Beasts of Beyond
pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} (/showthread.php?tid=1837)

pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - pallid-i - 06-05-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:600px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; line-height:13px;"]hewwo im here to rock ur mcfuckin world, babes. i also wanted to make an art shop for some time, so here it is! i might edit this a little bit if i find the layout is not to my liking, so sorry if things change a little bit in a short span of time. i do accept deviantart points as well, i might add! so if you want to pay in da points, just send me a dm or tell me in your order that you want to pay in da points haha

for examples, you can find my da here: x
i'm willing to give any kind of creature a try, and i'm even willing to draw humans! throw anything you got at me, and if i cant draw it, i'll tell you. also i want you to pay after i give you the art, though im scared i might get scammed out of my art, i trust you guys enough to do it <33 please dont betray my trust hnng. sketches will not be colored while headshots and up will be

pricing
-Sketches 1000 for sketches. these can be headshots, fullbodies, etc
-headshots 1000 + 50 for another character
-busts 2000 + 100 for another character
-halfbodies 3500 + 100 for another character
-fullbodies 5000 + 500 for another character

waiting list
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open

form
ffa!! you know what to do! ( give me species, gender, accessories, etc etc c;;; also tell me if you're from the snowbound and i'll check and you're good to go for the discount <3 )

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - guts - 06-05-2018

track for now c;

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - tricky - 06-05-2018

[align=center]
howdy howdy howdy your art style is really radical™ so you know im gonna ask for a becky
here he is in a lazy reference
feel free to do whatever works best for you!!!
and i'll pay for a fullbody please

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - Orion - 06-05-2018

tracking!!

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - Imortapose - 06-08-2018

Username: Imortapose
Display Name: vixem.
Order: I'd love a full body, please!
In Snowbound?: Yes! I joined Snowbound with Gon Freecs a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to reply to his joining thread because of a stressed RL schedule, but I am still active with him. Big Grin

Character: Gon
Reference(s): Toyhou.se link
Written Description: Gon is a normal black and white husky. He's 6 months old and weighs 35 lbs. He has extra fluff to support him living in Snowbound and forever being surrounded by snow. His eyes are brown (like Gon Freecs from the anime HxH, who he's based off of). His saliva and paw pads are the same green of his hair in the anime but his blood is a normal red colour. He has a bobbed tail and cropped ears. His ears have green fur on the trim(?) of them and his tail is like,,,, covered in green halfway up (so like from half to the end of his tail is green). His fur also looks kinda spiky (because his hair in the anime is spikey knkjf).
He will also be getting a fishing rod and jacket later on (pictured in his ref), but those two things are optional. he doesn't have them now so you can add them in if you want some additional practice, I guess?
Personality: Gon is Literally the Basic Anime Hero. He's energetic, naive, and believes there's good in everyone. He'll do everything in his power to befriend others, even if they should be enemies to him, and will trust you completely if you say as little as One Nice Word to him. Being a young pup as well, he's energetic and can barely stay in one place for very long.

I am ready for my world to be mcfuckin rocked.

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - pallid-i - 06-10-2018

alright im back! hello guys, im sorry for my absence
[member=18]tricky.[/member] and [member=15]Vixem[/member] : would you guys still like for me to work on art for y'all?

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - tricky - 06-10-2018

yes please!!!!! take as long as you need, sweety

Re: pallidi's art shoppie {{open; five slots open}} - Imortapose - 06-11-2018

Yeah!! + As Tricky said, take as long as you need. There's no rush. <3