Beasts of Beyond
MAYBE IDK / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: MAYBE IDK / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=1816)

MAYBE IDK / o, joining - COSMIIX - 06-04-2018

GARY "OAKPAW" SILVIS ✧ FIREBALL — THE ASCENDANTS — TAGS[/color]
He should have been more careful and well, he could already hear his grandpa's voice in his head telling him to be more careful but he wasn't a little kid anymore. He had left his home that was in Pallet to set on his own type of adventure, he wanted to do some research of sorts and well, he loved his old man enough to try and get enough information on these animal companions that he gave to a certain handful of kids in Pallet. Pallet. He loved the place really he did but, he just wanted to be able to stretch a bit and go out on his own. He had nice memories there, he met a boy and became friends with him; Ash Ketchum. A familiar face but eventually most things that were nice usually cracked somewhere before crumbling together as a whole and over what you may ask? A seashell. He wore his half around his throat and sure enough, Ash kept his own half after that well, that was the end of their friendship. It was stupid to think that a seashell had ruined a good friendship. Well, there was no point thinking back on that as he walked over towards his red wagon that held a fishbowl and a satchel, two small animals laying there; one inside the fishbowl and the other laying on top of the satchel. A turtle and a chinchilla.

"Lunae. Squirt," He mumbled to them with a soft smile tugging at his lips, he reached into the satchel getting some marigold and cobwebs that he had stored in their, he never knew when he would need them, after all. He had always paid attention to his grandfather's herb lessons, he tried soaking up as much herb knowledge as he could due to that he had wanted to be just like Samuel Silvis, his grandfather; mentor to many and a babysitter. It was a minor goal of his though once his heart seemed to yearn for freedom and exploring, he had done just so. He had told his grandpa a while ago before he had got most of his books, satchel, and his animal companions that his grandpa Sammy had always taken interest to. Now the real question was; why was Gary bleeding? Well, he had been observing a bear from afar and he thought that he had gotten spotted and ended up tripping on a sharp rock, he already had a few scars on him but he didn't like the thought of letting fresh wounds getting infected. He chewed on the marigold absentmindedly before he would apply it to the wound wincing slightly before wrapping it up in cobwebs until he found some suitable bandages.

Once Gary had covered up his wound, he would take the red wagons handle into his jaws tugging until he had reached the border of the clan. Both his tufted ears would angle forward and his whiskers would twitch, he felt something crawl onto his back and only to realize it was Lunae as she settled onto his shoulder, he smiled at her making sure that the wagon wouldn't roll away with his books, journals, and his beloved turtle, Squirt. "Hello, I am Oakpaw Silvis but feel free to just call me Gary. I'm here to join," The caracal would take a seat flicking his ears back as his thoughts would take him away while he waited, his thoughts had settled onto a familiar Savannah cat. Ash. His thoughts lingered there for a bit before he was nudged out of them by his chinchilla's wet nose, he would scratch behind her ears "Betcha that idiot is off doing something fun or stupid." He mumbled to her.
© madi

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 06-04-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
The smell of fresh-blood had drawn the Starstruck Guardian to the scene, a concern look on her facial features. She would take note of the red wagon with the fishbowl, the turtle and the chinchilla. Then the fae would focus her blue-eyes on Gary.

"Welcome to The Ascendants, Gary. Name's Lunafreya but Luna is fine." She introduced herself before adding. "Do you want a tour or do you want to explore on your own?"
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - Pele N. F. I. - 06-04-2018

[align=center]
Pele had not been a fireball for long, but as she had no mentor as of yet, following her mom seemed like a fine way to pass the time. It's not like Uncle Bast would mind anyway, he never really seemed to trust anyone but himself and her mom to watch her. However it seemed she picked a great day to go out, if there was one thing the little demon liked almost as much as shiny things, it was fluffy things. The chinchilla was the first thing to catch her eye after the shine of the turtle shell and the fish bowl and so she bounded up beside her mother, wings propping up in her excitement. "Hi I'm Pele but you can call me Pels sometimes if you want. I really like your chinchilla she looks super duper soft!"

