Beasts of Beyond
CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER? // Search Parties - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER? // Search Parties (/showthread.php?tid=18015)

CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER? // Search Parties - Byriath - 05-01-2023

HE WILL TREMBLE THE NATIONS
KINGDOMS TO FALL ONE BY ONE
'Find that Island. Under no circumstances do I want you, or anyone else, coming up empty handed.' Romulus' words rattled around in the Vicar's haunted mind as he walked into the town. More like stalked, as he let his feet fall hard onto the ground, practically marching. His head was held high for all to see, his mane pushed away and behind his horns so that all could see his manic-like eyes. His presence was suffocating, leeching, commanding. And when he halted in the center of town, before the tavern, he could almost feel the air come to a halt around him.

"ATTENTION!" He yelled, drawing the word out like a commanding officer. He waited for the masses to gather, ignoring their questions and queries. "I HAVE NO TIME FOR PLEASANTRIES. I WANT ALL WHO ARE WILLING TO GO OUT OF THE TERRITORY FOR A SEARCH TO STEP UP NOW."

After a group had stepped forward, his voice lowered only slightly. "Romulus has ordered me to search for the group that has stolen the lives of our people, and I intend to act on that order! I will send search parties to every corner of this island, and any islands that lay just beyond our shores!" He demanded, pacing before the gathered masses. "The land of our enemy is that of ash and basalt, obsidian and lava!"

"Fliers, Boatsmen, travelers of all sorts are needed to traverse any terrain. Traders and ambassadors are free to ask around! I want this group found! If and when you find them, you are not to engage; you are to report directly to Romulus or myself. I will not have you risk your lives to launch a surprise attack."

Wild eyes searched over the mass, and the lion halted. "Those who wish to participate, step forward now. Do you understand me?"

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[align=center]code by teef

Re: CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER? // Search Parties - jasper - 05-06-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MEMORIES TURN INTO DAYDREAMS! -- fae borzoi. cotc.
[div style="background: linear-gradient(to right, #C0D9D9, #838B8B, #2F4F4F, #838B8B, #C0D9D9); line-height: 1px; padding: 1px;"]
Consider his attention caught. Looking up from his daydreams and flights of fancy, resting in the way he had all too often in the past. It was rare that he could rest like this, in the days leading up to the impending rescue of his son. His ears perked as he gathered with the rest of the bodies, ears flattening as Byriath spoke. He'd heard from others of this group, of what they had done. It had caused a great lot of fear and anguish in the fae. He suspected that he might know these people, this group. He wasn't willing to uncover his past to anybody here but ... that might have to change in time.

He sat silently, listening. Search parties. It would put the mind at ease to find the missing but if they hadn't come back by now after being killed ... were they ever going to come home? The most they could do was make empty graves for the dead and missing. He'd been there before, he'd done it too many times. He'd held too many grieving parents over their missing sons and daughters, too many children over their deceased parents. Sitting there with his head down, his eyes haunted with the memories. If it was who he thought it was, he especially, was screwed. If those scouts had come and had found his scent ... then he would be fine but he hadn't been around in forever. Would they know he had gone rogue?

Getting to his paws, the fae would turn and leave. He would search for his groupmates if he could, but he had enough to do. That night, he was planning to make his leave for the island, to look for his son. He had rested enough. It was better to charge into battle fully rested and with a square head upon his shoulders. If he found their own there, he would bring them back.

// out unless stopped! feel free to have your ocs grow suspicious of him Wink //

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #7A8B8B. -- BECOME A TABOO!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy