Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person above you! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person above you! (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

compliment the person above you! - pallid-i - 06-05-2018

i love wholesome threads like these, so why not? let's spread the love and just give each other compliments weeee

Re: compliment the person above you! - guts - 06-05-2018

//crashes in

i rlly like ur characters!!! they're Pure and i love them :')) ok bye

Re: compliment the person above you! - pallid-i - 06-05-2018

no dont leave me gUTS
you and your chars??? beautiful mother fuckers i would hug and cry 11/10

Re: compliment the person above you! - vellichor - 06-05-2018

AAAA PALLID

you're always so nice and honestly super fun to talk to! I always love talking with/plotting with you! I know I haven't rped with your other characters but Harrison is the best and i love my son so much and i just want him to have all the happiness in the world okay. I love how much thought you put into each things that happens to him and how he grows from it and I think it's really cool how you've developed him so far.

Re: compliment the person above you! - pallid-i - 06-05-2018

VELLI

thank you so much im gonna cry ur too NICE
i love you because youre just so?? fucking nice and so patient with me djfhsdfjh i appreciate it! youre also fuckin amazing at developing characters and keeping them real so kudos to you man. its hard sometimes to make characters realitic and you make it look so fuckin easy OOF

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-05-2018

o wORM I LOVE THESE THREADS

HI PALLID I DON'T KNOW AS WELL AS YOUR FRIENDS BUT YOU SEEM REALLY CHILL AND FUNNY
plus all your characters i've seen from afar are well-written and??? just cool and all lmao

Re: compliment the person above you! - Orion - 06-05-2018

SMASHES IN
LISTEN THIS IS TRICKY
I HAVEN'T KNOWN TRICKY FOR TOO LONG, BUT SHE'S SUCH A GOOD FRIEND AND A GREAT SUPPORT OUTLET
HER CHARACTER BECK? A+
HER CODES? A+
HER DISCORD? A+
AND THE FINAL FACT
TRICKY, YOU ARE THE REASON BOB WAS FORMED
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SPARKED THIS REVOLUTION AND ALLOWED US TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE
THANK YOU

Re: compliment the person above you! - april . - 06-06-2018

you know how much i love you orion <3
back on feralfront, i used to be sorta intimidated by you, but now that i've gotten to know you better, i can call you my friend (and the responsible friend at that because we both know how irresponsible I am LMAO), but my cheesy rambling aside, you're super nice and helpful! best admin 2k18

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-06-2018

aw shucks

behold the mighty april
fam you are one of the highest ranked friends in my book, and youre so?? down to earth and thoughtful of everyone, not to mention a hardworker once you get over your """"irresponsibility"""". glad i was able to meet you over the wide wide web
i freakin love you man cmere for a digital hug
(also your discord server is really fun)

Re: compliment the person above you! - rakue - 06-06-2018

tricky omg

first off your writing?? is godly??? you make some seriously meaty posts but it's never fluffed with filler and that's such a talent like omg, you make your writing flow so naturally and it peers into beck's head so well. speaking of beck he's sU CH A GOOD CHARACTer i LOVE the development you've had for him, i love how even scripted plots feel so organic and powered by ic actions rather than anything ooc
(ur also pretty rad js)