The savannah was still working out social skills it seemed, no one inside her family really seemed to mind her lack of speech, or the oddity of it when she did use it, but who knows how outsiders would react to it.
[align=center]"SPEECH""THOUGHTS"

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - radeken - 06-04-2018

[color=black]Oh, a snack.” Radeken remarked with a hungry amd over-exaggerated smack of her lips at the sight of the chinchilla, having initially been drawn near by the smell of blood, only to see that this one had himself taken care of. Thank goodness, I guess. It would’ve been fun to poke around. She eyed the turtle. It would’ve sufficed as a snack too, she supposed, but the fluffy thing was more readily available.

[color=black]Well. Welcome to the Ascendants.” She added finally. “[color=black]I’m Radeken.

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - charrie graveyard - 06-04-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Ah friendships, they were such fagile things, so easy to be broken. Joel was quite familiar with shattered friendships, even if he didn't remember what his own friendships have been broken over or even what his friends' names were. He knew it was his fault they were gone, but that was about it. Maybe one day, he'd see his friends again... but who knew if they would even want to see him? His own problems aside, however, Joel had been taking a walk when he happened to notice his clanmates greeting some feline he didn't know, padding over curiously. He happened to catch the boy's name- Oakpaw... but he called himself Gary? How did he get "Gary" from "Oakpaw"? Stepping a bit closer, he would appear next to Lunafreya. "Rad! You can't eat his pet! That is... your pet, right?" The male would say in response to Rad before looking over at Oakpaw, shaking his head. "Err- anyway, welcome, I'm Joel. It's nice to meet you, uh, Gary." He said, introducing himself with a small smile.
tags

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - Suiteheart - 06-04-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]The scent of fresh herbs was what drew Suiteheart over. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her, and she wondered what Rin and Rad were up to. The art of healing had always interested her, and Suite often found herself wondering if she had been a healer in a past life. That thought certainly amused her, for she tended to have a rough bedside manner and was incredibly sloppy in her work. Hey, who knew though?

The white feline stepped forward, halting beside Joel as she gazed at Oakpaw. Curiosity was bright in her eyes as she took the boy in. He was fairly young, and it seemed he had travelled a great distance to be with them. She offered him a friendly smile after looking at his pets - a turtle and a chinchilla.

"Nice to meetcha, Gary. I'm Suiteheart," she introduced herself, still holding on to her grin. [color=#99182C][b]"If ya have any questions about this place, I'm your girl. And we've got a few more herbs and healing shit back at camp, if you need it."
[color=#99182C][b]

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - COSMIIX - 06-05-2018

GARY "OAKPAW" SILVIS ✧ FIREBALL — THE ASCENDANTS — TAGS[/color]
Someone came and they seemed concerned about his injury but he gave them a smile though hearing what she said made his ears twitch briefly "Thanks for the welcome," There was a pause as she offered to show him around but Gary always preferred to go exploring on his own "I'll explore on my own but thank you for the offer, Luna." His chinchilla would twitch her unusually long ears at the other creature before her whiskers twitched nudging Gary with a little paw to let him know that there was other animals approaching. His companion animals were quite sharp and well, he felt grateful for having them since he didn't know where he'd be without them. Lunae was more alert than Squirt but the turtle was so used to being in a fishbowl all he did was squirt water at his face and occasionally turn on his back for some belly rubs. He loved the both of them and would die before he let anything happen to the companion animals that were given to him by his grandpa.

His ears angled forward as someone else scrambled over and he offered a bigger smile as she commented on Lunae, this made the chinchilla puff out her chest a bit in a proud manner "Why thank you, Pels. Her name is Lunae. . . You wanna touch her? She's softer than she looks," He said in a gentle voice and held his chinchilla in his arms though the large rodent would snuggle into his chest especially with the new face with a comment that made Gary's fur prickle slightly, his blood boiled a bit but he simply said "Not a snack. But pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Radeken." Again, he'd die for his companion animals. He didn't want anything horrible happening to them since they meant the world to him.

They must be confused why he was called Gary but introduced himself as Oakpaw, he decided to explain with a shy chuckle "My birth name is Gary but I came up with a different alias that was Oakpaw because I really enjoy nature and oak trees are uh, me and my grandpa's favorite tree." A timid smile appeared on his maw before it disappeared "Sorry if it makes no sense but take your pick," He said lightly with a small shrug though his eyes turned over in the direction of Joel who asked if Lunae was his pet "Sorta but also not really. She's my companion animal as is he," He gestured towards the fishbowl that held Squirt. It was hard explaining to people what companion animals were especially those outside of Pallet. He nodded hurriedly "A pleasure to meet you, Joel."

Then someone else approached and well, she seemed pretty kind. The art of healing and nature itself was rather enlightening for the young caracal since he had always paid attention to what his grandpa taught. His grandpa had been very knowledgeable in herbs and medicine, Gary wanted to be just like him someday. Teaching those in Pallet about companion animals and herbs but it was a minor goal as of right now since his current goal was to made his own mark in the world or one of the clans. "It's awfully nice to meet you, ma'am." He finally chirped before adding with a nod "Uh yes, that would be very helpful. . . To know where the healing shit is." A playful glow entered his seagreen eyes.
© madi

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - Margaery - 06-05-2018

[color=#b14767] ❁  ❁  ❁
Margaery was almost uncharacteristically late to the scene, arriving just shortly after Gary addressed Suiteheart. She would glance briefly in the direction of her wife, remnants of a somewhat pleased smile dancing upon her expression before turning to the adolescent who had just joined them. [color=#b14767]"My name is Margaery," She first offered, dipping her head to the male, [color=#b14767]"And our healing supplies are located in the Observatory. It's also where we live. There's a bunker as well, if you prefer rooms with windows."

She, herself, had a room within both locations. Windowless rooms did not succeed in bothering her as much as they once did and she had decided to make the large room that she had claimed within the bunker a storage for her artifacts and treasures. It was kept locked tightly, the blinds she had hung up always closed. A lot of history was kept within that room, a lot of secrets too. She couldn't dare trust anyone but herself with those secrets, not right now anyways.

[color=#b14767]"If you'd like, I could show you back there?" Margaery inquired lightly, a casual shrug of her delicate shoulders following. She would need to abandon the territory to hunt rather soon, but the refrigerator that Bastilleprisoner had established for her affliction was still stocked. There wasn't quite anything like fresh blood from a warm body but she supposed that, for the sake of doing her job, she could make a sacrifice just this once to bring Gary back to the Observatory.

Re: MAYBE IDK / o, joining - BASTILLEPAW - 06-05-2018

AND I'M JUST A DEAD MAN WALKING TONIGHT
Bastille was drawn in by the crowd, for it seemed that not only did they have a fuckload of joiners lately, but they had a good amount of those joiners actually jumping in and getting involved. Hell, he used to be the first one to newcomers, and now it seemed that every time he encountered one, there was already a small army there greeting them. It was good, he supposed, that they were all being welcoming and shit. At the very least, he knew that strangers were being taken care of and that their first interaction with the Ascendants was probably more pleasant than meeting Bast himself.

(He'd never been particularly great at playing host. He was too blunt, swore too casually and too frequently, and half the time forgot to actually offer his name. He preferred to get shit moving, and while he was willing to talk and answer questions, he found that most people weren't really looking to have a whole fucking conversation upon joining, anyway. Usually they just wanted to be shown to a room and maybe a brief tour.)

As he stopped beside Pele, he glanced down at her with a brief flicker of amusement before his attention came up to the stranger. He'd missed this guy's name, but he was older for a Fireball, probably around Bastille's age, actually -- maybe a month or so off, considering Bast should technically still be one himself. He studied the companions briefly, noted that this guy seemed friendly enough and Pele looked happy, and drawled, "Yeah, welcome and shit. I'm Bast. Like they said, you can pick a room and use the maps for guidance to figure things out."
[align=center]BASTILLEPRISONER — ASTRAL SERAPH — TAGS