Beasts of Beyond
DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 (/showthread.php?tid=1850)

Pages: 1 2

DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Suiteheart - 06-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Well, it was time for her second round of weekly tasks. The last time she had done this, things had been so much calmer. The last time, things had seemed fine. Back then, she felt like she was new; she felt like she was on top of the world. Now? Now was an entirely different tale. Her world had grown darker and more bitter, covering the light moments and sweet times. She hated it. She absolutely hated it.

She supposed she had to swallow the terrible pill sooner or later - everything was her fault after all. And so she would. She would not mope. She would speak kindly and smile brightly and act as though she were walking on fucking sunshine... Maybe that was somewhat of an overstatement... Either way, Suite would act just peachy. She'd be normal. She'd be fine.

Everything was fine.

Taking a stand on the lowest step of the ladder in the Grand Circle, she took a small breath to settle herself. Once she had done that, the feline called, "Ascendants! Gather around for some fucking weekly tasks." Her words rang out in the small space. And though they were not overly loud, they were commanding. As she finished, she presented the arrivals with that familiar lopsided smile of hers.
[color=#99182C][b]
[color=#99182C][b]

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Margaery - 06-06-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Darling, I quite like this new side of you. Authority sits well with you.

Margaery sent the thought down the bond as she arrived, feeling particularly terrible but ready to humor her wife and acquire a task regardless. [color=#b14767]"I'll take one," She said verbally, shrugging her shoulders. Bad things were on the horizon and that worried her greatly. She supposed that doing whatever thing Suite saw fit would be a good plan of attack until she could figure out something else. It wasn't like she was capable of doing much else, really.

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Suiteheart - 06-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]'Well, thanks, babe. I try,' Suiteheart sent through their bond, a bit of an amused smile surfacing upon her pink lips. Despite the sweet thoughts her wife sent her way, Suite could feel Margaery's unease rolling off her in waves. For a brief moment, concern touched the skies in her eyes, but she replaced it by her usual calm look. She would ask Margy what was troubling her later. It was best not to cause a scene, wasn't it?

"Babe, I want you to teach everyone battle strategy. Make sure they know how to defend themselves and fight back. Give 'em good techniques, okay? I know we're pacifists and all, but if the time ever comes, we need to know how to keep ourselves safe." Perhaps it was Suite's own worries that caused her to come up with this task. Truth be told, she wasn't sure. All she knew was that her wife was fucking brilliant; she was more than beauty and charm. She knew how to hold her own, and she could teach others easily.

She grinned gently. "I can come up with another one, if you'd rather have something different." The Ecliptic Admiral waited a tick. [color=#99182C][b]"And if you'd like another task after this one, just say so."

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Pele N. F. I. - 06-06-2018

[align=center]
Pele had been watching weekly tasks be given out for as long as she could remember and now the little demoness was quite literally bouncing over to Suite for her first ever. Since Margaery was already there she stopped by her and gave a smile before turning to the Admiral.

"Auntie Suite lookie I'm finally old enough for my first task!" She'd, attempted to get tasks before this. Sometimes on odd platform 'shoes' to make her seem taller. Once she pulled on a coat and tried to get one. All attempts ended in failure of course but she couldn't say she didn't try.

[align=center]"SPEECH""THOUGHTS"

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-06-2018

It was kind of cute to see Pele bouncing over, even though Gordon didn't really know her. She wished she had as much energy as little Pele, and she briefly wondered if she did before Caesar scared that behavior out of her. "I-I'll take one," Gordon squeaked as she stopped beside Margaery.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Character Graveyard. - 06-06-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna had followed Pele from a distance, upon hearing Suite's call for weekly tasks. She had taken a seat beside her daughter, giving her a quick lick atop her head before turning her attention to the Deputy.

