Beasts of Beyond
I SEARCHED THE OPEN HIGHWAY [ return ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I SEARCHED THE OPEN HIGHWAY [ return ] (/showthread.php?tid=17966)

I SEARCHED THE OPEN HIGHWAY [ return ] - jasper - 03-27-2023

[table][tr][td]
[div style="padding-top: 40px; padding-left: 30px; font-size: 90px;"]X
[/td]
[td][/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MEMORIES TURN INTO DAYDREAMS! -- fae borzoi. cotc.
Days had bled into weeks which had bled into months. He'd been gone for too long, unaware of the situation back in the Coalition, too caught up in his own issues and those regarding his children. Such issues had led to the fae to have heard that one of his pups lived, rumored to be on some island. Not some island, he had decided, But the one I fled from in my injured state years ago. Back where I was a loyalist. Such news had troubled him, it still did. His son was still alive, kept in the company of the people he had called friends once. Cannibals. The people who now had his son, and for his son's sake, he hoped they didn't know he was his. Val had been a friend one but they'd begun to fall out before he'd volunteered to leave. He had smartened the hell up and gotten out of town, but not before sustaining injuries in an attack that put him at risk of death.

Pulse pounding in his ears as he approached the border of the Coalition. He could remember the agony, the broken bones and torn muscle. He still walked with a limp most days, and the cold of the winter only made it worse. In the months since his disappearance, the fae had won the most important battle, finding Rastam after he left the Coalition, and slaughtering the trophy hunter. The lion's dark pelt now rested upon his shoulders and back, keeping his body heat close to him, wings pinned to his body.

Inhaling and stepping over the border, the canine trod towards camp with a steely glint in his eyes. Stepping foot into camp after a while of traversing, the white pelted male lowered the hood of the lion pelt, it's thick fur settling against his fur roughly, his breath misting his muzzle now. "I'm back. This place looks like it's been in a tough spot ...", he spoke softly as faces peered from the caves towards him. Shuddering from a chill, wondering when spring would come.

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #7A8B8B. -- BECOME A TABOO!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy

Re: I SEARCHED THE OPEN HIGHWAY [ return ] - Brutei Tsune - 03-27-2023

The ice wyvern had dealt with a fair bit of family issues -- their children, save for Skadi, had seemingly ghosted or ignored the beast. Not that, really, they cared. They couldn't expect their children to be as accepting and kind hearted at times as Brutei themself. Still, it did hurt to see the once bustling home go silent.

The dark pelt caught the wyvern's eye as they slinked out of their home, icy claws scraping along the ground as they limped. For a moment, Brutei snorted and revealed pointed teeth, then stopped as the white fur underneath, and the voice, gave way to who it was. The snarl was replaced with a welcoming, gentle grin. "Yeah... it's been chaotic here." They lowered their head, rumbling happily. "It's good to see you again, Jasper."

BRUTEI TSUNE - COTC - ICE DEMON

Re: I SEARCHED THE OPEN HIGHWAY [ return ] - jasper - 05-06-2023

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MEMORIES TURN INTO DAYDREAMS! -- fae borzoi. cotc.
[div style="background: linear-gradient(to right, #C0D9D9, #838B8B, #2F4F4F, #838B8B, #C0D9D9); line-height: 1px; padding: 1px;"]
Breath fogging in the air as he turned his head at the sound of a voice and footsteps in the snow, brown eyes fixing on the light colored other. Pausing as he stared at Brutei, taking in the damage to their physical form with a frown, concern in his gaze. Inhaling the scents of the Coalition, the male breathed out softly as he walked closer, "Your leg." he murmured before nodding and looking at the ice wyvern again, "It's good to be back. Somewhat. I have some distressing news that found me while I was out and about", he wouldn't say how it reached him.

Adjusting the pelt on his back he inhaled the frozen air deeply and let it out wearily, "One of my children lives yet. But the place he lives is not a safe place for him, and nor is it a place I can safely reach. .... Or one that I am welcome.", he sighed, "I ... I came back to ask for help in reaching that hell. I can take care of the rest but I cannot fly or swim out to an island that is too far out for conventional travel. I was wondering if I could ask for your help, Brutei. I need to rescue my son, lest he forever think I abandoned him."

[align=center]"speech" .. 'thoughts' .. attack
attack in #7A8B8B. -- BECOME A TABOO!
[member=11].[/member]teef + help from [member=11].[/member]psy