her father wasn't here and Amunet and the rest of the Tanglers were not nearly as terrible as the people who had raised her back home in Akala. She figured that she could at least entertain her new family by participating.

[color=#6b7e99]"Um," She started softly, taking a seat, [color=#6b7e99]"I guess I'll play... I don't know how though." Would they laugh at her for her lack of knowledge? She certainly hoped not. It wasn't her fault that she had been sheltered to the almost ridiculous amount as a young child. [color=#6b7e99]"Do you mind explaining?"

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - Bean - 06-09-2018

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - Morgan - 06-09-2018

Morgan appeared after Iota, his mask hiding his usual samoyed smile. "What is 'truth or dare'? Is... is it safe?" As with many things, he had never heard of the term "dare" before. Cautious, he sat on Vigenere's left and awaited his answer. It seemed that almost nobody else was too familiar with it, which left the samoyed in a state of mild worry. Iota's confidence helped a little, but the canine still wished to hear some clarification.

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 06-09-2018

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - Morgan - 06-10-2018

"I see. That makes sense to me," Morgan replied, his worries cleared. Vigenere's explanation was more than enough to convince the dog that the game was perfectly safe. Of course, the penalties did sound like they could be severe, but the samoyed knew he would follow the rules to the letter. "I'll play."

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - beck. - 06-10-2018

Oh, he could remember this. A trivial game invented probably by foolhardy kids looking to get into trouble, and quite often the activity to blame for sending so many unknowing movie victims right into the monster's lair. Or just being a way to reveal clique gossip. The poltergeist hadn't actually seen anyone play it during his haunting days, but he knew it existed, obviously. He was the one to assign the task after all. Not to embarrass himself, but to watch other people completing ridiculous dares or spilling their guts. He hoped it would be entertaining at least.

At first, distant concern ached in his shallow chest at Amunet being out and about with all that gauze practically holding her together. Like using glue to repair a shattered china plate, crack lines strikingly visible still with drying glue leaking from its porcelain wounds. He wasn't a doctor, but plenty of medical dramas taught him that injuries couldn't heal with activity. The mangy feline was about to roll up his sleeves and drag her back into her bed despite their clear size difference, but her mention of the game he had been impatiently awaiting was enough to erase all worry from his mind. Scrambling up from his sprawl next to a digesting Audrey and nearly forgetting to bring the plant along to join the circle as a spectator, the poltergeist's excitement was undoubtedly sinister when paired with the devilish grin splitting his disfigured maw. Fruitlessly smoothing down the bristling fur on his front, he shamelessly rasped to Amunet, "Count me in."

Morgan's lack of knowledge earned an shocked gape from him, placing a frigid paw on his chest in mock offense. How did anybody not know what Truth or Dare was? Apparently people who live under rocks and caves. He fell back into a wry smirk at Vigenere's basic explanation, ears flicking forward as he tilted up his head and added hoarsely, "And, anybody who picks truth is a wimp. Ya don't wanna be a wimp, d'ya, Morgan?" Beck offered a cruel sneer and leaned closer to the samoyed, knowing just how of a stickler the dog was for any set of rules. Batting his eyes innocently up at him before recoiling, the boy restlessly fidgeted as he waited for the game to actually begin.
[align=center]»――

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - Freyja - 06-10-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Freyja was all for truth or date. Growing up in Akala, she had played many, many games. There was kickball, tag, charades, and sharks and minnows to name a few. The seal point tabby was full of boundless energy, and she never grew tired of playing. She was a kid at heart and always would be, so joining this little game would be the easiest thing ever. Plus, she was always ready to pick dare - that made the game much more interesting.

"Beck is right! Dare is the way to go," the young goddess purred, settling down beside Vigenere with a sly smile. Her emerald gaze locked with Nayru for a split second, and she could not help but wonder if her dear sister had ever taken part in a game such as this.

Probably not.

Man, this was going to be fun.

Re: IN A LAND OF HEART / o, truth or dare - COSMIIX - 06-11-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ PROXY — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
Well, she had quite the crowd. She was happy that none of them told her to go off to bed but she would be sure to go after the game, her ears twitched momentarily nodding at Vigenere's explanation of the game quite happily. She turned to look at Nayru at her question saying in reply "Yes, I'm doing alright, darling." Hearing what people said about picking truth and being wimps, she would let out a playful huff only unable to hide a smile. Obviously, she wasn't going to be able to come up with the best dares or questions for other people. Her whiskers twitched once more before she finally spoke "Thank you, Vigenere, for explaining the game." Her gaze swept over everyone "Anyone else still confused as to how this game functions? If not, do not feel like you must pick dare. It's only what you feel most comfortable doing. I know you all want to have fun with your dares so I won't make any restrictions but try not making it too dangerous." With that, she drew in a soft breath adding with an embarrassed giggle "Don't expect my dares to be spontaneous like everyone else's. . . I am old-fashioned, after all."

She would shuffle a bit to get into a more comfortable position, she would then choose her target as she spoke up with a quick nod "Morgan, truth or dare?" She might as well have fun with this.
© madi