"I'll take one." The Starstruck Guardian said.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Suiteheart - 06-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]A warm smile bloomed on her maw as Pele came scurrying forward. Well, 'scurrying' wasn't quite the right word. The young girl's movements were bouncy and dance-like. It was clear she was extremely excited to finally be able to receive a weekly task. It warmed the Ecliptic Admiral's heart, and her smile grew tenfold when Pele referred to her as 'Auntie.'

"Pele, I'm glad to see you here," she began in a purr. She thought for a few heartbeats before settling on a task for the young demoness. "Pele, I'm afraid I don't know enough about the stars in the sky. I don't think any of us do, and it's sad since we live in an Observatory. Do you think you can put on a class to teach us all about the stars we see in our skies?" Pele, though young, was smart. Her nose was constantly to a book, so Suiteheart was sure her little niece would be perfectly suited for this task.

Gordon arrived next, and Suite offered her a smile in greeting. Poor Gordon was awfully shy, and the white feline knew she needed to do something to get the girl out of her shell. But what? That was the question, wasn't it? "Gordon, I'd like you to put on an ice cream social. It's summer time, and it's pretty hot out. If you've noticed, we've also got a ton of new members lately." Her tone of voice was gentle as she spoke, for she knew she was probably overwhelming the sheepish fae. "Anyway, give 'em a cool way to get to know each other. There's ice cream of all kinds in the refrigerator down the hall. Just have fun with it and let everyone socialize and eat ice cream!"

She hoped Gordon was up to it. Though the task did not seem like it was in Gordon's wheelhouse, Suiteheart was all for challenging her peers. She wanted them to take scary tasks head on and come out better than when they began. Gordon was sweet and kind, and she needed a little bit of stepping outside her comfort zone. That being said, Suite was throwing her in the deep end of the pool, hoping she knew how to swim. It'd be fine though; Suite would save her if she couldn't swim.

Lunafreya was next on scene, and Suite found herself grinning softly. Baby blue eyes watched as the new mother stopped at Pele's side, giving her a lick to sooth the wild fur on her head. It made her laugh a bit, too, for it reminded her of early motherhood. Those had been good, sweet days. She missed them with her entire being, but she supposed she would have them in the upcoming weeks as well since Margaery was pregnant.

"Lunafreya, I want you to go to Pebble Coast and find a bunch of seashells. The thing is that they need to be small seashells," she meowed. [color=#99182C][b]"After you find a ton of them, come back to the Observatory and teach everyone to make seashell necklaces. We need to spice up everyone's wardrobe, make ourselves ready for summer. What screams summer like a good seashell necklace?

If you guys'd rather have a different task, let me know. And if ya want another task after you finish this one, you can come grab one. The more the merrier."

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - GORDON CIPHER. - 06-06-2018

So a little mass meet-and-greet but with ice cream? Honestly Gordon wasn't quite sure how she felt with doing that, especially with the size of The Ascendants. But it wasn't like she could deny the task, could she? She did ask for one after all. Gordon shuffled her paws at the task, already trying to brainstorm ways that would make her comfortable enough to be able to do that. "Alright," The she-cat said, giving a small nod towards Suiteheart before she waddled off.
i'll need you to reassure me i didn't waste a verse ━

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - Character Graveyard. - 06-06-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna would laugh at Suite's reaction of her licking the top of Pele's head before she heard the female give her a weekly tasks. Seashell necklaces huh? Sounded like a cool thing to make.

"On it!" Luna said, heading in the direction of her own room, going to collect some materials before she could collect the seashells.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: DO YOUR PART TO SAVE THE SCENE ; weekly tasks 6/3 - 6/9 - galexiux - 06-06-2018

Wait... what was a task? ... well. I knew what a task was, I wasn't dumb but like. Why would these people actively look for chores? I mean... things needed to be done but like... Star lessons? Ice cream? Sea shells?? My screen was littered with question marks. I think this was more of a place to treat boredom than actually getting stuff done.

My screen flickered with static for a few moments before clearing to an idle animation. U-uh..? I looked around at the cats slowly disputing around me. I'll... take one?

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags