Beasts of Beyond
I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO / private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO / private (/showthread.php?tid=1844)

I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO / private - bubblegum - 06-05-2018

[align=center]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
[member=112]jacob w.c.[/member]

goldie had always appreciated the idea of food, and certainly was delighted anytime she could have something different, so jacob's culinary expertise was one she would very much enjoy. the male's bakery was delicious and brought her lots of joy. it was so yummy! the idea of being able to learn how to do that herself was exciting. super exciting! she couldn't wait! mister jacob certainly was very nice. she was glad he and his clan came to stay!

"mister jacob, hello?" she called excitedly to where she believed the male was. [b]"it's goldie! may i please learn how to cook, please?" she asked next, reminding herself to be very polite. this was a very nice offer from the male, after all! he surely must be very busy with whatever it was he did.

Re: I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO / private - jacob w.c. - 06-06-2018

WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS TO LOVE — Jacob absolutely adored Pinch's daughter. She was a girl after his own heart, after all. Both times he'd seen her, her primary interest had been in his food and he couldn't say he blamed her. After all, the entire reason he'd gotten to know his own Ma had been because she'd taught him all about herbs, as well as how to sew and bake and cook. Food had been one of the first positive skills he'd learned. That marked a new part of his life, a part where he no longer had to worry about breaking and entering or going unnoticed. He could just live in peace. Well, that had been the idea anyway. Things hadn't quite worked out that way in the end but nothing he ever did seemed to work out quite the way he planned and he'd learned to be content with that. He just hoped that the safety he found in Snowbound would last longer than it did in Jersey. He wasn't sure he could bear all that loss for a second time.

When he heard Goldie's voice, a wide smile spread across his maw and he made his way over to the girl happily. "Hi Goldie! 'Course ya' can. Ya' don' gotta' call me mister, by the way. I mean, unless ya' want to I guess," he stated before turning and making his way back into the hut. He was technically staying with Pincher in the sub but there wasn't any room to make anything in there so he'd opted for one of the huts to help Goldie. He moved around the room, gathering the supplies he needed. "Did ya' wanna' make some sweets, like the cupcakes n' things, or somethin' tha's for a meal, like pasta n' stuff?" he asked. —A GREAT HONOR TO HOLD YOU UP

"SPEECH"

Re: I JUST CAME TO SAY HELLO / private - bubblegum - 06-06-2018

[align=center]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
when the male made his way over, her paws began tapping up and down excitedly. she was happy to spend time with mister jacob! she wanted to be friends with him! when he said she didn't have to call him mister, she had to think for a second before responding. "well, i know papa likes you and i think you're real swell, so i thought it'd be polite to call ya mister! unless, you don't want me to! then i'll stop." she explained quickly, giving a small grin. whenever she respected somebody a lot she'd call them mister or miss, or whatever title they went by! well, except papa. papa was different because he's papa and he'll always be papa! that was the title specifically for him, after all.

but, jacob gathering the supplies and speaking again knocked away these thoughts and reminded her of what they were doing. whoa, she could choose between what to cook? uhhh....she didn't know. she was quiet for a moment, unsure of what to pick. "well, hmm...what do you think my papa would like best? or what do you like best, if you don't know? i wanna make yummy food to give to papa and my friends! i think that'd be nice!" goldie then described next, not really having a preference. well, she admittedly preferred sweets, but she didn't mind too much giving that up since she liked food in general and didn't really know anything about making it yet.