Beasts of Beyond
Working hard ;; return/ambassadors/mild development - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Working hard ;; return/ambassadors/mild development (/showthread.php?tid=17974)

Working hard ;; return/ambassadors/mild development - Night of No Stars - 03-31-2023

[glow=#000,1,400]SOMETIMES I SLEEP ALL DAY, BECAUSE I HATE THE SUNLIGHT — 。+゚.[/glow]
The councilman was walking back. The wagon empty and his eyes lively. He was happy to have done what he did. Plus he met some new faces. He got to see Sakura and tell them the news. Then he was coming home and he focused so hard on his goal of getting back that he had not noticed the change. His mane and tail tuft was now made of lightning. Crackling blue and bright. Yet, he was oblivious as he stopped at his home and unhooked himself.

Shaking his large form as the harness fell away. It felt so good to be here. To be home. He had one last task then a well earned rest. So, he called out to his home. [glow=#ffffff,1,400]If you want to be an ambassador, please come see me at my home.[/glow] His voice was loud and calm. Simply getting attention, which he was good at.

[glow=#ffffff,1,400]speaking[/glow]

Re: Working hard ;; return/ambassadors/mild development - Bakari - 04-07-2023

Night of No Stars was not a stranger to Bakari. In fact, they were someone he would consider a friend. Bakari, though, was easy to befriend. After receiving a basket from the other, he felt inclined to be of service to the other. Thus, upon hearing the others call, the cheetah made his way over with a skip. Bakari had no experience being an ambassador, but why not? It could not be that hard.

The first thing upon arriving was noticing the other's change in appearance. "Nice new hot mane, sparky," the cheetah commented with a cheeky smile curling upon his maw. Bakari was impressed. After all, he was a man who enjoyed looking well and seeing others embrace that was quite pleasing. Plus, a lightning mane? Now that was slick. If only he could do something similar... Oh well. Bakari can stick with the mohawk.

Nonetheless, there were other matters at hand. The cheetah leaned in towards the other and raised their brows curiously. "Now, tell me about this electrifying ambassador role," he cooed. "I am interested, can't you see?"

Re: Working hard ;; return/ambassadors/mild development - Olalla - 04-10-2023

Olalla G. Semenov
Male— Ardent— The Pitt— Bio.— Plot
The trembling wheels against rocky earth was, perhaps, the most comforting sound Olalla had come to know. Night had returned, wagon empty and baskets given. The creature was eager to here the stories that Night brought with him, of the outer reaches of these lands and the groups he encountered. Oddly enough, Bakari was still at his side. Like a lost dog. Or a stray cat.

He greeted the lion with a nod of his head, brows raised slightly in a pleased look though it quickly turned into a look of concern as he noticed the spitting light that now rested at his mane and tail. How interesting. Concerning, but interesting. "I agree," Olalla chattered as Bakari's voice broke the silence. "It's quite the new look."

Olalla sat some length away from the two, not wanting to spread whatever he had but still wanting to be apart if society. He sat and watched all that went on, and all that would happen. He would need to see a doctor or a shaman, hell even a witch would do.
#psychosocial.

Re: Working hard ;; return/ambassadors/mild development - Night of No Stars - 04-13-2023

[glow=#000,1,400]SOMETIMES I SLEEP ALL DAY, BECAUSE I HATE THE SUNLIGHT — 。+゚.[/glow]
The voice of the cheetah made his head turn. Night let out a soft chuckle as the other spoke. Bakari was a good friend of his as far as he was concerned. He did worry that Sakura might be annoyed with the others flirty nature. Ears perking slightly, he let his eyes glance down at his mane. Wondering if it was really that exciting. He, for the moment, hated it. The new nickname would be fun to endure, but it was fitting.

[glow=#ffffff,1,400]Sparky, huh? It is fitting, I suppose. Though, I might need time to adjust to the new nickname.[/glow] His voice was playful and friendly in nature as he looked back up. His clasic smirk on his face before he spoke again. [glow=#ffffff,1,400]The ambassadors will be sent to their chosen group once a month, though they can visit as they please, to share news and hold trades.[/glow]

The moment Olalla showed up, he turned his head and spoke with respect but urgently. [glow=#ffffff,1,400]Most visits were simply. Though, the Descendants of the Departed wish to speak further about matters. They seem onboard with the idea of becoming one of our neutrals. Their leader wished for help in battles and raids from time to time. Perhaps they might visit.[/glow] He was not to sure, though he did say he would speak to Olalla.

After a moment, he turned back and offered a soft smile. [glow=#ffffff,1,400]I plan to stick to the Frostguard as my role in the ambassador program. But, the Coalition, Noctis, Typhoon, Tanglewood, and the Descendants will need one.[/glow]

[glow=#ffffff,1,400]speaking[/glow]